[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Federal Reserve - Ponzi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: FederalReserveBoard1917.jpg (52KB, 590x363px) Image search: [Google]
FederalReserveBoard1917.jpg
52KB, 590x363px
Prove to me that the Federal Reserve isn't a giant ponzi scheme.

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
>>
Come on kikes, defend your taproot.
>>
I'm waiting.
>>
I know at least one of you econ fags actually believes that the Fed is necessary and/or not a literal ponzi. Post your shit argument here.

I actually want to be wrong about this. I would like to read a strong rebuttal and say "oh my, looks like I was just a tad brutish in my assessment of those who call themselves "Judeans" but are not, and do lie."

So let's here it boys. Or is Yeshiva every bit as worthless as the shit you push on goy? Are you actually incapable of forming an argument?
>>
Still waiting. Come at me kikes.
>>
Still waiting.
>>
Still waiting kikes.
>>
>>127819597

OP are you a schizo?
>>
Still waiting.
>>
Waiting...
>>
Still here kikes. Post your kikearguments..
>>
>>127821744
https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed.htm
>>
Nature is a "ponzi" scheme you fucking idiot. Hitler himself said that nature is the best teacher. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>127822204
>t. kike mackikelstein
>>
The Federal Reserve is neither federal nor a reserve. It's a collection of private banks, most of them offshore that cannot be audited. They create fiat money with the stroke of a computer key multiply is with derivatives and loan it to the nation at interest.

The constitution says that congress is supposed to regulate the money supply. They gave that up a long time ago.
>>
>>127822514
>The 12 regional Fed banks are now 'offshore'
lol
>>
>>127822204
>hurr durrr didn't you see the place where hitler said "we're all parasites now"
>durrr he said that I promise goyim just look it tup
>>
Argument for the existence of the Fed coming when?
>>
Still waiting.....
>>
Still waiting, JIDF did they train you to ignore all Federal Reserve threads?

It's looking rather obvious at this point that the answer is yes.

You should at least post something so that we can't quite tell what your marching orders are.

I say "we" because there's a much larger organization behind this thread than you could possibly know.
>>
>>127824433
Nigger you're on 4chan what you want is bloomberg or some other jewish rag if you want the kike argument for the fed. Nobody cares about your side of the argument goyim.
>>
>>127814720
Just wait until they implement Fedcoin

>premine in the quadrillions
>his nations currency is a shitcoin
>>
Still waiting.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.