[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler's biggest mistake: allying with Italy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images-2.jpg (7KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7KB, 234x216px
Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Italy_during_World_War_II
>>
his worst mistake was allying japan..
>>
That was a problem. Not as bad as declaring war on USA though
>>
No, Hitler promised Mussolini that war is to be expected in 1944. Mussolini could have used that time to build up his military so it could be on par with Germany and Italy. It was Hitler's fault for starting it in 1939.
>>
>>127813882
Japan was supposed to attack the USSR from the east while Germany attacked from the west, but a small group of military men took it upon themselves to attack Pearl Harbor because the United States and Britain blocked their oil supply which interfered with their campaign in China.
>>
File: ok.jpg (4KB, 131x128px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
4KB, 131x128px
>>127814127
>>
>>127814127
this, Japs are spastic retards, their eyes are too slanty to have any foresight -- this is also why asians in general are poor drivers
>>
>>127814127
Japan didn't attack USSR because they lost a series of battles against it. The Kwantung Army in China was about 1,500,000 men, while USSR kept at least 1,000,000 soldiers in Siberia even in 1942

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

Japan signed a neutrality treaty with USSR after that, Army Group lost their case and Navy Group's plan (Southeast Asia) got the go ahead.
>>
>>127813967
Why the fuck did Mussolini decide to invade Greece and get completely BTFO by the Greeks? Mussolini's delusion of being the new Julius Caesar and foolishly trying to revive the Roman Empire with his shit military forced Hitler to intervene and help the Italians. This and the intervention in Africa delayed Germany's Operation Barbarossa, which gave Stalin more time to prepare and made the Russian winter a factor, which eventually lost the war for Germany.
>>
>>127814520
>Why the fuck did Mussolini decide to invade Greece
NEUTRAL GREECE
>>
>>127814433
>>127814259
shut up you two, the Japs are incompetent shitheels -- they're the ones who screwed up everything
>>
>>127813801
Yeah, it was pretty bad.
>>
>>127814520

General Winter
>>
File: stalin_greece.jpg (42KB, 275x257px) Image search: [Google]
stalin_greece.jpg
42KB, 275x257px
>>127814520
>>
Fuck Mussolini and fuck Mediterranean people.
>>
>>127813801
Biggest mistake was starting shit with Russia before he'd conquered the UK.
>>
>>127813801
I dont think a single person disagrees with you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.