[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN says Portland is not liberal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

CNN has declared Portland a home of hateful bigot white males.

Spread this far and wide.
>>
>>127811418
CNN is pure covfefe and will not be tolerated on this board
>>
>>127811418
Oregon literally had a 'no niggers' law until like the mid 50s, fuck.
>>
>>127811418
Jesus, if they keep up this pace, they might turn some of these states red...

I hope they keep this pace.
>>
Portland has been compromised by the russians
>>
>>127811418
yes plz. so all these fucking hippies will stop moving here....
>>
>>127811418
>Portland still has White people in it
This is all they are saying.
>>
>>127811418
all liberal safehavens are overwhealmingly white.
Liberalism is what happens when privileged people gather together.
>>
>>127811418
>Portland has always been over 95% white
>extremely super liberal
>minorities start moving in
>city becomes less liberal

They've just been culturally enriched
>>
You'd be surprised that its not, looking at Portland I saw that most liberals were contained in certain districts where they're allowed to run around and be weird for the tourists. The suburbs and cities just outside of Portland are pretty conservative and full of your "Good Ol' Boys" type of people, I'd like to add that most people I met in Oregon were armed, even some of the turbo hipsters that I thought would be raging leftists.

Portland really is weird guys
>>
>>127811418
fuck and they wonder why they get labeled fake news
>>
>>127811789
true

t. Washington State anon

Even liberal LA Californians that move up here actually ask me about which areas are the whitest. Even liberals sometimes get redpilled in the right circumstances. However, the Northwest is not conducive to said circumstances
>>
>>127811831
and yeah. My family and I might be moving to Vancouver WA which is right by the WA OR border. It's really quite culturally conservative there. You walk around and every now and then you see a couple weird looking fuckers and just know they're from Portland. To my understanding the areas don't particularly like each other
>>
>>127811831
portland metro is 2.5 million. portland proper is about 600k. portlandia portland is probably 300k max, mostly inner se, ne and north.
>>
I live in Kelso WA which is like 30 mins from Portland. Besides the influx of Mexicans it is pretty redneck and conservative.
>>
>>127812123
From what I gathered in my travels through the Glorious PNW is that while they thought they were weirdos, they were THEIR weirdos but yea there's friction all the time. I worked graveyard drive through in an area with heavy traffic to and from PDX so I got to talk to a lot of people who work and live in the area, while most seemed to lean to the right, what I noticed is that people from around there are really just genuinely empathetic, completely opposite to the champagne liberal of California that is all talk. Most were bitching about the then-new group that was rising called ANTIFA fucking up the downtown areas and fucking with business.
>>
Portlander here the city is very white but everybody is a fucking liberal
>>
File: portland train girl.png (319KB, 999x636px) Image search: [Google]
portland train girl.png
319KB, 999x636px
>>127811418
hmm how old is this girl?
>>
>>127812123
Please don't. We are full. We have had too many move here and ruin the cost of living for the locals, not to mention our schools are now way overcrowded with mostly out of state transplants. I say this nicely, please consider another area.
>>
>>127811418
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>127811664
The area has a large amount of people from russia and the former soviet bloc nations, so you are not wrong. Although, I love the russians in the PNW, they are great people, and would trade the liberals for more russians and slavs any day of the week.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.