[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did Hannity become redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sean-hannity-04152015.jpg (41KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
sean-hannity-04152015.jpg
41KB, 620x412px
I thought he was a neo-con. He has become a altright Soros Hater. He has become the voice of Seth Rich. What a patriot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB14mvpodLk
>>
Hannity after Seth really is a must watch now
>>
>>127803007
Hannity was not really a neocon. He had to do and say what he is paid to do and say by the Jews at Fox.

If you ever notice, on his radio show he is far more loose lipped and open in what he talks about compared to what he says on Fox. The thing with Hannity is, and he of course knows this, his radio show and Fox show are so huge it reaches millions of people.

Even though he cannot say what he necessarily wants to say, he knows he can still sprinkle some truths in, and, fight the good fight for conservatism. Hannity is a good person and a Patriot, and he absolutely should be supported
>>
>>127801937
Nothing redpills faster than when (((they))) strongarm you of your moneys.
>>
>>127801937
>always been relatively fair
>generally shits on overblowing political correctness
>defended opie and anthony how many times

he was always one of the good guys.
people just didn't think for themselves because the sentiment used to be "lol he's on fox news".

(((they))) played you like a fiddle, hows it feel with the blinders off.
>>
>>127801937
Obviously when he was born. Autism is something you're born with. Can't just get it from vaccinations or anything.
>>
>>127804729
>Hannity is a good person and a Patriot
Agreed, he speaks with a lot of conviction and I'm proud to share this country with him
>>
Hannity is still a neocon. He's never renounced his past at Fox and still supports George W. Bush and everything he did.
>>
>>127801937
About the same time conservatism saw a revival and it became profitable to venture into a new untapped market
>>
File: pollocks.jpg (71KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
pollocks.jpg
71KB, 550x550px
fox was redpilled when /pol/ became public knowledge.
>>
>>127804889

Just stop with the stupid parenthesis shit, it's just stupid.
>>
>>127801937
>hannity
>neocon

You dont have a fucking clue do you?

Why does everyone on this board think that everyone else is either neocon or alt-right???

Hannity is just a NORMAL conservative.
>>
>>127801937
He's learning new things every day, just like all of us.

Give the guy a break, and some credit.
>>
File: Hannity-Oct-7-1996.png (564KB, 703x439px) Image search: [Google]
Hannity-Oct-7-1996.png
564KB, 703x439px
>>127801937
about then
>>
Guess he didn't get fired.
>>
>>127809065
>t. Hebrew Bergowitz
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.