[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Steve Bannon Save Western Civilization?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Redpill me on this man. Can he save the (((Trump Administration))) from all of the jewry that is going on?
>>
>>127800390
Yes. He's moving the pieces on the war against the media. Allowing the media to destroy themselves.
>>
File: bannon.jpg (37KB, 512x390px) Image search: [Google]
bannon.jpg
37KB, 512x390px
>>127800390

kek

Bannon is a complete tool. Trump used him to tap into the Breitbart sheep during the campaign and has basically sidelined him since.
>>
>>127800390
if (((Kushner))) really gets sidelined then I'll have hope
hard to believe that he didn't join Trump until late in the race
I knew some shit was up when Trump started chanting "America First" at his rallies
>>
I for one am counting on Steve Bannon to git 'er dun - or is that Mike Bannon, I get those 2 confused
>>
Let's note that Bannon went on this recent ME trip, but the (((MSM))) didn't report on it.

He can't do it alone, though.
>>
>>127800390
no clue, he just appeared during the election and /pol/ claimed he was one of us. nothing is gonna save us.
>>
>>127800390
If that filthy Jew Kushner gets kicked out there is hope.
>>
File: digitsfam.gif (11KB, 296x292px) Image search: [Google]
digitsfam.gif
11KB, 296x292px
>>127800390
lol mby but there isnt jewery stop trusting the shillz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
Also next time Sean Spicer needs a day off, they should just have Steven Miller show up and shout about the globalists and their filthy mouths for about 10 minutes and then leave without taking any questions.
>>
>>127800390
The left fears this man. Check out some of his speeches and you'll find out why.
If Trump chooses Kushner over Bannon, he loses my vote in 2020.
>>
>>127800390
>>Chief Strategist

He appears to be doing a killer job so far!

Hahahaha
>>
>>127800390
/pol/ likes to pretend he's a white nationalist even though Briethart has a website solely devoted to Israel.
>>
Many don't know about Mercer. The true Breitbard hand behind America first. Sure the man is wealthy but he's also based as fuck when you start to learn of him.
>>
>>127803222
*Brietbart
>>
Quick rundown is he's against (((globalism))) and (((bankers))), leading a lot of us to believe he's one of us. Whether or not he's concealing a power level, he's acting as if he is.

He is also under the belief that the entire system needs torn down and gutted. He seems to believe the only way to get this done is through happenings. His speeches and writings are the closest thing we have to Baneposting IRL.
>>
>>127800390
No
>>
>mfw people still don't take notice of the fact a term is 4 years long

If anyone here knows what "long term strategy" means I'll be amazed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.