[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

argentina has no claim on the falklands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: UzaIcH[1].png (35KB, 316x226px) Image search: [Google]
UzaIcH[1].png
35KB, 316x226px
prove me wrong
protip: you can't

Brief refutation of the most common argie lies
https://www.falklands.gov.fk/assets/Falklands-Facts-and-Fictions-ENGLISH-.pdf
>>
>>127798691
Remember Tumbledown lads.
>>
>>127798881
this
>>
>>127798691
The real reason for the UK's claim of the Falklands is Black Goo and Blue aliens.
>>
>>127798691
Stop making this threads.
We started shit, got hit and wish to forget about it. Thank you.
>>
>>127801914
Fuck off. You're a traitor to the Hispanic people.
>>
>>127801914
Never give an inch to british anglos.

They are worse than jews.

Cuck.
>>
>>127798691
God Bless the UK
God Bless the Falklands!
Rule Britannia!
>>
>>127802934
>You're a traitor to the Hispanic people
Good. I hate latin america. I wish nothing short of a nuclear holocaust on this brown and tropical shithole.
>>
>>127802934
this eternal spic shows up in every falklands thread

really makes u think
>>
File: Commando4487.jpg (177KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
Commando4487.jpg
177KB, 556x720px
>>127802934

Hispanic here.

The Falklands are British Clay. The Argies can fook right off.
>>
File: charles-quint-habsbourg.png (361KB, 718x638px) Image search: [Google]
charles-quint-habsbourg.png
361KB, 718x638px
>>127803511
>>127803796
>>127803905
Being a balls sucker of the Anglo-Saxons does not make you less Hispanic, but if it makes you more stupid. While the Anglo-Saxons love themselves, you hate your Hispanic heritage. You're not like them, you're just a piece of shit that dont know his own history,
>>
File: captcha_pt.png (330KB, 399x575px) Image search: [Google]
captcha_pt.png
330KB, 399x575px
>>127802934
Hispanic from Hispania (Iberia) here.
Falklands is UK sovereign territory.

But Argentina can annex it when UK is Paki overrun. Be careful of your own Islamist minority.
>>
How salty are Argentine veterans of the war? I heard they form organizations and go around the touristy areas looking for Brits to beat up
>>
>>127805648
>Being a balls sucker of the Anglo-Saxons
I never sucked any anglo balls pedro. I don't need to suck any gonnads to hate the brown race that inhabits this shitty corner of the world.

I'm not a mestizo turd, so I have no reason to feel any sympathy for hispanic peoples or culture
>>
>>127806247
Nah, that never happened. They might go as far as burning some brit flags in front of their emabssy once a year but that's about it
>>
My understanding of the history of the Falklands
>Discovered by the French
>First settled by the Spainish to club seals
>American Navy bombards the settlement over a dispite about seal clubbing and the Spainish abandon it.
>The British roll in some time later and settled it.
>Argentina becomes independent.

Or somesuch. Who cares? Why not share the island or divide east and west islands? Its full of Brits now, not Argies so I don't see their claim as that valid. Argies have that slice of Antarctica they can settle that.
>>
>>127805648
>you hate your Hispanic heritage
you what m8?
>>
>>127808340
would you give half your state to some canuck because he says it's closer to canada?
>>
>>127798691
If Corbyn wins Argentina will get the islands
>>
>>127810778
I honestly don't know how to feel about this. In one side we're getting muh islands, but on the other we are getting gibs from a commie like the niggers we are.
>>
>>127811592
Even if you invaded it and killed UK troops he would just surrender so you still could look like you won it
>>
The only one who cares about those island are the peronistas (what is "peronista") the cancer that kill this country just imagine having hillary 75 years in presidency
>>
>>127798691
The falklands look like they have been torn apart straight to the center. Is that where the Katanagatari fight took place?
>>
>>127813008
Argie here, can't agree enough with this statement.
>>
>>127810768
Fuck yeah I've been sayin Canada should annex Detriot, Chicago and Buffalo for years. Southern California could go to Mexico. Its naturally their rightful territory...

Anyways surrendering sovereignty of the Falklands to Argentina sounds exactly like what the cuck UK govt would want to do for oppressing them or whatever.

Truthfully though its the UK's fair and square. If the mainlanders wanted that island they should have resettled it.
>>
>>127813124
How did you immigrate to NZ?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.