[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women leaders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Joan_of_Arc-AB.jpg (91KB, 334x250px)
Joan_of_Arc-AB.jpg
91KB, 334x250px
>Women are not good leade-

Misogynists BTFO
>>
>>127797215
desu famalam she was a better leader after she was dead because all the white knights rose up and kicked englands ass
>>
>>127797215
Overrated leader
>>
>>127797215
Your example is an insane woman that got thousands killed because she thought god talked to her. Also, good leaders fight with the men. She did no fighting.
>>
>>127797215
Joan was obedient to the Saints who directed her actions. Most other women don't have a council of divine beings to advise their actions.
>>
There are much better examples to choose from.
>>
>>127797697
Joan went into battle. She hoisted ladders and even took an arrow to the knee. She claimed not to have killed anyone at trial, but the English accused her of ordering a post-battle execution. She definitely lead troops in the thick of battle and participated in their battle actions.
>>
a better example would be your queen victoria
>>
>>127798224

Prince Andrew ran the show in that relationship, she just pumped out kids and smoked weed all day.
>>
>>127798224>>127797215
>>127797965

Boudicca
Elizabeth I
Mary Tudor

All more formidable than this edgy bitch.
>>
>>127797215
Saint Olga was GOAT female leader.
>>
>>127798467
who?
>>
>>127797697
>she did no fighting
why post about things you don't know about?
>>
>>127798467
>Boudica
>slaughtered some practically defenseless villages
>got her shit stomped as soon as she faced a real Legion
Joan was a legitimately great military commander as attested by pretty much everyone who served with her including guys who would have no reason to talk her up (i.e. nobility). She was genuinely smart with her use of artillery and utterly ruthless against people who didn't surrender considering she massacred the hell out of Jargeau which pretty much gave her a reputation that caused people to just surrender when she approached.

Also feminists and shit like to ignore that her opinion on women was pretty much "bitches get the fuck back in the kitchen unless you're divinely appointed like me". Wasn't a crossdresser either and only dressed like that in prison to try and stop the guards from raping her since, apparently, she was qt as fuck again according to all who served wtih her.
>>
>>127798034
>arrow to the knee
>>
File: 20170523_152911.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_152911.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Women simply behave as a reflection of the men in their lives. In other words libertine women are a reflection of weak men or cucks. Strong feminine women are a reflection of strong and principled men
>>
>>127799156
>>127798034
>I put on armour and held a flag therefore I fought in battle!

She did no fighting. That's like saying communications fags talking on the radio fought alongside their infantry counterparts. But at least some of them can say they helped with airstrikes. Oh wow, she was close enough to get shot by an arrow?! We can agree we are impressed by women that do less than men because they aren't as capable but it isn't exactly something worth boasting about on /pol/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.