[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helping clean up the human gene pool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: too dumb.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
too dumb.png
127KB, 601x508px
>be me
>have we wuz kangz IQ below 80
>Youngest in family of 6
>everyone in family has IQ 130+

What's the easiest way to off myself to keep my family's gene pool clean. I'm fit and healthy so I'm hoping for a way that can preserve my organs to save others.
>>
>>127796412
Become a human test subject for a laboratory or university so they can run tests on you. You would be benefiting mankind and yourself.
>>
you wouldn't have even found this site if your IQ was under 80
>>
>>127796412
Support your siblings and their children as best you can. Whites are societal creature friend
>>
>>127796412
A bullet to the head. It would preserve all the useful organs.
>>
>>127798460
would suck starting a shotgun work anon?
>>
>>127798206
Faggot.

This website is proof that retards can use the Internet.
>>
>>127796412

Murder and eat your smarter relatives

You'll gain their intelligence
>>
>>127798762
only cuz ur on here
>>
>>127796412

Just breed with niggers and help keep their collective IQ rock-bottom, it'll be a good thing.
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (4KB, 171x116px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
4KB, 171x116px
mfw drew the intellectual short straw out of 5 siblings. feelsbadman
>>
>>127796412
Phenotype does not always fully describe your genotype. Even if you happened to turn out a duffer if your family is pretty smart you're probably still good breeding stock
>>
>>127799178
>>127798688
>>127796412
Get a vasectomy and fuck bitches anon
>>
>>127796412
Why does everyone on here know/claim to know their IQ? I've never had an IQ test before. Is this a weird public school thing?
>>
>>127796412
Look up return to the mean retardbro.
Even if you're downs tier, most probably your children will return to the mean of your family.
>>
>>127796412
just don't fuck any women you goofball, you can live your life carefree.
>>
>>127796412

you couldn't even figure out how to use the internet if your IQ was below 80
>>
>>127796412
You are literally a genetic neurological reset, faggot. Breed when you're 45+ with a non-stressed woman 35-40 (and pray you avoid +/-1 gene.)
That's how it works.
t.neet
>>
>>127799785
when you're gifted or stupid they become a thing.
>>
>>127796412
>>127799178
said you were the youngest. curious how old was your mother when she had you? if anything that's pretty irresponsible of your parents if her age wasn't child bearing appropriate

sincere condolences
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.