[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*** MASSIVE REDPILL ***

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Bill Cooper 911 wtc.jpg (312KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cooper 911 wtc.jpg
312KB, 1280x720px
Here is a redpill for you /pol/, get ready... this is a big one.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is disinfo AND real at the same time.

There is no "Jewish" problem.

Read it, however do the following:

>Replace "Zion" with "Sion"
>Replace "Goyim" with "Cattle"
>Replace "Jews" with "Illuminati"

Why do I know this?

Because Bill Cooper, who predicted 9/11 claimed that The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was actually an Illuminati work and I trust him.

Its not the Jews, its the Illuminati. And they all praise Moloch, they do not follow Judaism.
>>
PROOF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
>>
>>127794590
Morphius teir Redpill , no joke. THIS is the ENLIGHTENMENT /pol/ seeks.
Cooper admitted he did not know everything but he has been 100 % accurate in the Big Picture.
>>
>>127794590
Here's a (You) for posting Bill Cooper

He was the most successful prophet and red pill dropper that ever existed. Everything he said has come true so far. And they killed him for it.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER = THE MYSTERY SCHOOLS

THE ILLUMINATI = MYSTERY BABYLON

THE JEWS ARE THE SCAPEGOAT

THE ZIONISTS ARE NOT REAL JEWS
>>
File: 1491254116390.jpg (88KB, 1032x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491254116390.jpg
88KB, 1032x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
>>
Bunp
>>
Bumping because if /pol/ listens to all of Bill Cooper's content they will finally understand everything
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (184KB, 879x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
184KB, 879x1024px
Have a bump. Bill Cooper is kick ass.
>>
>>127794590
Thing is, I think at the highest levels they are technically Luciferian according to Bill. Not Moloch worshippers.
>>
IF YOU WATCH THIS YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK

https://youtu.be/xYGFfvhnV2k?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
>>
>>127794590

Bill cooper is great. He was a pioneer and so ahead of his time.

Also check out Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, he named the Jew long ago.

RIP
>>
they are not your everyday jews. they created all three Abrahamic religions and co opted them to control people. They don't practice any of those religions.
>>
File: Kek-statue.jpg (15KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
Kek-statue.jpg
15KB, 320x303px
>>127794590
>And they all praise Moloch

Kek killed Moloch

Praise Kek
>>
>>127794590
The real OG red piller

The guy called out Alex Jones as a fraud.
>>
What are Bill Cooper's thoughts on aliens?
>>
File: 1482979710776.jpg (582KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1482979710776.jpg
582KB, 3264x2448px
>>127795549
you idiot you need to read more, its in our faces.... look at every top comment against Trump is a FUCKING JEW
>tfw hitler was right about dasjuden
GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>127794590
Judaism/satanism is the same thing.
>>
>>127795171
That guy was never the head of the FBI he was a field office chief not like Comey.
>>
>>127799368 Moloch was also an ancient Hebrew and Canaanite god worshipped before YAWH revealed himself to Abraham
>>
>>127794590
yeah right on cooper was right but sorry OP, it is 'jewish elite' or whatever you want to call them. just calling them jews vs zionists doesnt fuckin matter lmao
>>
>>127794590
Bump because Cooper. Behold A Pale Horse wasn't my first red pill but it put so many other things into context. RIP in Peace, Mr. Cooper
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.