[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fractured GOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Pelosi-Schumer.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pelosi-Schumer.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
Even if you still support Trump, aren't you disappointed in how totally ineffectual the Republican Congress has been? Obama had already passed SIX major pieces of legislation by this point, while the Republicans are HOPING for healthcare and taxes before the end of the year.

Would Trump with a Democrat Congress after 2018 be OK?
>>
>>127791977
>Six major peices of legislation
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
>>
File: IMG_9070.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9070.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>
File: IMG_9126.jpg (53KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9126.jpg
53KB, 600x338px
>>127792089
And a Nobel prize!
>>
>>127792219
Seriously, what did they pass? All I knew was Obongo passed the shitty stimulus bill
>>
>>127792316
Not chronological:
>Dodd-Frank
>stimulus
>bailout of Wall Street
>bailout of GM
>multiple consumer protection bills
>fair pay for women (I know based on a BS myth, but a big deal at the time)
>>
>>127792626
>Dodd-Frank
July 21, 2010
>stimulus
correct
>bailout of Wall Street
October 3, 2008 (before obongo)
>bailout of GM
not legislation
>multiple consumer protection bills
Part of dodd frank
>fair pay for women (I know based on a BS myth, but a big deal at the time)
correct
>>
Democrats will get cucked in midterms like usual

Hell I don't think they even have a message beyond RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>127792626
But to answer your question I think it's pretty dumb that Trump jumped straight into healthcare and tax reform when he could be doing easier things like the wall.
>>
>>127791977
Gee whiz, wonder if its because he's having to deal with the fake russian hacking bullshit, and the media / democrats stirring up a gigantic cloud of shit. Saged.
>>
>>127793353
The "six pieces" number was pulled from some leftist source, but regardless, the fact is that congress was much more productive than what we have now.

What's fucked up is that even if the Dems take over in 2018, they'll probably block Trump until 2020 same as Republicans did to Obama.

That means from the GOP midterm win in 2010 to 2020, the U.S. will have a DECADE of ineffective federal government. That's just sad.
>>
>>127793715
Probably because they jumped into the most complicated things like taxes and healthcare when they could be doing easy things now. I mean it took Obongo well over a year to do Obamacare and Reagan two years to do tax reform, Trump's going pretty fast with this compared to them
>>
File: 1db.png (215KB, 499x662px) Image search: [Google]
1db.png
215KB, 499x662px
>>127791977
>republican congress
You absolute kike shill faggot. Trump is the absolute reason we voted for him. We hate the republican establishment. We want to see it and all of its pawns fall into hellfire

Gas yourself, Jew. I'm not falling for your tricks. I hope you lose all your money and spend the rest of your pathetic life broke; it would be a Jew's greatest torment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.