[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this lawyer serious? I guess clanton will be a hotshot in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1222.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Is this lawyer serious?
I guess clanton will be a hotshot in prison, so i dont know why he fears it. Prison is where he belongs though.
>>
Bump. Its ridiculous you fags dont even want to talk about us making the news.
>>
Dumbest lawyer ever.
>>
>>127791032
So what, 4chan is over this already. We have work to do.
>>
Just was watching this on TV. That lawyer bullshit is why this country is going to shit. Apparently the number of lawyers is GROWING despite a contraction in law jobs. There's going to be endless pointless litigation in the future.
>>
I worked in a prison once. The CO will make the toughest guy scrub toilets. The tough guy will say "why do I have to scrub toilets? What did I do?" Then the CO will say "See Eric over there? Him not being beat up is why you're doing it"
>>
File: 3820340-lp-001.png (124KB, 287x250px) Image search: [Google]
3820340-lp-001.png
124KB, 287x250px
>>127789008
Quick rundown or link?
>>
File: PILL.jpg (23KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
PILL.jpg
23KB, 350x300px
>>127791787
>Rothschilds bow to Bike-lock Clanton
>In contact with illegal aliens
>Profess psychotic-like lectures
>Controls his mums house with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks on Bloons TD
>Direct descendants of the frankfurt school
>Will be blacked by the first niggys behind bars (Lamar will be be the first niggy)
>>
>>127791584
Do you think the screws are gonna hate Clanton as much as we do? I mean obviously antifa shits are anti-cop and no correctional officer is going to be endeared to him, but do you think they're gonna single him out for his faggotry?
>>
>>127791252

Fuck off, leaf. Day of the rake is nigh!
>>
>>127794561
>but do you think they're gonna single him out for his faggotry?
Yes.
>>
>>127795932
Oh. Well that's good then, fuck that guy.
>>
>>127789008
Second time this loser kike lawyer almost fucked up on TV.
>>
>>127791584
i think i already know the answer to this but did it occur to any of them that they could say no and just scrub the toilets instead of breaking a random dudes face
>>
Did he think appearing on Tuck he would help his client? Or just help his brand?
>>
>>127789008
how did the case go
>>
>>127789008
EriK K Klanton is a snitch
>>
>>127797361
He's doing it pro bono, so gotta make that money somehow.
>>
>>127789008

This is literally the worst display of legal clusterfuckery I've ever seen.

"My client didn't do it BUT what if the people around him were being mean?"

I actually feel patronized that he thinks I'm that retarded.
>>
>>127794561
>do you think they're gonna single him out for his faggotry?
The sleuths on /pol/ are already monitoring him and are going to track down which prison he gets sent to. They're going to go through the prison database somehow to see if any white power groups are in there and inform them on what clayton did. They intend to get the poor cuck murdered over nothing.
>>
>>127791787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HSrQmvzdJc
>>
>>127797241
I don't think so. I don't think the toughest guy would consider that he has the option of doing bitch work, that he hates, rather than beating up a sissy, which he loves. I don't think think the concept really occurs to him.

It's like if we went to a bar, and the bartender immediately filled a pony glass with Wild Irish Rose, and we asked "Why did you pour me this shit?" And the bartender said "Because that magnum of free XO cognac ain't been drank yet. And did I mention it's free? A cocksucker like you is gonna drink bum wine until I never have to look at that fucking free Napoleon-grade cognac again".
>>
>>127798640
this guy blinks so much
>>
>>127798640
How did that lawyer manage to pass the bar exam? Clanton is fucked.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 261x193px
IF ONLY
>>
>>127798640
Jesus this guy back pedaled hard didn't he?
>>
>>127798640
Thanks for posting, I was out having dinner and missed tucker tonight :(
>>
File: 1488556031142.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488556031142.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>127789008
>hotshot
It's not necessarily a good thing to be a celebrity prisoner, he's likely to attract unwanted attention e.g. from lifers looking to increase their reputation
>>
>(((civil rights lawyer)))
What about sriracha bro's civil rights?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
He's not a professor. He's an adjunct junior college lecturer. Also, his lawyer is a retard.
>>
>>127798640
THIS is his high-powered Jew lawyer? THIS is the sneaky, duplicitous turbo-kike that's supposed to get Clanton off?

Fuck, calling it now. Eric's rich-ass family let this over-dodger represent him pro bono to save money, seeing as they already bought the judge.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.