[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America is way better than leafs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

America is way better than leafs.
>>
File: 1480578075894.jpg (13KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480578075894.jpg
13KB, 500x333px
"The American Dream" can never move anywhere. You leafs might have it relatively easy, but you didn't have to work or suffer for it, you can't possibly appreciate it the way US citizens enjoy their liberties. We fought for what we have tooth and nail and spend a disproportionate amount of our mental faculties on what it means. It is our crucible.

You can't even comprehend the difference. Yeah life is good right now (remember what it breeds) but you lack the understanding of how it got that way. We don't even have to worry about you as a threat, you'll be a municipality of China in 20 years anway.
>>
File: 1496184279579.jpg (57KB, 871x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496184279579.jpg
57KB, 871x960px
>>127788698
There is no American dream.
Everyone who goes to the US will soon be fat, stupid, lazy and unhappy. The freedom US citizens used to have was given up for security as the US grow more paranoid, thinking people actually want whatever they think they have.
>>
>>127789205
Lol, when did Americucks suffer for 'liberty'? You sound like a Jew on the short bus.

Wii wuz suffrin n sheeit. Naw wii freedum fiiitas.
>>
>>127790157
When we had a Civil War and brother literally fought brother. The concept must have been so above your head you shut it out of your mind.
>>
>>127790552
So you're 300 years old?
>>
>>127788698
>average vacation days is 15 instead of 12
>slavery vs slavery lite
>>
>>127790665
I'm an AI based on the beliefs of the Founding Fathers.
>>
The numbers for "white" Americans likely surpass the average white Canucks
>>
sick islamic blasphemy laws, you dumb leaf. call me when you have freedom of speech or the right to bear arms.
>>
>>every patriotic pisshead in this thread
The United States is a shitty country.
Shut up, dipshit.
>>
File: 1495818704580.jpg (20KB, 513x513px) Image search: [Google]
1495818704580.jpg
20KB, 513x513px
>>127788698
just wait till we tax ur soft wood imports

oh wait, too late
>>
>>127788698
yeah, all liberals should live up to their promises, and move there.
>>
Canuck here. Toronto is shit, Montreal is full of bimbos and homeless, Mississauga is literal muzzieland, Brampton is commonly known as Browntown, Calgary is also full of homeless, and you shouldn't even think about buying a home in Victoria or Vancouver, you simply don't have the kind of money the Chinese millionaires do.

Did I mention our PM is a clown?
>>
>>127788698

I moved to Vancouver and Canada 5 years ago. Traveled to Seattle for the first time a year ago. Compared to Seattle, Vancouver is an assbackward, repulsive, third worldly shithole. Why America is way better than leafs?
>>
>>127788698
>as the number of shitskins augment, the quality of living depreciates

really makes you fart
>>
>>127788698
I'm sick of seeing shit regarding college and university degrees.
That doesn't make you any better than anyone else, all you are doing is paying a organisation to give you a piece of paper saying you are "Qualified" to do something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.