[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought cuckservatives loved free speech?? What's happening?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

I thought cuckservatives loved free speech??

What's happening?
>>
File: Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-15.jpg (118KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-15.jpg
118KB, 600x579px
>>127787542
get a life, drumpfy. some men have class.
>>
Do you even first amendment?
>>
>>127787542
>how dare you make us play by our rules you fucking scumbag

loving every laugh.
>>
>>127787542
Is Mitt /ourguy/ again?
>>
>>127787542
Mittens is using his free speech to condemn karly griffith
>>
Hate speech is not free speech. :)
>>
>>127787542
Freedom of speech doesn't protect you from being criticized for what your speech is. Romney didn't say she should be shut down or anything like that. Please tell me I didn't get baited.
>>
We didn't make the rules.
>>
Nice shitpost Leaf...7/10
>>
>>127787713
that filename tho. also you dipshits are corny as fuck.
>>
File: 1495555837037.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495555837037.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>127787542
washed up d list tries desperately to remain relevant.
>see kids, i hate the drumpf too. two scoops amirite?
>>
>>127787542
So were liberals at one point, many of them hated political correctness and sought complete freedom, I'm talking about the seventies for example, when the KKK were having fun.
George Carlin grew up in that time, and he's the most, and only respectable lefty I ever heard of.
>>
>>127787542
Come now, little faggot - you know "cucks" are the shitlib males who want colored niggers from all Nations to take what your White ancestors created. Proper usage, faggot. Proper usage.
>>
>>127787542
reminder that this is the kind of tweet the "serious" conservatives love.

vanilla, risk free condemnation of a liberal after everyone has condemned the liberal for 4 hours, so you know its safe.

Thanks for playing Mitt.
>>
awww, guess we're finally seeing who the REAL fwagile wittle snowfwakes are
>>
>>127787542
Neocon
Paleocon
Theocon
Neolibert
Paleolibert
Libercap
Modcap
NatCap
FascCap
RightFasc
Alt-Right
Alt-lite
Alt-Con
NatSoc
NatLib
NatStat
TheoSoc
NatDem
These are the american right-wing ideologies. Now, which ones are kike-controlled?
>>
>>127787542
Lrn2freespeech leftypol.
Criticism=/=censorship
>>
File: 1454040965395.jpg (43KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1454040965395.jpg
43KB, 554x439px
>>127787542
Kathy used her right to free speech
Now everyone is using their right to free speech to tell her they disliked what she did
No government prevented her from what she did so no one violated her 1st amendment right!
>>
>>127788161
Comicon?
>>
>>127787542
She has the right to speak her mind, we have the right to ruin her life for it.

It's incredibly poor taste to joke about killing our leader even if you disagree with them.
>>
File: OpIRL.jpg (43KB, 480x349px) Image search: [Google]
OpIRL.jpg
43KB, 480x349px
>>127787542
Are we not allowed to say we don't like the speech? He never said she shouldn't be allowed to do it, he said it's bad and vile. Esentiually you are implying that you must be FORCED to not only allow free speech, but also love it and agree with it.

Now allow me to give you some free speech.

OP is a nigger faggot.
>>
>>127787713
Are you guys even trying any more?
>>
>>127788097
This
>>
>>127788028
>Being this new
>>
>>127787713
>shareblue sample.
You're not even trying
>>
>>127787542
just an unfunny old kike hag trying to stay relevant with super edgy shit
>>
>>127787542
What the media and Hollywood are doing to Trump is deserving of censorship. There isn't a single drop of good faith in what they are doing - their aim is solely to destroy Trump's character.
>>
>>127787542
Also to add to this shit thread.

1 post by this ID

1 post by this ID

1 post by this ID

1 post by this ID

1 post by this ID
>>
File: trash-toss.png (104KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
trash-toss.png
104KB, 680x440px
>>127787542
>Mitt "Divide and Conquer" Romney
discarded on that basis alone
isn't it time for you to go back?
>>
>>127787542
Kathy Griffin is who?
>>
>>127788846
"Comedian" who was in "Suddenly Susan" from 1996-2000.
>>
Its about calling out hypocrisy and the good memes. Literally know one on earth gives a fuck about Kathy Griffin but she's good cannon fodder for the meme machine that is the internet
>>
>>127787542
I love the severed head and I'm a Right wing Ultra-Nationalist.

We need violence from the Left. We need them to start killing and trigger a backlash. War includes the acceptance of some neutral and own-side casualties for the greater good.

Hate speech is fine. We need more hate. We need the bad Americans to kill a few neutrals and Rightists so we can waste the fuck out of them in return, and only a violent social climate can offer appropriate conditions for unpunished violence by the Right. Most /pol/tards are larpers who don't really want to kill, but many patriots do under the right conditions.

The only thing "wrong" with killing Demonrats, Libtards and niggers is that it is currently both illegal and sufficiently disapproved that it's too risky. It was not always thus. The South during Reconstruction killed plenty of shitskins and a few white degenerates and carpetbaggers. This can happen again on a much larger scale but the Left has to provoke it.

We need a violent downward spiral because the good White folks have been ready longer than most of /pol/ have been breathing. We don't need Rightist incitement, we need Leftist attacks to kickstart a justice backlash.
>>
>Criticize "art" piece
>Equal to not believing in free speech

Are you even trying?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.