[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric Clanton and his lawyer Dan Siegel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Are they related?
Why this lawyer is providing free services to Eric Clanton.
Are there secrets that Eric knows about his lawyer that puts this lawyer in a very slippery situation and he is doing this Free gig.
Strange lawyer with strange motives.
Can /pol/ find out what the real motives of Dan Segel are
>>
File: COMIN.png (849KB, 870x741px) Image search: [Google]
COMIN.png
849KB, 870x741px
>>127786112
Maybe the guy hates trump supporters too? Dunno. My lawyer represents me for free because i made it to national TV before and he wants to see what i do next
>>
>>127786112
>Can /pol/ find out what the real motives of Dan Segel are
We found out a long time ago. He's a hardcore lefty kyke that has been taking up anti-white/anti-west causes for decades

pay attention you fucking leaf
>>
>>127786557
What if there is more between them.
Like sharing the same bed.
>>
>>127786112
>Can /pol/ find out what the real motives of Dan Segel are
It's a very winnable case with the likelihood of resulting in a lawsuit against the state of California. Even if Clanton doesn't win a buttload of money for wrongful arrest based on shitty evidence, his lawyer still gets the publicity of winning a high profile case, and with political violence on the rise in California, he's likely to see lots of money from others arrested looking for a lawyer with a proven track record of winning cases which are political in nature.
>>
>>127786112
>Upon receiving his J.D. degree from the University of California School of Law in 1970 and passing the California bar examination, Siegel was denied a license to practice law by a subcommittee of the State Bar of California. According to the Long Beach Independent, this was because he allegedly "advocated violence and the seizure of property and lied when he denied advocating those things". Earlier in the year, he had been charged with inciting a riot, but had charges dismissed due to a lack of evidence.[5] Siegel and his lawyer Malcolm Burnstein appealed the subcommittee's decision, taking his appeal to the California Supreme Court, which overruled the State Bar and found that Siegel possessed the requisite "moral character" to practice law.[6]

What a coincidence.
>>
File: 1496028335378.jpg (25KB, 350x358px) Image search: [Google]
1496028335378.jpg
25KB, 350x358px
Clanton told him he'd site him as a source in his Community College Non-Gender Studies study guide next semester. Who could pass that up?
>>
>>127788404
>Even if Clanton doesn't win a buttload of money for wrongful arrest based on shitty evidence,
Wow you are stupid, very stupid
>buttload of money for Eric Clinton
>hahaha
>>
>>127786112
EriK K Klanton rats out to this lawyer every day that's why he works for free.
>>
>>127786112

On surface level: Because they are fellow travelers.

Communism has always had a hand in hand relationship with America-hating jew lawyers. Whetehr there is further connections between this scumbag and the pedophile groups BAMN and Antifa remains to be proven, but we're sure as fuck looking into him.
>>
File: 1496189157493.png (454KB, 694x808px) Image search: [Google]
1496189157493.png
454KB, 694x808px
>Why is a commie Jew providing free legal services to a hard left shabbos goy who attacked White ethno-nationalists
M Y S T E R Y
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.