[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the Royal Family?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wtf.jpg (12KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
12KB, 295x200px
Can some Brit explain what the deal is with British monarchy?

I've only been living here a little while, but it's really strange that most Brits have a devotion to this old woman that they've never met, it seems from the way they speak they'd take a bullet for her. Is it part of their longing for authoritative control? I'm thinking it's this as I can't walk a single street without seeing a warning that you'll be fined if you don't pick up your dog poop, or that you have to pay TV licence, or that they'll catch you if you do benefit fraud. It's not like this in home country, or other places I've seen.
>>
>>127781949
Because otherwise our head of state will one day have the name Raheem
>>
File: LondonBridgeIsBlowingUp.jpg (8KB, 306x204px) Image search: [Google]
LondonBridgeIsBlowingUp.jpg
8KB, 306x204px
>>127783545
>>
>Never met the Queen

Mate i'm just some nobody tard from west wales and I've met Her Royal Highness twice and shook the Royal Consort's hand.

It's easy to meet the Royal family.
>>
>>127781949
I have no clue at all, it's really very strange to me. Even voting seems stupid, laws changing year-to-year. Shouldn't laws be literally SET IN STONE? Shouldn't people have the authority to discipline their neighbors themselves?
>>
They're not even English or British, they're German pretenders. The House of Stuart are the rightful monarchs of Britain!
>>
>>127781949
ts the last bit of culture we have. don't take it off us like the rest of the degeneracy you've destroyed this country with.

honestly justing waiting for kates kids to fuck a shitskin so it can be crowned king hopefully ill be dead by then
>>
>>127784267
>ThE BrItIsH MoNarCH iS German
Stop with this fucking meme burger, the """"German""""" that became king was 3/4 Scottish
>>
>>127784267
http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1400

In fact she's Jewish, Moor or negroid descendant.
>>
>>127783545
Why doesn't she do more to stem the cultural destruction of her country then? I'm serious. I don't understand why HRM isn't even publicly denouncing the death spiral or doing SOMETHING. This would be the perfect time for the monarchy to regain something more than ceremonial power and put a stop to the madness. Wouldn't the Brits rally behind her?
>>
Ask an anon who's seen been to buckingham palace and seen her very recently anything!
>>
>>127789420
Why did you even go?
>>
>>127784128
>shook the Royal Consort's hand.
Missed this, isn't it not meant to be done to touch the royals?
>>
>>127789420
Is she really a reptilian shapeshifter?
>>
>>127781949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSI7J9g350
>>
you fucking idiot what's wrong with you don't you understand how a monarchy works? i'd take a bullet for HRH too

long live the old dame
>>
>>127789301
If the monarchy steps out of line, it will be abolished. Charles I did nothing wrong.
>>
File: stream_img - Copy.jpg (68KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
stream_img - Copy.jpg
68KB, 680x382px
>>127789301
the Queen has personally devoted herself to a lifetime of service her subjects and the citizens of the commonwealth. She, personally, would never implement top down change. Another Sovreign in the future more than likely will try to assert Royal power...
>>
>>127781949
>Cashing in on American/Chinese/Japanese tourists
>Antiquated but charming pomp and ceremony
>Avoid having Tony Blair type-characters as President
>Avoid the American presidential system in general
>>
>>127792364
:(

I cry every time
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.