[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On the day Trump is arrested for money laundering and espionage...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Half of /pol/ will have already constructed multiple memes to distance themselves from Trump, including that he was always a liberal set out to destroy the GOP.

The other half of /pol/ will be beside itself with rage at the "deep state" meme and be bringing up the Hillary email scandal to prove she's a criminal since they'll be terrified that somehow a special election might happen that elects her.

Kim DotCom will announce that he's ready to release his Seth Rich statement.

Sean Hannity will then come on the air to convince you that he's definitely got the Seth Rich scoop this time.

There will be a new child sex ring meme since the right is obsessed with children being raped, this time likely involving Comey.

Pro-Russia propaganda will saturate 4chan for weeks to convince us that we still need to be friends and remove the sanctions "to help fight terror".

There will be a brief spike in hate crimes from powerless nazis thinking that insulting minorities will make their own sad lives better.
>>
Tldr
>>
>>127778673
Trump will not be impeached.

All the red state democrats have their reelections in 2018 and will lose

Republican gerrymandering has secured the house forever
>>
File: 1481176337019.jpg (175KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481176337019.jpg
175KB, 1000x1024px
>>127778673
>>
>>127781300
2pbp

OP got blown the fuck out and has no answer for it.
>>
>>127781300
>he's proud that his side has to cheat to gain power

Why do you live in America, exactly? Cuba sounds more your style.
>>
>>127781388
Didn't know Hitler built a wall and not the Soviets.
>>
>>127781635
the strong do what they will
the weak endure what they must
no matter what country you live in
>>
These anal beads are tough going without lubricant I'm definitely going to get hemorrhoids. But it feels soooooo good I'm leaking precum like a faucet
>>
File: 1483278483934.jpg (85KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1483278483934.jpg
85KB, 950x534px
>>127778673
hitlery will be arrested for money laundering sooner
>>
>>127781388
Not only is Trump not enough like Hitler to be awesome, Hitler isn't enough like Hitler to be awesome
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.