[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BULLFIGHTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 24

File: bullfight2.jpg (744KB, 3500x2379px) Image search: [Google]
bullfight2.jpg
744KB, 3500x2379px
Why are nu-males always opposed to bullfighting? Also, why doesn't /pol/ endorse bullfighting? It's literally /oursport/.

It glorifies life and death. It glorifies the superiority of men over nature and animals. It exalts danger. It makes one meditate about the fatality of life. It extols masculinity, violence and raw emotions.

Is bullfighting the most red-pilled sport of all time?
>>
File: Hemingway-spain.jpg (111KB, 780x520px)
Hemingway-spain.jpg
111KB, 780x520px
>>127777891
Not to mention the fact that an alpha male like Hemingway absolutely loved bullfights.
>>
File: Bullfight3.jpg (60KB, 600x370px)
Bullfight3.jpg
60KB, 600x370px
>>127777891

BUMP
>>
how would you like me to drive a dozen spikes through your back for my enteirtainment, asshole?
>>
Sometimes my gf's black bulls fight over who gets to fuck her first.

I just cower in the corner or play PlayStation in my cuckshed.
>>
>>127778879
>how would you like me to drive a dozen spikes through your back for my enteirtainment, asshole?

They probably already do that everyday in the subhuman shithole that is Brazil.
>>
File: Bullfighting4.jpg (49KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
Bullfighting4.jpg
49KB, 660x371px
>>127778879

>Brazilian

>Against bullfighting

Why am I not surprised. An effeminate country would obviously be opposed to bullfights.

MEN ARE SUPERIOR TO ANIMALS. Bullfighting is great because it reminds cultural relativists of this very important fact.
>>
>>127777891
Fuck that killing animals shit. I'm waiting for UFC to make their fighters fight to the death, that will make it perfect sport. Untill then, everything is just garbage for normies.
>>
>>127779312

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing back gladiators.
>>
why i would support such degenerate show? killing animals by sticking spikes into them for the joy of the crowd...pretty paleolithyc. This is for foreigners --> bullfighting is a tradition from SOUTHERN SPAIN, in the north we keep away from it.
>>
>>127779273

We failed at colonising Brazil. I'll be the 1st to admit it. It's a shithole.
>>
>Germanics prep the bull
>Iberians kill the bull
I rest my case tbqh.
>>
Bullfighting is DEGENERATE. Its not even a fair fight since bulls are on DRUGS when entering the pit.
>>
>>127779912

Plabito, you're wrong.

It's not just for tourists. It's much more than that.

It makes one think about life, death and suffering. It promotes manhood, raw emotions and dominant behaviour.

It reminds us of the fact that men control nature and are superior to animals.

It's much more than a show, it's a political philosophy. A way of looking at life.

It's brilliant and powerful. That's why leftists and nu-males hate it.
>>
File: Latinpeople.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px)
Latinpeople.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>127780103
>>
>>127777891
Fuck, a Portubro talking about bullfighting, you must be from that village that wants to join Spain or you live near Extremadura. Come with us, we have bullfights and Toro de la Vega.
>>
>>127781277

Not necessarily.

We actually have a long history of bullfighting. We even have our own style of bullfighting. Our bullfights are quite different from the Spanish ones

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese-style_bullfighting
>>
>>127777891
From what I understand there are different types of bullfighting. I've never seen a single guy on foot with swords killing a bull, but I've seen Portuguese bullfighting and it's pretty impressive.
I loved the groups of insane dudes who take on the charging bull head on and manhandle him bare handed.
I also liked the ones on horseback. They are skilled as fuck, and the horses perform some impressive tricks and close evasions.
>>
File: at.jpg (253KB, 800x533px)
at.jpg
253KB, 800x533px
>>127777891

It's boring and bullshit desu, I don't even need to get into the animal suffering or whatever. Let's just say I don't care about that. It's boring that's all. Specially these dudes that ride horses and take literally 0 risks. Wow, how "manly". Also they're all dressed like faggots.

The only good part about bullfighting are Forcados where a group of man come together and control this beast without having to resort to weapons. Everything else is boring as shit. Might as well be watching a guy with a rifle putting them down for all I care. Dull.
>>
>>127780565
>It makes one think about life, death and suffering. It promotes manhood, raw emotions and dominant behaviour.

if you need to see a tortured bull for that then you are one massive fag
>>
File: forcados.jpg (103KB, 1600x891px)
forcados.jpg
103KB, 1600x891px
>>127781951

This is the only good part about bullfighting for those who don't know, where a bunch of dudes just take on the bull with their bare hands and overpower him. Granted, the bull is already weakened by the time they do it of course.
>>
>>127777891
it's for subhumans. every real White is disgusted by it.
>>
>>127781951

I actually agree with you.

Portuguese bullfighting is dull because we don't actually kill the bull in the arena and the matador is riding a horse and literally taking 0 risks.

However, Spanish bullfighting, on the other hand, is GREAT. A matador facing the bull in the arena, in constant danger of death. Then, at the end, the bull is swiftly killed making one meditate upon death, life, suffering, mankind's relationship to animals and nature, emotions, society, etc.

I like it.
>>
File: aHMUPKA.png (82KB, 1155x880px)
aHMUPKA.png
82KB, 1155x880px
>>127782381

Sure thing Hans.

Did you build the Roman Empire? Did you discover and conquer most of the world? Did you colonise America? Were you responsible for the renaissance? No? Did you take part in the reconquista? No? What about the crusades?

That's right you were fucking cows the whole time.

Get lost.
>>
>>127782686

Taking pleasure in killing something is degenerate.

Death is simply a essential consequence for the sustainability of the planet.

It should be treated as an unemotional necessity - not as a reason to chimp out by a bunch of spics with arab blood.
>>
>>127784444
Exactly. Bullfighting is essentially disrespectful to life. I have no reason to kill this animal except entertainment, and I think I'll do it in the most painful way I can.

Even the Slavs don't do things like this.
>>
>>127777891
cucks don't like it when a strong and based white man takes down one of their beloved black bulls
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (25KB, 300x250px)
superthumb.jpg
25KB, 300x250px
I don't like bullfighting, I only love this traditions when they don't kill the Bull.
>>
>>127779947
Actually only the parts that you guys colonized are bad.
>>
>>
>>127785223
Why are matadores so handsome? For example Cayetano Rivera
>>
>>127785223
this tradition*

I refer about Rodeó, recortadore s etc
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px)
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>127777891

A difference exists between Man vs Animal & Man with spears vs Animal.

KB with new Intel:

>>127785087
>>127785087
>>127785087
>>
File: IMG_1999.jpg (142KB, 567x768px)
IMG_1999.jpg
142KB, 567x768px
Bullfighting is boring desu senpai.
>>
Fuck yea, Bull fighting is awesome. Particularly the spanish one where the guy faces the bull alone with the sword, thats alpha as fuck. Also, Forcados are prettty cool too.
We even have some yearly festivals where they enclose a whole vilage for a week, barricade everything and fill the streets with sand, then, all of the people go there, we have massive barbecues, talking in the thousands sometimes, at the same time. We drink, have fun, and then, twice a day, Bulls are released on the streets for some hours and you can just mess with them, run from them.
I fucking love our traditions.
O COLETE ENCARNADO É PARA O MÊS MEUS MANOOOOS!
>>
>>127784444

>Fishing is degenerate

>Hunting is degenerate

>Bullfighting is degenerate

Why do nu-males want to ban everything that makes life worth living?
>>
>>127785500

We should have wiped out the barbarians instead of trying to civilise them. Brazil was a big mistake.
>>
>>127787308
True, niggers will always be niggers i guess.
Its good being white.
>>
>>127786228

VIVA À TOURADA! TRADIÇÃO NACIONAL! ABAIXO OS TRAIDORES QUE QUEREM VENDER O PAÍS AOS ESTRANGEIROS E FEMINIZAR A NAÇÃO!

somos um povo de conquistadores! tourada é a prova disso!
>>
>>127778303
>alphamale like hemmingway
>he was dressed in girl clothing through most of his childhood
>went ragemode when called sissy
>killed himself

sorry bro but hemingway, as great a man as he was, is not your male fantasy
>>
>all of these nu faggots are upset about slaying a beast

All of your ancestors would be ashamed if they saw how much of a pussy their offspring has become.
Not everything in the world is equal. There is a hierarchy. And we're on top. Bullfighting serves as a reminder of this fact, this is why marxists hate it so much.

Los podemitas pueden joderse. Intentan destruir el país y vivir en su fantasía de la revolución
>>
if you enjoy killing animals for fun then you're a freak.
>>
>>127789302
t. Beheads kaffirs and fucks 11 year old Yazidi sex slaves all day
>>
>>127788368

>he was dressed in girl clothing through most of his childhood

That was normal at the time

>went ragemode when called sissy

Also normal at the time.

>killed himself

So what?

The FBI was spying on him and he became increasingly paranoid. He also became depressed because he realised that he was getting old and no longer able to read and to write for many hours.

He was also no longer able to live the dangerous and exciting life he was used to.

The fact that he was an alcoholic also probably didn't help. He also underwent shock therapy but that only made things worst.

He got depressed when he got older and killed himself after undergoing Shock Therapy. So what?

He was still a brilliant writer and a role model for most of his life before he got mentally ill.
>>
>>127789022

THIS
>>
>>127787156
Mesopotamia did not have bull fights
>>
>>127789651
but that's your camp who does that
the freedom fighters that you're supporting, arming, and media whoring against "evil" bakery bomber bashar al asad
me and my people are fighting for the other camp
>>
>>127779312
>>127779515
I say this 100% of the time. At least everyone fighting is undefeated or new.
>>
File: 1495741848171.jpg (116KB, 600x493px)
1495741848171.jpg
116KB, 600x493px
>>127790252
Finally gets internet connection I'm living hellhole, uses it to argue a Spic about bullfighting.
>>
It's just not very interesting, they injure the bull a lot before he gets into the ring with the matador

Bring the matador against the bull when the bull is ready and unharmed and I'd watch.
>>
>>127790514
had internet connection since 2000
>>
>>127790252
My camp?

I suppose you mean to say that it's the freedom fighters that (((you're))) supporting.
I'm not supporting any of it. I would rather we impose strict nuclear disarmament on all countries by forcing them to drop all their nukes on Iraq, Syria, Iran and all the gulf states.
>>
>>127789951

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullfighting#History

>he first recorded bullfight may be the Epic of Gilgamesh, which describes a scene in which Gilgamesh and Enkidu fought and killed the Bull of Heaven ("The Bull seemed indestructible, for hours they fought, till Gilgamesh dancing in front of the Bull, lured it with his tunic and bright weapons, and Enkidu thrust his sword, deep into the Bull's neck, and killed it")
>>
I do not watch or support "Touradas" i doesn´t make sense to cause hurt in the bull. Here in Portugal we dont kill him like in Spain.

But i have to say that our "forcados" they on foot face the bull and have big balls and are brave, this video is great about that friendship and comrad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXSdpG2NHFM
>>
File: 1495328685197.jpg (175KB, 720x465px)
1495328685197.jpg
175KB, 720x465px
>>127777891
>torturing animals for fun is manly

Fuck that shit, bring back gladiator fights
>>
>>127790955
your country is
the government that you voted in
payed with your taxes
anyway
this conversation is over
don't enjoy retards
>>127791082
that's a legend about someone fighting a colossal beast that tramples entire villages and fields
not organized sport
>>
>>127787308
too late, we are the majority now and your people will be just history soon. adios putos
>>
>>127791334
and i also think, forcados only exist in Portugal, but i´m not sure.
>>
>>127792124
f off mud third worlder
>>
>>127777891
Numales prep the bull and to fight them is symbolically perpetuating oppressive white rule
>>
File: images (20).jpg (29KB, 329x447px)
images (20).jpg
29KB, 329x447px
>>127777891
It's immoral.
>>
>>127777891
>beating up a half dead animal
>manly
>>
>>127777891
I've been to one and it was bad ass. No idea why these libfags always defend the bull in this.
>>
>>127779274
Men are also superior to women and children, you don't prove it by fighting them though.
Killing stuff is so easy even brainless shit like bacteria and sharks can do it, there's no glory in doing it for sport. Men prove their greatness by bringing other animals under their dominion, taming, training and turning them into something more than wild beasts.
>>
>>127785517
Considering that fruity outfit he's wearing, I bet it slipped right in.
>>
Bullfighting is muh dik muhfugga: the sport, if you're such a badass you should take a bull head-on instead of lobbing knives at it like a little Iberian bitch boy, at that point you might as well just shoot it
>>
>>127795186
Go fuck an anthill you beta male pussy.
>>
Reminder that bullfighting was brought to Spain when it was occupied by Muslim shitskins. Hunting for food is based. Hurting animals for fun is subhuman nigger behavior.
>>
It's based. You should gas yourself if you don't like it.

>>127789022
¿Tío, tú qué coño haces en Australia?
>>
File: juan-del-alamo.jpg (141KB, 622x416px)
juan-del-alamo.jpg
141KB, 622x416px
I just don't like all the pink color, especially the socks, it looks ridiculously gay and gaudy, it made sense in their time when dyes were expensive and this one helped to mask the blood, but now they should change it to any other colour. I tell you that the popularity of bullfighting would increase just by doing that, aesthetics are so important.

Also, black and white attires are top tier.
>>
>>127796744

Top Kek
>>
>>127796747
>>127796569
this. it'd be manly if you wrestled it but dressing up like a literal faggot, prancing around, and tossing spears at it is pussy as fuck.
>>
>>127797177
>¿Tío, tú qué coño haces en Australia?
Nací aquí
Claro que eres español, pero qué haces tú en eeuu?
Te llaman un méxicano por allí?
Y debería clarificar, no soy español. Soy un españaboo y empecé a estudiar la lengua hace 3 años.
>>
>>127798540

>tossing spears

Murican education....

How many bullfights have you watched? Go read Hemingway, you might learn how to be a man.
>>
>>127777891
it's a little cruel for me, I understand that animals serve man, and that killing animals is simply living, but I wouldn't want to have too much to do with it. On the other hand I don't see these faggots protesting masai lion hunting as a rite of manhood, so they can go get fucked.
>>
File: gore.jpg (312KB, 990x686px) Image search: [Google]
gore.jpg
312KB, 990x686px
Some people genuinely believe that bullfighting is for cowards or something.

That people would shit their pants in front of an enraged bull, even if they had a "spear" or the matador thin thrusting sword. People don't realize how big, massive and fast these beasts are.

It is an extremely brutal tradition with high injury and mortality rates that requires actual cojones.
>>
We have guys in the US that fight Bulls with nothing more than a barrel and a rubber nose. So don't tell me what a man you are when you've fought a injured bull with a sword.
>>
>>127777891
Man is nature and animal
>>
>>127777891
wow so you still do that shit for enterteinment isn't this like the 21 century with internet and shit, if you want violence play videogames but if you want to torture an animal for enterteinment you should seek help
>>
>>127799127
>>127799731
also fuck africa and their barbaric traditions
>>
>>127783364
Top bantz
>>127799157
Holy shit, what's the backstory in this pic? Did he survive?
>>
>>127799209
We do that too, see for recortadores and forçados.

Also, we face stronger and more agressive bulls with longer horns, the Spanish bullfighting bull is a special breed, very different from your typical rodeo bull. The bull also behaves much different when you are killing him than when you are riding on his back, let's say that he becomes a bit more violent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fighting_Bull

>The fighting bull is characterized by its aggressive behavior

>The aggression of the bull has been maintained (or augmented, see above) by selective breeding

>The horns are longer than in most other breeds and are also present in both males and females

>Some commentators trace the origins of the fighting bull to wild bulls from the Iberian Peninsula and their use for arena games in the Roman Empire

>Although the actual origins are disputed, genetic studies have indicated that the breeding stock have an unusually old genetic pool
>>
>>127800375
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1280469/Spanish-bullfighter-gored-Matador-Julio-Aparicio-narrowly-escapes-death.html

>Did he survive?
yes
>>
>>127800720

My Spanish friend, what the hell can we do to stop the leftist from banning bullfights? It seems most young people are against it?
>>
>>127777891
I don't mind the bullfighting and the sentiment behind it but why the bullfighters themselves have to dress so gay? Looks like they do it for the dames. With roses and tight pants and all that.
>>
>>127799157
kek holy shit, post more of these pics please. I agree, i see nothing wrong with bullfighting, but god damn thats grotesque

>people here implying that standing with a flag and a couple of swords and letting a horned bull charge you is completely easy and babby-tier

Be honest /pol/, if bullfighting is cowardly, then hunting with a gun is nu-male tier. Bullfighters and bullriders are both badasses
>>
When what the object does to you, in this case the bull to the human, is called getting "gored," then I don't really need to know more than that shit is red-pilled AF
>>
>>127800840
To be honest I'm not a big enthusiast of bullfighting either, in my region it is even banned, I just consider it an interesting and misunderstood tradition, and of course I oppose the ban.
I don't know what can be done, when the young is so weak, sensible and everything is about "muh fee fees" and can't even grasp the idea of going there in the arena, facing an enraged massive animal that can gore you to death in a second, armed only with a cape and a small sword, and appreciate the courage or the madness required to do that. This is the same people who fall for the "muh fee fees" about "not alll muslims", "we want more refugees", "one race, the human race", etc, a naive and effeminate society doomed to fall by their own meekness.
>>
>>127787204
Fishing and hunting are a necessity to eat in some places. What exactly does bullfighting provide, besides entertainment for low IQ individuals?
>>
>>127777891

It's because muh suffering

These fools can't realize that they are going to die too. Everyone dies.

I wish I had to suffer only 15 minutes at the end of my life, and in exchange I could fuck and eat all I wanted for the rest of my life.

What a cruel torture isn't it?
>>
File: oHwhEh8.jpg (72KB, 960x640px)
oHwhEh8.jpg
72KB, 960x640px
>>127802094
Not going to spam this with more gore pics, but there are hundreds if you search, it's a brutal business.
>>
>>127779912
>t. Catalonian numale cuck
You faggots are the california of spain
>>
>>127779912

>pretty paleolithyc

paleolithyc is fine. Far better than modern world.
>>
Bullfighters are very brave but I don't think animals should be killed for sport, entertainment or for a show of skill. We should treat them as well as possible before they're quickly and painlessly put down for food. Hunting is ideal.
That being said, I'm not going to spic countries to stop their traditions.
>>
>>127782381
I feel that way when I look into your country
>>
>>127777891
I think it's a pretty ballsy and manly sport, but I really hope you faggots at least butcher and eat the meat after you kill the bull. That's a waste of good meat.
>>
>>127803031
The only thing I would say is: Why don't we get rid of the clown suit and we give them a sword and a shield instead? It would be much more badass.
>>
File: 1469924364995.png (14KB, 333x293px)
1469924364995.png
14KB, 333x293px
>>127783364
>That's right you were fucking cows the whole time.
>Get lost.

Top kek. Germany fucking rekt.
>>
>>127777891
They need to update the weaponry... use some chainsaws, maybe a bazooka.
>>
>>127804030
That would be lame and boring. One on one melee combat with a 1,200+ pound bull is far more entertaining and the closest thing to gladiatorial combat that we still have.
>>
>>127796178
>>127796744
top 2 comments same ID. killstreak
>>
>>127796747
>Reminder that bullfighting was brought to Spain when it was occupied by Muslim shitskins.

Do you have a source for that? It looks like a gaudy carry-over from the ancient Roman gladiator days.
>>
>>127804639
It's false. It was never an "arab" tradition nor they have these kind of bulls to do that. Do you see Saudis or Yemenis doing bullfighting? Again, people don't realize that most muslims in Spain were locals, local ex-christians converted to Islam, they adopted the religion but kept most of their local culture and traditions. Bullfighting was practiced both in Al-Andalus and in the northern regions of the christian Spain at the same time and it probably has even pre-Roman roots.
>>
>>127777891
bullfighting is catholic sport they celebrate a party of a saint day the kill the ((bull)) in honor of a saint
>>
>>127795186
You must be a social Science student from USP.
>>
>>127777891
they don't fight bulls, they prep them
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.