[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinions on Supervised Injection Facilities, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Free-Handouts.jpg (99KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Free-Handouts.jpg
99KB, 960x640px
What's your opinions on Supervised Injection Facilities, /pol/?
>>
>>127774452
A good thing
>>
>>127774452
Dumb as shit preventing natural selection. We have those shit in BC. It's retarded.
>>
That money could go elsewhere. They should open up places like this and use them as honeypots.
>>
>>127775666
Yeah def. Id rather the money get wasted treating infectious and chronic disease from sharing needles.
>>
>>127774452
We'd save ourselves a lot of trouble by just giving junkies that can't hold their shit together a helicopter ride. We don't need them, they have nothing to offer worth the problems they cause.

Since we can't, we have to either humor them or contain them out of sight. Druggies will cite Portugal as an example of decriminalization/prevention working but ignore that it also has low immigration and a homogeneous population, I don't think you could emulate their policies with the same level of success in multicultural societies. The only alternative is to contain them to shitty areas and arrest them for vagrancy every time they spill into the nice part of town.
>>
just another kike ploy to keep the tax payers supporting degenerates to help establish communism
>>
>>127775986
>infectious and chronic disease from sharing needles
if only they could be lethal
>>
>>127774452
>Live in SF.
>Unlike LA and NYC, where I've also lived, SF has whole hordes of random junkies walking around shooting up in public and aggressively accosting people and stealing.
>Went to Walgreens this morning and saw junkie bitch stealing ice cream with a loaded heroin needle stuck behind her ear.
>A few weeks ago saw her knock over someone's parked motorcycle and she tried to hit me as I took a picture of her.
>This is every day life in this peace of shit city.
>SF spends $250 million on "homelessness" each year and all it does it drive more zombie junkies here.
>They want "Safe injection sites" now.

Someone remind me why we should give a flying fuck about homeless junkie pieces of shit getting AIDs or Hep C? It seems like it would help us get rid of them.
>>
Seems like enabling bullshit.
>>
>>127774452
another method to attempt to cure a disease by tackling the symptoms

the government is not interested in fixing the problems of society
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.