[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Ministry album cover

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: antia.png (158KB, 406x151px) Image search: [Google]
antia.png
158KB, 406x151px
The new Ministry album cover, features Trump, the use of "KKK" in it's title, songs bashing 4-Chan, a fucking pro Antifa anthem....

This is the degenerate dickhead that wrote the song NWO as if he knew what was going on. He's been fronting for years, even appearing on the Alex Jones show, where he exhibited that he is in fact merely a pickled mongoloid and has no fucking clue what's going on.....a leftist champion in his own eyes, an ex junkie who's burned every bridge he crosses in the eyes of most.

Anyways, I've been roasting the old cunt non stop on the facebook threads. Seems others are catching on. Join the fun perhaps?
>>
File: IMG_20170528_144040.jpg (35KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_144040.jpg
35KB, 480x318px
The dick song is fucking awesome.
Red pill him on libertarian ideas and tell him Trump is on our side. Be.nice!
>>
>>127774429

There's a sordid history. He's reaching for the low hanging fruit. Fuck him. He has his band as a brand endorse Obama years ago even.
>>
>>127774072
Literally who
Literally who cares
>>
>>127774072
Whats the deal with the anti 4chan song?
>>
>>127774634

That's what I'm beginning to gather. The man's career is really THAT dead...
>>
>>127775022

The guy is trying to appear as if he's on the right side of things so to speak. And by knowing NOTHING about the world around him, has apparently made the conclusion that 4-Chan is run by anti-human scum, that Trump is an evil NWO type and that Antifa is a force of benevolence. The man is a fucking retard, full stop.

Typical celebrity without relevance sucking the cock of Satan for a little praise.
>>
>>127775258
Oh. All that junk has fried his brain then. Think they are coming here soon ill go and slap him.
>>
File: ericthefed.jpg (255KB, 1240x1059px) Image search: [Google]
ericthefed.jpg
255KB, 1240x1059px
>>127774072
spam him with photos of crack pipes and trigger a meth relapse
>>
File: erictherat4.jpg (105KB, 710x544px) Image search: [Google]
erictherat4.jpg
105KB, 710x544px
>>
File: erictherat2.jpg (394KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
erictherat2.jpg
394KB, 1240x1748px
>>127776008
>>
File: Erictheratsnitch.jpg (257KB, 1240x1347px) Image search: [Google]
Erictheratsnitch.jpg
257KB, 1240x1347px
>>
>>127775706
there was a big article in Metal Hammer with him describing all the shit he used back in the day

entertaining read but holy fuck that guy is a full-on degenerate

still love the old Ministry tho
>>
>>127774072
Shame, I liked Al i couple of years ago.
He looks and acts like a retard though.
>>
>>127774072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JoQNxty80g
Here's the Antifa song, doesn't have enough dislikes
>>
They've always been libshit activists, going back to their anti-Bush album and probably even before that.

Al needs to grow up. He looks ridiculous for a man who's damn near 60.
>>
>>127774072

Uh oh, a bunch of dads with cringey tattoos and who constantly want to smoke up with their kids will be on the WARPATH
>>
>>127776298
Watched the vid for jesus built my hotrod recently; gibby was a total lowlife as well.
>>
>>127774072
Dude they are luciferians. Of course they are anti everything that is good and pure.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amCkdXmIXNw

Remember to do drugs, kiddos.
>>
File: sealteamstyx.png (580KB, 514x767px) Image search: [Google]
sealteamstyx.png
580KB, 514x767px
>>127779202
this makes me angery
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGskkcIDdXg

His earlier music was pretty redpilled.
>>
I don't know how you think they all of a sudden are leftists for trends

I bet you think Marilyn Manson is a nazi too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.