[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone knows the whereabouts of this nigger?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: negro.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
negro.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>>
>>127772336
Don't know, here's an article of him i've just found though
http://www.riverfronttimes.com/stlouis/i-punched-saddam-in-the-mouth/Content?oid=2483821
>>
black US special forces != a nigger
>>
>>127772666
Nigger bitch should be burnt and buried in unmarked grave.
Saddam was the only thing keeping extremists at bay, now they pay their debt in blood for what they've done.
>>
File: 1495922115352.png (444KB, 733x881px) Image search: [Google]
1495922115352.png
444KB, 733x881px
one day i think people like him will be charged in some sort of nurenberg circus trial. the worst part is we americans are all complicit in fucking things up on behalf of the god damned juden
>inb4 hurhurhur dead sandniggers durrrr
Literal retard tier thinking that led right into the fall of Europe.

I would love to see all those Halliburton, Rumsfeld, Cheney type pieces of shit all hang for their roles in using Americans for their own interests.
>>
>>127772336
that nigger is not a military person, he is an FBI agent
>>
>>127773451
>Calls other people retards
>Yet believes everything is a jew conspiracy
Gets the old NOGGIN JOGGIN senpai.
>>
File: 1482955506838.jpg (17KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1482955506838.jpg
17KB, 252x291px
>>127773686
>>
Smile boi, some Ba'athist Iraqi with too much time on his hands is gunning for you.
>>
File: tony-blair-2-sized.jpg (21KB, 240x333px) Image search: [Google]
tony-blair-2-sized.jpg
21KB, 240x333px
>>127773451
One hunnert precent agree with u.

I didn't have one problem with mudslimes until they started shitting up country. If they had stayed in the desert I wouldn't give them a single thought.
>>
>>127773148
>ZOGbot posing with the picture of a man who kept Iraq a peaceful country with no Jihadi's and cared for his people
>Being proud of a nigger working straight for the kikes

He deserves a rope, so do you and the whore that gave birth to such a good goy piece of shit like you.
>>
File: cia cat.jpg (10KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
cia cat.jpg
10KB, 351x351px
>>127772666
Saddam would never wear such a beard. Not even when on the run
>>
>>127772336
>>127773542
>>127773148

Nope, is just 'terp that was attached to delta. Saw him on some documentary
>>
File: datepalm.jpg (117KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
datepalm.jpg
117KB, 728x546px
>>127772336
>>
It's funny, seeing american soldiers digging their own countrymen's graves witouth even realising it
>>
>>127773154
He's still there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ8JqtGahQ (wow went up 6 mill since I last watched)

When you accuse someone for something they have not done, and then kill them, part in an unclean way, the person might not pass on.
They might become something that walks again, a gjenganger. The other milder criteria, is someone that has been very difficult all their life, like Hillary is a prime example off.

Anyways, the madness you see is him, he fuels it. Don't take everything lit, but some of it. We've dealt with several of these in the past (See Eigill Skallagrimson's saga ie), they do great damage to the lands from beyond the grave. ISIS, meaningless madness. Madness in general, they don't understand what drives it, it's him.

Watch the vid, he tells the judge. No judge, you are not "protecting" me, I am protecting you. That mock trial. How long did that traitor live? Not long...

And the moment he was created, they hang him and doesn't give him the courtesy of a drop. Instead they mocked him, while he let out, where are they today? How long did they live?

He's not done yet, break his grave! Because he is not resting. They are known to be able to both come up and down of the ground, and they love to drag people down into the ground with them. Killing livestock etc, spreading madness.

Saddam Hussein, is not finished on this home of ours.
>>
>>127777032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TB9oHBDWrk&t=153s
One day they will pay for their evil deeds.
>>
File: gasha-dokuro-ii.png (286KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
gasha-dokuro-ii.png
286KB, 600x457px
>>127778752
I kved while I'm in jail, that severely fucks up the jailors actually, they don't understand the language, but can pick out parts of it.

Nah that Saddam sit was disgusting, I followed the war from day one till the trial then I don't remember, lots to do I assume
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.