[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why girls go for niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170530_164814.jpg (925KB, 1440x2632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_164814.jpg
925KB, 1440x2632px
I have formed a hypothosis for why many girls are going for niggers. This was much less common back then. The reason for this is because niggers currently own the country of Chad. Because the name Chad is associated with Alpha Male, niggers have slowly been associated with the alpha male. Chad gained independence from France in 1960. What happened in the 1960's? Civil rights movement, sexual revolution, etc. People started embracing and acting like niggers because niggers own Chad. The solution to this mess is simple. Have a white man own Chad. Not some mullato King Nigger Obama, but a 100% European descended man. After Chad becomes European owned, the White Man will be as great as he once was. Own the Chad; become the Chad.
>>
File: Contemplateface.jpg (8KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplateface.jpg
8KB, 219x200px
I can't argue with this logic
>>
>>127772100
wtf is this shit
>>
>>127773919
My hypothosis on why niggers are associated with Chads.
>>
>>127773919
A shitpost by
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>127772100
GAS THE NIGGERS, COLONIZE CHAD NOW
>>
>>127774351
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 652x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 652x618px
>>127774670
What if the Chinese colonize it first and our women start getting RICED, like African women are right now?
>>
>>127775402
Not as bad as black male and female of other race, but We should just take the rest if Africa and trade Chad with the chinese. They won't know a thing.
>>
White girls (especially attractive ones) aren't forced to develop their personality or intelligence to the level of the white men who are able to convince them to bang. This leaves their minds in a state of inferiority to normal industrious men who work toward and achieve their goals.

In comes the niggers. Niggers depend on whatever people give them to survive. Like the dimwitted white female, this leaves the nigger in a state of retarded development. Left to depend upon others for its sustenance, the nigger adopts the mindset of the entitled white woman.

So, these two seemingly incompatible lifestyles find themselves meshing seamlessly. Two people, convinced the world simultaneously is out to get them and also owes them everything, decide that they're made for one another and start to fornicate with reckless abandon.

Left to marvel in disgust how such a tragedy could occur, the white males are left to suffer. The world they built has turned on them. Like every other sociopolitical mess of the last several hundred years, the white men of the world will have to sort this out. They are the unsung heros, and as always, those who stand by their side will be rewarded.
>>
>>127772100
checkum
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.