[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afrocentrists BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: WE[1].jpg (71KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
WE[1].jpg
71KB, 600x797px
>Mummies from ancient Egypt have revealed another secret — some of them share very little of the sub-Saharan African ancestry that dominates the genetic heritage of modern Egyptians.

>The discovery, published today in Nature Communications, suggests the African heritage evident in modern Egyptian populations may have been the result of the slave trade down the Nile in the past 1,500 years

>Researchers used modern genetic analysis techniques to study the genomes of 93 mummies that lived between 1300 BC — the late New Kingdom Period — and around 30 BC during the time of the Romans.

>"One of the questions that motivated us for our study is trying to find out when Egypt was conquered by the Greeks or Alexander the Great or by the Nubians or by the Romans, and did that actually have an impact on the population?"

>"Instead of finding that ancient Egyptians were more African, we actually found them to be almost zero or much less sub-Saharan African than the population that live in Egypt today," he said

>And yet, at some point in the past 1,500 years, there has been a major addition of sub-Saharan genetic material — largely West-African Yoruba — into Egypt's population.

>But there is evidence of an active slave trade that reached its peak in the 19th century, and which was responsible for the transportation of millions of slaves from sub-Saharan Africa to Northern Africa and Egypt.

>Ancient genome from this area contains no sub-Saharan DNA that dominates the genetic profile of modern Egyptians
>It more closely resembles the genetic heritage of modern people from the Near East and Levant

>no sub-Saharan DNA
>no sub-Saharan DNA
>no sub-Saharan DNA
>no sub-Saharan DNA
>Resembles Near East
>Resembles Near East
>Resembles Near East
>Resembles Near East

Fucking KEK

http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-05-31/who-were-the-ancient-egyptians/8572076?smid=Page:%20ABC%20News-Facebook_Organic&WT.tsrc=Facebook_Organic&sf83475897=1
>>
yeah but they did build some cities, even if not Egyptian cities (protip: the African people wil have been the masons that built the pyramids).

timbuktu is an example.

its true that blacks have pretty wild ideas about history, but when /pol/tards shill the same png of a mud hut it gets pretty obvious they are projecting.
>>
File: WE WUZ ORIGINALS.png (78KB, 570x324px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ ORIGINALS.png
78KB, 570x324px
>>127769278
That's because blacks were JEWS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sw3WtCAyXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
>>
>>127769868
Obviously not every Sub-Saharan African was living in 100% squalor until the Europeans showed up

But the egregious claim made by a lot of African Americans that the "original Egyptians" were black before they area was ethnically cleansed by Romans and Arabs is delusional, and It's hilarious that actual DNA studies being done show that It's actually the opposite...
>>
>>127770316
Afrocentricists claim the Akan people in Ghana are descended from Kangz.
>>
>>127770316
i agree. i do believe the pharohs were europeans.
but what about the lower sections of the society?
still an important and relevant aspect if a society.
i imagine (i say imgine because i am not a scholar) many of the regular folk were black.

neighboring Sumeria was a black peoples right?
>>
>>127771736
>europeans
They were brown, literally identical to the Egyptians today.
>>
File: 1490608112064.jpg (59KB, 590x882px) Image search: [Google]
1490608112064.jpg
59KB, 590x882px
>>127770077
>>
File: IMG_0996.png (371KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0996.png
371KB, 1136x640px
>>127769278
WE WUZ niggers after all and still just niggers?

MUH DICK
>>
>>127772120
They weren't identical to today though, they had no African admixture like modern Egyptians do. They were "whiter".

They were near-eastern farmers. Significant amounts of European DNA is made up by near-eastern farmers (The other major contributors being stone-age hunter gatherers native to Europe and the Yamna people the Eurasian steppe near the Black & Caspian seas).
>>
>>127772120
>pharohs
>some humble middle class scribe
pick one
>>
>>127771736
>neighboring Sumeria was a black peoples right?
Go to hell.
>>
>>127772795
>they had no African admixture like modern Egyptians do
Actually if you read the study it says they do, it's just that the discrepancy is 8%.
>>
>>127775381
No, it says that modern Egyptians have more Negroid admixture than the Ancient Egyptians. It doesn't say they're the same, it says they're the same as people from the Middle East.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.