[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup Eurofags. Want to know why America is the greatest nation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: eu-barbed-wire.gif (8KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
eu-barbed-wire.gif
8KB, 600x423px
Sup Eurofags.

Want to know why America is the greatest nation on Earth? Because we're the only country with Freedom of Speech.

You heard that right. We're the ONLY one. 70% of you guys are CLUELESS when it comes to what Freedom of Speech even means.

I want to hear you guys try to debunk this, because it will show how little you know, just like every other time this comes up.
>>
Noticed this too
>>
>>127764959
hai fakgot
>>
>b-but muh twitter bans
>>
Awright.

Tell me more about your freedoms while I light up a spliff and fuck this prostitute right here in front of that police officer right there.
>>
>>127764959
Kay, go tweet at Trump that you're going to kill him and his family.
>>
File: 1.gif (4MB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
4MB, 480x240px
>>127764959
forgot the image
>>
That's true though
France is cucked by (((Europe)))
>>
File: europe_simulator.jpg (129KB, 688x960px) Image search: [Google]
europe_simulator.jpg
129KB, 688x960px
Burgerfag stop bragging please, I would change my country of birth for yours any day, I hate Europe and the UK :(
>>
>>127764959
Yes but only 58% of your country is white
>>
>america
>freedom of speech
>Any freedom in general

Perhaps 100 years ago. Nearly every third world country has far more freedom than americal today.
Sure, theres also crime and shit life quality, but stop pretending you have any right to talk about freedom.
>>
>>127766021
Faaaaag
>>
>>127764959

>Freedom of speech
>U.S.A

The only reason you feel your speech is free is because you really have nothing to say at all.
>>
>>127765905
kay go yell "fire! fire!" in a crowded theater

Imbecile.
>>
File: IMG_9624.gif (1MB, 245x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9624.gif
1MB, 245x189px
>>127764959
Look around you, we don't have freedom of speech you jackass.
>>
File: electoralmap2.png (776KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
electoralmap2.png
776KB, 1804x2438px
>>127764959
We're in the same boat. We need to stop white genocide.
>>
>>127764959
We've a good freedom of speech to be fair
>>
>>127765905
immediate intent to cause injury or death to another person isn't protected, because you're infringing upon their life. you're free to make vague "i think someone should kill X" threats though or make jokes.

your freedom ends where someone's life begins, and although you haven't DONE anything yet, it's still PC for the cops or SS to come talk to you.

your freedom ending where someone else's life begins (their actual LIFE, not their feelings) is the foundation of liberty.

try again.
>>
>>127764959
Shame that nothing you say is worth paying attention to.
>>
After meeting a lot of EU govt types, I have to agree. These bureaucratic types are pure poison.
>>
weed and prostitution illegal ok mate
>>
File: 5893286236382.png (188KB, 560x652px) Image search: [Google]
5893286236382.png
188KB, 560x652px
>>127766667
>>
>>127764959
It's you americans who took away our freedom of speech when you waged war against us for economic reasons and occupy us to this very day.
>>
>>127766807
you don't want weed and prostitution?
>>
>>127764959
Freedom of speech is absolute. If there is but one situation where I cannot say some one word or sentence with 0 legal consequences, than it is not free speech, but selective speech.

And we do not have free speech and I don't believe you do either.
>>
>>127766624
hey, at least i don't go to jail for saying something that could possibly be tangentially interpreted to be islamophobic.

in fact, i could say "sandnigger" on twitter with my name and picture attached as much as i wanted, if i felt the need
>>
File: zZkfHWl.jpg (95KB, 750x837px) Image search: [Google]
zZkfHWl.jpg
95KB, 750x837px
>>127767242
>And we do not have free speech and I don't believe you do either.
this

Africa has freedom of speech. India probably as well. The EU and USA don't.
>>
>>127765843
top kek
>>
>>127767242
>i should be allowed to provoke others to kill people with my speech, fully intending to kill those people, as would have to be proven in a court of law

you're only going to jail if malicious intent can be proven

do you also think it should be legal to authorize hitmen to kill targets for you?
>>
>>127766928
You deserve it faggot
>>
>>127764959

yeah, because of your "freedom of speech" we now have to deal with nazis, Trump, flat earthers and holocaust deniers
>>
>>127764959
You are delusional if you think the bill of rights is worth more than the feelings of the chosen tribe.
>>
>>127766301
>The only reason you feel your speech is free is because you really have nothing to say at all.

lol nice
>>
>>127768056
sorry, no antisemitism laws either! try again! 100% legal to say "kike" on twitter!
>>
>>127766667

Because they're vices, m8.

If YOU were to dare say "The holocaust is a myth", or, "I fucking hate Muslims", you'll be doing hard time JUST FOR TALKING and not even doing anything that harms yourself or others.

So, let's just say, you're the bigger cuck. Just because we don't allow rampant degeneracy doesn't mean shit in this case.

But, your people elected a Muslim mayor for Londonistan, your country is already dead.
>>
>>127768056

Nice one, Sweden. Sometimes it's hard to tell when your people are suicidal or being sarcastic, at least you made it clear.
>>
>56% white
>filled with jews/christians
>no culture
>40% obesity
>shifting to the left

Fuck the (((USA)))
>>
>>127768186
>exercise your right to not bake a bunch of faggots a cake
>get fined
Sorry burger, you are only free to do what your masters want you to.
>>
>>127765843
Call her a nigger tough guy
>>
>>127768413
Are you kidding? 'nigger' is what you call black people in our language. (No, really.)

Also she's probably Ukrainian.
>>
>>127767588
I'm not talking about giving orders but voicing your opinion.

And publicly saying that all hitmen who have the means and wish to, should kill the president should be completely legal.

Inciting hatred and violence is to be protected under freedom of speech. Acting on the incitement is not.
>>
>>127765843
> I-I might not have freedom of speech, but I can satisfy myself with hedonistic pleasures so it's okay
t. slave
>>
>>127768407
>muh BUSINESS = MYSELF and my PERSONAL liberties

try again
>>
>>127768413
That's literally our word for black people. "Black people" is more offensive.
>>
>>127765843
Kek. Amerisharts BTFO.
>>
>>127768725
Call him/her/it whatever racist word fits clog fag. Report back
>>
>>127764959
>>127765843
>>127765905
You're not wrong but we have more liberty in our working life.
>Your job is your all your life.
>2 weeks holidays a year
>20,000 for getting your appendix out
>A mortgage for college
>Can't drink till you 21
>Gerrymandered districts while most of Europe has PR
>>
>>127769218
I might get slapped in the face but I won't get arrested for that.
>>
>>127768813
>And publicly saying that all hitmen who have the means and wish to, should kill the president should be completely legal.

but anon, that's an order, just in a weaselly way.

>Inciting hatred

protected

>and violence is to be protected under freedom of speech. Acting on the incitement is not.

you're allowed to say whatever you want, no matter how radical. you're just not allowed to proscribe hit jobs. and i disagree it should be allowed.
>>
>>127769567
>Inciting hatred
>protected

That doesn't mean the other person won't sue you in traditional American fashion and claim a shitload of money, and win, because in America you can buy justice with expensive lawyers.
>>
Then you have free speech. Dont let it go you fucking blond giant cheese eating bike riding sex museum vip canal loving dyke building cunt
>>
>>127770083
Thanks mate. When are you coming over for a vacation?
>>
>>127769903
>Inciting hatred
>protected

it is protected though

i think you're thinking of situations where the person who sued was employed by someone who did the offense.
>>
>le americans have free speech meme

>Glassboro High School student has been charged with harassment for a tweet she allegedly posted while sitting in algebra class.
>The sophomore girl is accused of taking a picture of two African American students, writing a racist remark, and posting it on twitter.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html

dont forget that drumpf made it legal to sell off your internet history so enjoy never getting a job again because you spend all day on /pol/
>>
>>127770442
>charged, not convicted

euros, i swear
>>
Ive been twice. Fucked a canadian. Smoked out the bulldog and won a giant stuffed dog at some carnival. Ive had enough of you tulip loving windmill lovers. Come to my country cloget. Well show you some fun and we need your kroners
>>
>>127764959
The U.S.A is the bithplace of degeneracy. 3rd wave feminism, LGBT agenda's, pop & rap culture, globalism etc.. all started in the states and found it's way to weak-minded individuals in Europe and elsewhere. All the things that this board opposes, started in the States. Everytime a new liberal movement appeared on the radar, I knew it would find it's way to Europe in just a matter of time. Belgium was pretty based before, but now it seems that every month or so a new retarded ideology found it's way overseas. Don't get me wrong, freedom of speech is essential, but be honest what has it gotten you and the world in the long term ? Please put a condom on your freedom of speech because you burgers are spreading your aids quicker than the african population ever could.
>>
>>127764959

Is there anything more cancerous than American civic nationalism? If you hate Europe then you hate the ancestral homeland of the white race, you hate white people. Therefore, you're black.
>>
>>127764959
OK, if it is so then please go tell everyone you are opposed to current Israel ingerence in American politics.
Tell us how it goes.
Plz deliver OP
>>
>>127771438
It started in Weimar then was deported to the US.
>>
>>127765737
Twitter is a private company, censorship by Twitter on Twitter is not a violation of any right, only censorship by the government.
>>
What do the Thousand Suns have anything to do with it?
>>
>>127773619
freedom of speech isn't freedom from social reaction.

the law isn't involved.

next.
>>
>>127764959
You are the only Continent with safe spaces and triggerwarnings.

We are the Continent of brainwash and legitimizing illegal immigration.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.