[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Important Notice for Trump supporters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Losers.png (93KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
Losers.png
93KB, 300x277px
This is a message to all who love America,
ans support Donald Trump.
Democrats are losers. You must refer to them
as losers.

http://archive.is/TesHF <- full article

Dr Jack Wheeler, founder of the Freedom Research Foundation, explains why

President Trump just gave ISIS its new name: Losers! Short for Evil Losers!

If you think that’s no big deal, you’re wrong. It’s a big deal. This is – literally – weapons-grade persuasion from the most powerful Master Persuader of our time.

President Trump’s clever nicknames for people are not random. They are deeply engineered for visual/auditory impact and future confirmation bias.

In this case, the visuals will be provided by future terror attacks. That reinforces the “evil” part, obviously.

But more importantly, the Losers! will be doing nothing but losing on the battlefield from now until “annihilation.” They are surrounded, and the clock is ticking.

Oh, and the press isn’t allowed to watch the final battles. In other words, we won’t need to build new holding cells on Guantanamo Bay this time. No press means no prisoners, if you know what I mean. Note: American soldiers won’t be shooting the prisoners. We have allies for that sort of thing.

As you know, “annihilation” of the Losers! in Loserdom won’t stop their ideas from spreading. You still have to kill the ideas. And that takes persuasion, not bullets. President Trump just mapped out the persuasion solution: Evil Losers!

Quickly, name one other way you could label/insult the Losers! that would be as powerful as the word Loser! You can’t do it with any other name or insult that is also repeatable in polite company.

What kinds of people join the Losers!? Mostly young males. And you know what brand young males do not want stamped on their foreheads?

Right: Losers!
>>
>>127764654
sup donald, i'll give your thread an im/pol/ite upboat for you
>>
So tell me, what has president trump done so far for the American people, what are his plans? I truly don't know and would actually love to know.
>>
>>127766421
shut up loser
>>
>>127766421
Like I'm being actually serious, Trump supporters never actually tell us any of his polices they just shit on liberals and minorities, it was funny at first but now it's kind of infuriating
>>
>>127766542
Yeah not really helping yourself there buddy, the election is over it's time for actul answers
>>
>>127764654
also i'm more concerned about the oathbreakers than libserds
i prefer something a bit more of an esoteric nomenclature, i'd sooner use the title path-alt, it's more effective than being a simply dismissable ad-hominem
someone who doesnt know will hear it and wonder what it means and research it, and find out it stands for pathological altruism and they'll wrestle with their cognitive dissonance along with their newspeak and vow to never wrongthink in trying to figure out what it means
somehow somewhere along the way in this quest theh will stumble upon yuri bezemov and listen to what he says while still fully blissful of what any of it actually means but at least the message will be delivered and, after a couple years of subconscious gestation, it will hit them and they'll realize they've been played by who they accepted as authority figures for their backwards ideology without any kind of scrutiny out of appeal to authority ad infinium
after that who knows, most will probably snap and become highly homocidally violent when the conditioning finally breaks
>>
>>127767013
Hey Loser
There is no argument
Youre a Loser.
>>
>>127767251
How do you support a man that you don't know what he wants to do? You can be as honest as possible, tell me you don't know and just hate minorities I don't care I just want to know why people fallow a man they know next to nothing about?
>>
>>127767719
you assume he doesnt know what Trump wants to do
because you assume he isn't Trump
you assume a lot, for someone who think themself as "enlightened"
>tfw toe smurt tew nawt be suicidally egalitarian
that or you're just a kike who is fully aware of their own seditious behavior
>>
>>127764654
>>127766749
non-trump supporters never judge any trump policies
>>
>>127768121
When did I say I was enlightened I just want to know what this man wants to do?

>>127768169
That's because we don't know what they are because you won't tell me?

Alright a rational person be honest with me, I'm in the wrong place for actual discussion aren't I?
>>
Trump will shit this country away and you will thank him for it so who is the real loser you for giving him the tools to do so?
>>
>>127767719
> tell me you don't know and just hate minorities
see this right here
thats your quote
thats your assumption
about some one you have never met
someone you do not know

this is why you are a loser, a confirmed loser
>>
>>127768619
oh so you don't think of yourself as some enlightened "rightful" holder of ruling class status in a communist dystopia? yeah i buy that, with your reddit spacing and neurotic insistence on punctuating and capitalizing like a goddamn tryhard redditor enlughtened fedora wearing pathological altruist
consider me convinced
>>
>>127769260
HOW CAN I NOT ASSUME YOU WON'T GIVE ME AN ANSWER!!!!! NEVER THOUGHT ID DO THIS BUT.. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>127769372
That's not even close to an answer to my question

Listen guys, I'm not a liberal or a conservative, I don't give a shit about politics, I just want to know what the most powerful man in the free world plans to do. You guys are the ones that are the most for him so decided to ask his most loyal followers but so far I'm just getting jerked off. Forget where I came from forget what I think of myself, don't fucking worry about me and how much of a loser I am, jut tell me what Trump plans to do, that's all
>>
File: 1484785386553.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484785386553.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>>127769982
Fine, since you admit to being a loser at least, I will give you the answer to your queery.
Trump plan is to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>127771349
... how?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.