[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buzzfeed's "Beta Male" Video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: toonlinkcoffee1.png (306KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
toonlinkcoffee1.png
306KB, 1600x1600px
Opinions on new Buzzfeed video about "Beta Male"
> No spam please, just general discussion
>>
>>127758662
I think you are a faggot.
>>
>>127758662
You post this as if you expected us to have already watched it.
>>
>>127760675
This is correct
>>
>>127760862
Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>127762386
>BuzzFeedVideo youtube
Hooktubed that for you, it's like archive.is for youtube

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>127758662
Seems to me that the writers were pretty self aware
>>
>>127762386
>>127762393
GTFO viral marketing scum.
>>
>>127762386
This is YTP gold.
>>
File: 1494897571693.gif (949KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
1494897571693.gif
949KB, 155x173px
>>127758662
I don't give a fuck. Go back to /r9k/ faggot.
>>
>>127758662
I do not watch buzz feed because it is boring.
>>
>>127758662

Hit the gym and then get the fuck out
>>
>>127762393
Thank you non retard. Lucky there was someone here that understands giving clicks to BuzzFeed probably isn't in our best interests

We're really going to need to baby these nu pol weenies or they'll keep doing it
>>
>>127769990
It's a necessary evil. Considering how much /pol/ has already impacted the world and how necessary it is, it's imperative that /pol/ continues to do so, and this can only be achieved through the mentoring and guiding of the the generations after us. There must always be a /pol/ to keep the undesirables in check.
>>
>>127758662
That video was a total nothingburger.

I'd go into the details but i'm tired as hell. Maybe i'll review it tomorrow. For now I must sleep.
>>
>>127758662
It was pretty dumb, for many reasons:
-The video was boring, uninspired, and had no real plot. The acting was bad, and the character had a cyclic arc. He was a "troll" who tried to "score some pussy" then came back to being "troll" when he realized that he couldn't get a gf. 7 minutes of my life wasted.
-They thought they were being funny and satirical when they mocked 4chan users, but it came across as a desperate attack with a clear lack of understanding of who makes up this site. They clearly made a lot of assumptions about individuals and made a video based upon their expectation of an "internet troll," based upon what normie (for a lack of a better word) think; and to be clear, I'm pretty normie when compared to that normie bingo board.
-I don't think BuzzFeed understands the meaning of "cuck" and "beta." They seemed really out of touch, as if some girl went to /pol/ for a day and said "I get the lingo!" I think it would have been effective if they used the real terms for what they were trying to portray: such as cockblocked instead of the word cuck, and MGTOW instead of beta.
>inb4 the true meaning of cuck and cuckold
I'm referring to modern usage, not classical. Like the word "trope."
-The video game themed text was out of place, and rather silly. Perhaps they think that all /pol/ users play vidya as well? I mean, if you internet, you must vidya as well. Obviously.
-Also, does BuzzFeed assume everyone works in an office? They could have went with something more realistic like the NEET who decided to get a job and work as McDonald's or something. It just seems weird that they would portray this individual as an abused, shy, borderline autistic loner, and have him get a job working in an office.
-Also, why did the dude have to talk to HR about buying a watch for the girl? And the HR lady said something about being "inappropriate." It was a watch. It would have been weird, not sexual harassment.
>>127770754
Don't sleep yet. I want your take.
>>
>>127771112
Feels like this was more directed at /r9k/ than /pol/.
>>
>>127758662
DO NOT FALL FOR BUZZFEED BAIT,
REPEAT, DO NOT FALL FOR BUZZFEED BAIT.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.