[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

France, the biggest Nation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1495804216--.jpg (748KB, 1641x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1495804216--.jpg
748KB, 1641x1189px
Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.

At the crossroads of Europe, the position of France within Europe is strategic, Latin culture and Romanized, this nation that covers more than 2000 years of history is the oldest established nation of Europe. France's successor to Rome.

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France will have been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, its armies will have gained 132 of them, and will have lost 43, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Giving the French military the record of victories in Europe and thus in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle throughout the history of mankind.

- Over the last 800 years France has beaten over 200 years against England, more than 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spaniards / Portuguese, and facing many other nations.

Often these wars were waged against France in numerical inferiority in front of coalitions of several nations aimed at destroying it:

- Coalitions of Bouvines (1214), France faces the Holy Roman Empire, England and Flanders
- Coalition of the war Folle, France Vs Brittany, England, Castile and leon, Holy Roman Empire and Lorraine.

- Italian Coalitions, France vs Aragon, England, duchy of naples, Spain, Holy Roman Empire and this several times.

- Coalition war devolution, France vs Spain, England, Sweden, United Provinces.

- Coalitions of Hasbourg, France and Ottoman VS Austria, England, Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Scotland, United Provinces, Savoy, Holy Roman Empire.

- Napoleonic Coalitions, France vs all Europe.

and even more ...

On all the Grounds and continents France has shown to the world what it was worth in combat. The genius of these soldiers is still being studied today in the largest military school in the world.
>>
>>127755658
>>
>>127755658
What's the point of starting this thread
>>
>>127756212
It was the same traincar in which the germans surenderd in ww1
>>
>>127756534
that was the point I believe
>>
>>127755658
You have a proud military history France. It's such a shame that you've allowed your liberals to suicide your race and culture.

I think ground zero for the 'remove kebab' will happen in France - or not at all.
>>
File: Merkel & Macron.jpg (39KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Merkel & Macron.jpg
39KB, 800x533px
>>
>>127758027
that's such a terrible shop
>>
>>127758422
It's not mine. Nevertheless, Macron is still a cuck.
>>
>>127758027
bruhhhh
>>
File: macron le dab.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
macron le dab.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
Aux Français,

Je vous aime. L'histoire de votre pays nous montre le début de l'Occident. Mais maintenant, votre pays est en crise. Je ne suis pas frontiste, et je n'aime pas Le Pen - mais cela ne veut pas dire qu'il existe un problème. Ceci est un problème de l'islamisme et de la culture. Le dernier meurt pendant que le premier monte.

Molière, Flaubert, Hugo, Zola, Voltaire, Proust. Protégez-les.

Merci, et bonne chance.
>>
>>127759883
Thank you very much, my friend.
>>
>>127756243
None.
Everything in my post is true.
>>
>Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.
France will sure emit some light when it will implode.
>>
France had a great history, and I am sure a great future as part of the German empire.
>>
>>127759883
Near to perfect French. Thanks Nigel.
>>
>>127755658
France was pretty cool but you haven't really done anything of significance in the past 100 years.
>>
File: 1496179087565.jpg (1018KB, 1977x5081px) Image search: [Google]
1496179087565.jpg
1018KB, 1977x5081px
MK-Ultra, AKA pizzagate 2.0, is happening in /x/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.