[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler and Zionism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: Hitler-Zionism-TRS.png (2MB, 2000x1630px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Zionism-TRS.png
2MB, 2000x1630px
Anon made the claim -- "Hitler was a Zionist!" The reasoning is this: Hitler made an agreement with the Zionist leaders of Germany to send the Jews to Palestine, called the Haavara Agreement, and because Hitler wanted to expel the Jews, Hitler was a Zionist. This is the claim anon echoed, and the one I'll now debunk.
Zionism is defined as the "national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel. "(1) The argument that Hitler supported Zionism hinges on the compatibility of the Haavara Agreement and the definition of Zionism. So, let us now look at the Haavara Agreement.

In 1939, the Reich Economics Ministry agreed to the Haavara (Transfer) Agreement, which would send approximately 60,000 Jews to Palestine over a five year period. Negotiated by the German economic authorities, the Zionist Federation of Germany and the (((Anglo-Palestine Bank))), Germans viewed this plan as a possible solution to the Jewish Question, but it's important to note Hitler initially opposed the negotiation. Hitler eventually changed his mind and supported it from (1937-1939), but later changed his mind again after realizing you should always do the opposite of what Jews want. The plan was abandoned after the German's invaded Poland in 1939. (2)

So Hitler initially rejected the HA, then warmed up to it because the alternative was genocide, until he finally settled on its rejection because the answer is never doing what your enemy wants. So what happened next?

[continues]
>>
File: Challenge-TRS-pussed-out.png (442KB, 1561x846px) Image search: [Google]
Challenge-TRS-pussed-out.png
442KB, 1561x846px
>The approaching victory gives Germany the possibility, and in my view also the duty, of solving the Jewish question in Europe. The desirable solution is: all Jews out of Europe. - Franz Rademacher, an official in the government of the Third Reich

After the Haavara Agreement failed, Franz Rademacher began a memo with the above quote to the High Command in 1940, in which he proposed what he viewed as the solution to the Jewish Question: the Madacasgar Plan. Like the failed Haavara Agreement, the solution to the JQ seemed to be deportation, but unlike the former, the latter would not fulfill Jewish prophesy by sending the Jews to Palestine and ultimately creating "Israel" - the base from which the Jewish people hoped to conquer the world. Instead, the Jews would be deported to Madagascar at the rate of one million per year. There they would live under an SS controlled police state. The plan was never brought to fruition because Germany failed to defeat Britain, a necessary logistical step in the deportation plan. And while failed, Hitler still considered the project until 1942, when Britain took control of Madagascar from the Vichy France. (3)

[continues]
>>
>>127752139
Id argue that thats a bad thing.
America is deporting mexicans left and right and other countries are not start a war with them and i assure you in future you wont hear 6 GORILLION MEXICANS, because its far less brutal.
He should have just deported them all, at least that part would be seen as humane, almost.
>>
File: TRS 3.jpg (419KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
TRS 3.jpg
419KB, 2048x1536px
>>127752139
>>127752580
Hitler was not a Zionist because he:
>did not believe the Jewish homeland was Israel
>did not believe the Jewish people had any rightful claim to the Palestinian land they call "Israel"
>did not want to send the Jews to Israel/Palestine after realizing Jews want to be sent to Palestine so they could create the State of Israel
>DID support sending the Jews to an isolated island, controlled by the SS, and with limited resources (Jews could not have a military but could have their own police force, for example, to give the Jewish people the illusion of control).
The lie that Hitler was a Zionist originates with Lenny Brenner, a Marxist Jew who in 1983 first made the claim in his book "Zionism in (the Age of Dictators." The claim is being echoed by another Marxist named Ken Livingstone (Mayor of London 2004-2008), and parroted by (((TRS))) in an attempt to turn the People into Zionists. (4)
Hitler was not a Zionist.

SOURCES:
(1) Zionism defined: http://archive.is/yIo27
(2) Hitler opposed the Haavara Agreement: The Third Reich & the Palestine question, pg. 140, 142.
(3) Madagascar Plan (Revise): http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-madagascar-plan-2
(4) Origin of Claim: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenni_Brenner https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Livingstone
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/29/ken-livingstone-marxist-book-lenni-brenner-defence-israel-comments
http://www.counterpunch.org/2002/12/23/51-documents
http://archive.is/GQb2L

I await your rebuttal, TRS.
>>
File: hitler color 5.jpg (102KB, 880x559px) Image search: [Google]
hitler color 5.jpg
102KB, 880x559px
>>127752684
>He should have just deported them all
agreed m8
>>
File: GD003 5-500x500.jpg (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GD003 5-500x500.jpg
130KB, 500x500px
>>127752802
>>127752802
Goddamn it the nazis had so much fucking swag it's not even fair
>>
File: hitler color 4.jpg (159KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
hitler color 4.jpg
159KB, 1200x900px
>>127753103
tfw ull never be this fashy :'(
>>
File: hitler man bun.jpg (117KB, 880x1114px) Image search: [Google]
hitler man bun.jpg
117KB, 880x1114px
Does TRS yield? Is that what their silence means?
Don't think I win by defeating your false ideas -- for so long as you still have them we both lose.
>>
>>127752139
Hitler was fucking stupid trust kikes like that he should've gassed at least six million of them parasites desu.
>>
File: 1486430884555.jpg (287KB, 786x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1486430884555.jpg
287KB, 786x1068px
>>127752139 (((You))) appear as a low IQ guy, as the flag confirms - so I'll try to explain that:

Nazis were funded by the Rothschilds.
Nazis worked in league with big international figures, as NY (((bankers))) or the german branch of the IBM.

On Nazi soil, only TWO national (((2))) flags were allowed to be raised the nazi flag and the flag with star of david (which isn't david star at all BTW). The latter was raised into camps where german jews learned to live in communal kibbutzes like the ones in the occupied territories of palestine.

IMG related, as two hands (jewo-nazis) shake in masonic way and the nazi sword helps the satanic hexagram to pollute palestina.

You konw nothing, Adolf Hitler survived in south america until his death.
>>
>>127754229
>Nazis were funded by the Rothschilds.
We can have that debate if you like, but this thread is for the discussion of whether Hitler was or was not a ZIONIST.
Not who funded Germany, not which flags Hitler allowed to fly.

If you can't debate or debunk the points and sources I have given, then stay defeated and wait until I make a "who financed Hitler" thread.
>>
>>127754229
also your pic is an anti-Jew, anti-Communist flyer which depicts the Russian and German peoples working to overcome Jewry.

SOURCE: http://bid.auctionbymayo.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/7061/lot/870228/
>>
bump for TRS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.