[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Down with Merkel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hey Polacks,
What can we do to stop Angela Merkel and her stupid CDU and SPD-Morins from being reelected? What can we do to support the AfD and stop the Islamisation of Europe?
Any Ideas how 4chan can change the world for the better and fight back the tides of darkness and insanity?
>>
We? Nothing.
Only thing left is severe all ties with them and close the borders for Germans and Non-Germans.
>>
Pol can do it!
So let us do it and change the world!
>>
Some years ago I really banged hard on Merkel here. It didn't seem to really get anywhere, although one of the themes that got a bit of a response was her pantsuit game and how she looked short and frumpy next to Obama.

At this point, I'm leaning toward it being better that she get re-elected since that is likely to happen anyway and hopefully would work in such a way that she becomes even more intolerable as a symbol of European destruction, Alinsky style.
>>
Pictured girl is from Ohio after years of watching the ignorance of racism and the religious hate if christians. She decides to get on an internet forum and learn how to teach her hateful neighbors a lesson. Hate breeds hate, most of these "terrorists" are home grown.
>>
File: 1493841787082.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1493841787082.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>127750832
There is no stopping it, AFD won't win, resistance is futile.
>>
Nonsense!
>>
>>127755341
Ment for the guy who is defending that girl with the bombs
>>
>>127753254

I'm pretty sure she is from Gaza at a rally.
>>
>>127750832
Isn't Schulz the next most possible candidate if she fails though?
>>
>>127755719
But he is the same, no difference.
>>
>>127755719
SPD = crashed & burned
Schulz got EXPOSED
>>
Any Ideas to save europe?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.