[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 67

File: IMG_3003.jpg (68KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3003.jpg
68KB, 640x730px
When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?
>>
>>127747991
When did you realize that you were retarded ?
>>
>>127747991
It's not it's actually a pretty solid ideas

Still has a lot of gaps and we are still figuring out how it effects all sorts of things but it's a pretty straightforward concept on how organism change overtime.

Or ..ya know god just did it
>>
>>127747991
why do tits always look better in semi-tight shirts than straight nude?
>>
>>127747991
immediately.

>>127748497
>it's actually a pretty solid ideas
no it's not. every solid idea about it was conceptualized and understood as something different before the great evolution kike swindled the public

Theophrastus was cloning and hybridizing plants in fuck-all BC.
>>
>>127748686
Lines of the fabric accentuate the curves of the form. Read Leonardo's notebooks.
>>
>>127748686
women always look better in certain clothing than they do naked
>>
>>127747991
Milf
>>
>>127747991
>>
>>127748686
No mystery, no anticipation, your immagination is always better than reality

That's why you never see the monster in scary movies, at least not till the end

Same reason why
>>
File: IMG_1328.png (322KB, 713x995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.png
322KB, 713x995px
About the same time I got redpilled. Fuck the Jews, fuck Atheism, fuck Secularism, fuck Marxism, fuck every goddamn enemy of our Lord Jesus Christ.

All will kneel before Him someday whether by choice or by force. Gloria in excelsis Deo et in Terra Pax hominum.
>>
>>127748777
>Leonardo's notebooks
>>127748686

This
>>
evolution is goat, it literally explains why blacks are worthless
>>
>>127747991
Would make autistic babies with
>>
>/pol/ believes that some races are more advanced than others because their ancestors left Africa and adapted to their new environments better than people left in Africa but doesn't believe in evolution

Really tickles the ol' pickle.
>>
>>127749062

Amen
>>
>>127748696

>a theory is invalid because elements of it were already partially understood for millenia

is this your argument? you sound very confused
>>
>>127747991
Hey don't hate your new white African skin. Your DNA is African. Adamal and Everika were black.
>>
"This is true of all thirty-two orders of mammals ... The earliest and most primitive known members of every order [of mammals] already have the basic ordinal characters, and in no case is an approximately continuous sequence from one order to another known. In most cases the break is so sharp and the gap so large that the origin of the order is speculative and much disputed ... This regular absence of transitional forms is not confined to mammals, but is an almost universal phenomenon, as has long been noted by paleontologists. It is true of almost all classes of animals, both vertebrate and invertebrate...it is true of the classes, and of the major animal phyla, and it is apparently also true of analogous categories of plants."

"The occurrence of genetic monstrosities by mutation … is well substantiated, but they are such evident freaks that these monsters can be designated only as 'hopeless'. They are so utterly unbalanced that they would not have the slightest chance of escaping elimination through stabilizing selection … the more drastically a mutation affects the phenotype, the more likely it is to reduce fitness. To believe that such a drastic mutation would produce a viable new type, capable of occupying a new adaptive zone, is equivalent to believing in miracles … "

"Take some matter, heat while stirring and wait. That is the modern version of Genesis. The 'fundamental' forces of gravity, electromagnetism and the strong and weak nuclear forces are presumed to have done the rest... But how much of this neat tale is firmly established, and how much remains hopeful speculation? In truth, the mechanism of almost every major step, from chemical precursors up to the first recognizable cells, is the subject of either controversy or complete bewilderment."

http://www.darwinismrefuted.com/short_history_01.html
>>
>>127749710

Nah black people got the pig curse or something.
>>
>>127749532
Its pretty retarded to just disregard evolution completely. But i am sceptical to some of the bolder claims. But i dont really know shit beyond slightly better than high school biology when it comes to evolution, so i tend to shut up about it
>>
>>127747991
ye those damn libshits amirite being all like "the world is more than 5000 years old" and "no, its not flat" and "no, vaccines does not cause autism" and "no, gravity is not proof that god exists"

kys op
>>
>>127749647
dont fucking talk to me you god damn ugly nigger
>>
Evolution is half right imo. Something like dimensions selecting/mutating toward higher orders of complexity.
>>
>>127748497
please draw for me the genetic lineage of T-rexes that turned into chickens.

please explain to me how concepts of several dimensions, time travel, and death developed from a species of ape. please explain to me how writing and agriculture developed despite every other historic account stating "it was given to them"
>>
>>127749869

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

This guy isn't 100% accurate all the time but raises very good points I would like see disputed properly. Worth the 35min watch imo.
>>
>>127749062
>All will kneel before Him someday whether by choice or by force. Gloria in excelsis Deo et in Terra Pax hominum.
I am not sucking the cock of Jesus you fag. At the most Jesus gets a hand shake but he expects even the Islander who believed in abboabooo to suck his cock?
>>
>>127749980
>god creates a world with evolution
>man evolves
>god teaches man stuff when he is ready

Nothing of what you said is an argument against evolution
>>
>>127749980
>how did trexs turn into chickens

So you findementaly don't understand evolution but that's cool

Trexxs didn't "become chickens". Trexs and most birds have a common ancestor

Just like humans and chimps had a common ancestor

And there were other beer humans that failed or that we killed off that had basic tribal and toolaking abilities
>>
>>127749532
Yeah. Evolution is the only solid reason for racerealism.

If you think God made all humans equal, you have no logical reason to treat christianized niggers different from white christians. Being redpilled means you admit the facts of racerealism. So that's why one can't claim to be redpilled and at the same time deny evolution.
>>
>>127749775
evidence from artificial selection of domesticated grains, and experiments on foxes (russian red fox) debunks your entire post

intermediates stages of domesticated corn and wheat exist and the red fox experiment produced tons of intermediate stages

>>127749967
i knwo you are baiting, but if you really want to try and put up an argument, at least use a semblance of logical thought
>>
File: 1479131968822.jpg (14KB, 262x337px) Image search: [Google]
1479131968822.jpg
14KB, 262x337px
>>127747991
>>
When will you realize that "liberal" doesn't mean what you think it means?
>>
>>127748497
>Still has a lot of gaps

there aren't any "gaps" other than in your knowledge
>>
>>127750212

He expects you to follow in his example if you have faith. Having faith does this automatically for you kind of. Don't you wanna be jesus?
>>
>>127750309
God didn't make humans equal. Some are cursed.

Evolution is a lie. You can only decay and die. There is no mutation into something better. That's satanic shit. Niggers will not evolve. Ever. That's dumb. You're all fucking dumb for thinking it, frankly. I've come to hate /pol/
>>
Here's some fun resources for biblecucks

http://talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html#CD
>>
File: tormented-soul.jpg (22KB, 414x223px) Image search: [Google]
tormented-soul.jpg
22KB, 414x223px
>>127750212
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -You in 50 years.
>>
>>127750380
I DON'T RECALL ADDRESSING SOME SPIC. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME
>>
>>127750201
Might watch later. I do prefer reading actual research and coming to my own conclusions, as i am science literate. Dont really feel comfortable debating with youtube videos as my source of knowledge
>>
>>127750642

It's just a dude citing shit you can look up yourself. And he constructs the argument that evolution is not science, but a belief.
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-declares-evolution-and-big-bang-theory-are-right-and-god-isnt-a-magician-with-a-magic-9822514.html
>>
>>127750863
>>
>>127750825
why dont you sum up his argument on a post?

>>127750863
burger christcucks arent catholic, but heretic fundies. they dont care what the pope days
>>
File: 1-image2dinosaursizeevolution.jpg (219KB, 1500x840px) Image search: [Google]
1-image2dinosaursizeevolution.jpg
219KB, 1500x840px
>>127749980
>please draw for me the genetic lineage of T-rexes that turned into chickens.
pic

>please explain to me how concepts of several dimensions, time travel, and death developed from a species of ape
abstract thinking developed over the course several millions of years as interspecies interaction became more complex and honed the human intellect by providing an edge to those who are smarter

>please explain to me how writing and agriculture developed despite every other historic account stating "it was given to them"
you're completely wrong. No serious anthropologist would even entertain such a stupid idea. On the contrary, it is not that hard to see how agriculture could rise from a hunter gatherer community.

you're whalecum, brainlet
>>
File: 1475381224836.jpg (100KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1475381224836.jpg
100KB, 500x458px
Your eyes are projectors. They don't "see" anything.
Nothing 'evolved'. It came fully adapted out of the womb of a similar already existing creature as it was 'needed'. 'God' did the rest.
The delayed choice quantum eraser experiment disproved materialism forever in 1999.
Popular (((Science))) and scientific meme personalities are hiding this all from you, just like Telegony.
Imagine the hysteria if Jamal could tell the court there is no objective reality.
>>
>>127748311
He's living proof it's not a universal process.
>>
File: kek.png (56KB, 258x292px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
56KB, 258x292px
>>127751149
top kek
>>
File: Christians HATE Immigration.jpg (24KB, 401x325px) Image search: [Google]
Christians HATE Immigration.jpg
24KB, 401x325px
>>127751116
I'll take fundies over insane death-worshiping fake catholic mexicans any day.

Saying this as a real catholic. I bet you're novus ordo which makes you protestant anyway.
>>
>>127747991
>When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?
When I looked at the constantly growing pool of evidence in favor of God and constantly shrinking pool of evidence in favor of evolution.

Oh, wait...
>>
>>127751382
You worship the same evil kike god as the Muslims
>>
When you proved we're still chimps
>>
File: 1495936526950.jpg (250KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
1495936526950.jpg
250KB, 1024x708px
>>127750475
>t.lying faggot
>>
>>127751275
Please do explain how the delayed choice experiment disproves materialism. Use your own words, youtube video linking is not allowed
>>
>>127751116
i know that is the reason the burgers are the fucking retards they are
>>
>>127750622
>in 50 years
doesn't know the doctrine. kys larping fgt
>>
>>127749062
This, DUES VULT

>im atheist look at me guys look look im smart I dont believe in skyfaries dduudes i believe nothings caused nothing to turn into something because science!
>>
>>127751493
>evidence
Ah yes, the jewish God.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial
>>
>>127751149
>Rapid evolutionary size reduction
Did you ass hurt when you pulled this out of it?
>>
>>127751765
>something about jews
>something about holocaust denial
Are you schizophrenic or something? Weren't we talking about evolution?
>>
>>127751275
your understanding of the time paradox is outdated and debunked. see here https://arxiv.org/abs/1205.4926 to update yourself

>>127751382
good for you anon.
>>
>>127751892
We're talking about Jewish lies.

The holocaust, evolution, etc. They all have a similar pattern and evidence (none)
>>
>>127751116

Long time since I saw it..
>carbon14 with a life span of 100 000 years in all kinds of fossile.
>scientists dating fossiles uding circular logic when using the fossile records to date fossils by using data from sediment layers in the earth and again carbon dating.
>arwork through history depicting complex dinos and overlooked reported sightings that people just plain dpn't believe.
>Major assumptions on scientists part when drawing conclusions and reconstructing species.
>carbon dating being shit very often, yeilding various nonsene results.
>dna/rna mutation never adds new markers but removes or recombines existing ones.

Thats all I can think of of the top of my head.
>>
File: bizarro-world.png (459KB, 490x358px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro-world.png
459KB, 490x358px
>>127751972
>evolution is jewish
>there's no evidence
So you're unironically schizophrenic. Okay.
>>
>>127751972
The God of Abraham is a jewish lie.
>>
what the fuck even is this thread. are you kidding me?

sage please
>>
>>127749532
Out of Africa theory is not a fact. Humans probably developed in different locations. See attached link:
https://www.sciencealert.com/oldest-hominins-could-have-lived-in-europe-instead-of-africa-claims-new-study
>>
This board gets more fucking stupid everyday
Let me guess, you're an """"an"""" cap?
>>
>>127752196
>Push "Christianity is a jewish trick" meme
>also push nigger/turk jesus meme
every time.
>>
File: IMG_1964.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>127748828
This
>>
>>127747991
Whats the alternative?
>>
No it's not. Liberal bullshit is "We're all created equally". Evolution is a competitive process which produces natural inequality and hierarchies.
>>
>>127752143
>>127751972
Actual Jewish lies are the bible and the flat earth with the water on top of it.
>>
>>127748999
I think the "don't reveal the monster till the end" is more often due to crappy special effects than talented directors. You don't want the audience to realize how cheap your budget is too early in a film. Consider that Frankenstein's Monster is able to carry the entire movie and is on screen for nearly the whole time. Where as in children of the corn, He Who Walks Behind The Rows in not shown in the first movie.

There is a massive difference between building mystery and suspense and having such a paper thin plot and cheap special effects that the monster actually cheapens the movie experience, the more time it is viewed on screen.
>>
>>127752528
Die Ketzer glauben dass vor 6000 Jahren die Arche Noah wirklich existiert hat.
>>
>>127752595
>tie your arguing points to the flat earth lie in a desperate ploy for leverage
clever

but the bible says the earth is a sphere.
>>
>>127749062
Ah yes, Jesus, he's totally not a liberal. Now open your borders and turn the other cheek when Muslims rape your daughter, we're all one and the same, all children of God!
>>
>>127752374
You pray to a dead kike.
>>
>>127747991
It's always the Americans who are this stupid.
>>
>>127750309
Just believe God made niggers stupid.
>>
File: 1467343531368.jpg (160KB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467343531368.jpg
160KB, 760x430px
>>127752549
wrong you're a jewed out cunt. Evolution is a sandbox where everyone has the potential to evolve. That's the linchpin of the liberal dogma. Niggers are equal to you because we all evolved out of Africa.

YOOOOUUU

AAAAREEEE

A SLAAAAAAAaAAAAAAVE~
>>
>>127752748
"liberal" is not equal to "progressive". LEARN IT you burger cunts
>>
>>127747991

What evolution are you talking about anon? Don't conflate ideas.

There is micro evolution which is pretty solid, how organisms are shaped through influences over time, then there's macro-evolution where people start arguing that these influences turn organisms into other organisms over time.
>>
>>127752143
Everything anyone doesn't agree with on this site is jewish.
Every time someone brings up a study to prove something they're met with an answer lile "Nice (((science))) you got there pal".
Lol.

When the world does not conform to my world view blame the jews.
>>
>>127752345

Trumpcucks destroyed /pol/
>>
>>127751993

How old are you?

Because it seems to you you misunderstand the scientific method or fall for every clickbaity "science" article you read.

Carbon dating is (along with other alternate isotope dating methods) are used in conjunction with other dating methods (sediment) to approximate the age of a fossil. None of those methods are 100% reliable on their own, but if used in conjunction and on multiple samples of the same animal (or on very similar, related ones) you can get a pretty reasonable idea of the true age of a fossil or a set of fossils.

>Assumptions

Science is inductive. But its also beholden to experimental verification. All fossil dates that are deemed accurate are only so until new evidence comes along.

>mutations never adds new markers

if they can be added synthetically, there is no reason why they couldnt be added naturally, even if that has never been observed so far
>>
File: DA_HVmHUwAE-ERF.jpg (59KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
DA_HVmHUwAE-ERF.jpg
59KB, 900x700px
>>
>>127750519

>room temperature IQ on pol

Burgers need eugenics.
>>
>>127750254
pointing out that evolution does not have the capacity to answer the hard questions of life, who are we, why are we here, where did we come from, when will we go.

>>127750298
bro, people used to live for 100,000 years at a time, and were slowly reduced to barely 100 years. the "ascent" of man is a lie, we're currently experiencing the "descent" of man.

>>127751149
>you're completely wrong. No serious anthropologist would even entertain such a stupid idea. On the contrary, it is not that hard to see how agriculture could rise from a hunter gatherer community.

you know, when anthropologists go into the woods to work with rangers. they'll never question an animal track a ranger points out "that's a bear track, deer track, bird track etc etc" but when park rangers point out "bigfoot" tracks, and the anthropologist will immediately discredit the park ranger, calling him an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, and that big foot prints are in no way natural. there is major bias in the field and when you go against the main stream narrative you're executed career wise. the peer review system is a failure as it appeals to peoples own self-interest, and this mentality protects the main strema narrative.

>abstract thinking developed over the course several millions of years as interspecies interaction became more complex and honed the human intellect by providing an edge to those who are smarter

well, you can go ahead and disprove this notion by pointing out over the course of hundreds, maybe to thousands of years people have been getting dumber, and dumber.

>pic
that's like showing me a picture of the holocaust.
>>
When I realized that the ONLY theory the best scientists could come up with to explain away a creator was so improbable that even they admit it would simply HAVE to take billions of years for there to be any chance at all that it would happen.
>>
>>127747991
>34 yo
>uses tinder
hmm, really makes you think.
>>
>>127747991
fpbp
>>
>>127751275
This. But don't hold onto quantum mumbo jumbo. It has nothing to do with esoteric implictions, its just a curious phenomena, that can be just a hint, but not an underlying mechnism
>>
>>127749062
How did the author of this comic reconcile "being an atheist" with "being a mindless automaton"?
>>
>>127752855
Yes, it is. Not only is liberalism and progressivism the same thing, both are the same as communism and capitalism, all based on the same faulty premises, all heading to the same moronic goal of building some magical utopia on Earth.
>>
>>127751993
Another interesting thing to consider, is the paradox of existence.

Either Chaos Theory is true and something can come from nothing, or Eternal Creative Forces exist (e.g. God or Gods, The Force, etc.)

We live in a paradox.
>>
What I'm gathering from this post is that heretic burger cucks believe in creation and the superior european godsent people are much more progressive (in a good way)
>>
>>127749980
you dense fucking retard, don't reproduce
>>
>>127751993

>A Norwegian arguing this

Fucking burger plague is spreading.

I don't feel like debating evolution but I'll debate the fact humans and dinosaurs lived together.

Since you're Norwegian, this is what you can do.

>Go in your backyard with
>dig a hole
>sift dirt
>you'll most likely find evidence of mesolithic humans in the form of worked flint
>observe how deep flint came out
>take a bag of dirt from that layer
>bring to university
>environmental will determine how old it is based on pollen and or snail shells
>it'll be older than the bible says the earth is

Not even getting into the BS "muh car bone date is inaccurate"
>>
>>127752528
Intelligent Design (ID)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design
>>
File: 1494522173588.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494522173588.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
>>127751548
Muslims don't worship Jesus, fucking idiot. Hellfire when you die.
>>
>>127749062
lol
>>
>>127753046
I'm far smarter than you can even imagine.
>>
>>127749980
>please draw for me the genetic lineage of T-rexes that turned into chickens.
>please explain to me how concepts of several dimensions, time travel, and death developed from a species of ape. please explain to me how writing and agriculture developed despite every other historic account stating "it was given to them"

hahah holy shit retards like this guy ACTUALLY think being dumber than a bag of bricks is proof against evolution. Thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>127752947

Dude how old am I? I gave you off the top of my head summary of what some guy said in the video. Watch the video dude.
>>
Christianity and Evolution are not excluding each other. Have you ever thought about the possibility THAT GOD WANTED EVOLUTION TO HAPPEN?
>>
>>127752900
>Everything anyone doesn't agree with on this site is jewish.
Which still holds more water than leftist arguments, but yeah, pretty funny.
>>
>>127753133
so you think that unless a scientific theory also solves your existential dilemmas, is incorrect?

every wonder how come you can use a computer and the interwebz? none of the scientific knowledge invested in making all that work answers the hard questions of life
>>
>>127753370
Libertarism (how it is actually called) was founded by John Locke, whos principles strongly influenced the US declaration on independence. Your whole country's principles and morals are based on libertarism you dimwit.
>>
>>127747991
People like you give conservatives a bad name.

Go die in a fire.
>>
>>127753728
The greater laugh is at people who think T-Rex turned into chickens.
>>
>>127749532
>Thinks /pol/ is a person that thinks like the Borg
You libs are fucking hilarious sometimes.
>>
>>127753519

Se videoen Ola det er ikke mine argumenter herre jesus. Sier jo det er lenge jeg har sett den og oppsumerer noe bare. Det han faktisk argumenterer I videon blir jo også begrunnet I videon.
>>
>>127753732

I would watch if you seemed like a smart fellow with even a little bit of critical thinking, but you strike me as either very very young or a cristcuck.
>>
>>127752947
Carbon dating is almost never used on fossils, as C14 is barely detectable at, say, 20 half lives of what, 5470 years each.
>>
>>127753752
Thats not what Genesis :^)
It even claims that plants were created before sun and fucked up the evolutionary order of different species (birds being created before land animals etc.)
>>
File: froggy.jpg (79KB, 712x481px) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
79KB, 712x481px
>>127753490
7 wives with 5 kids each. just for you.
>>
>>127754021
*what Genesis says
>>
File: pepe-retard.jpg (10KB, 237x192px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-retard.jpg
10KB, 237x192px
>>127753752
>i don't understand this! god must have done it!
>science provides a better explanation
>g...god wanted it to be that way! we still need god
>>
>>127753708

I guess you're enlightened by your own intelligence?
>>
>>127754020
Its mostly used in anthropology, but i had to go with it because the person i replied to only reads clickbait articles and the persons who write them have only heard about c14
>>
>>127747991
>reality is liberal bullshit
kys
>>
>>127747991
When the Darwinists said that every fossil is a transitional fossil, when no transitional fossils have been found. They completely divorced themselves from reality at that point.
>>
File: 1493550559462.jpg (41KB, 719x436px) Image search: [Google]
1493550559462.jpg
41KB, 719x436px
>>127753133
>bro, people used to live for 100,000 years at a time
>>
>>127754238
All radiometric dating is bogus.
>>
>>127749062

>fuck marxism
>believes in a religion where all followers are equal regardless of race, sex, etc

ok
>>
>>127754018

Based on what? You're drawing crazy assumptions from 3 or 4 posts of text dude. I'm pretty old and I think critically, never lie but joke a lot. That make ya happy?
>>
>>127753326
A better question is why are you questioning it? It's an accurate viewpoint.
>>
File: conservlogo.png (22KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
conservlogo.png
22KB, 135x135px
>>127748696
>no it's not.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Marcoevolution

>The term macroevolution is often hated by ill-informed, militant, internet evolutionists (especially evolutionist poseurs who knew that evolution is lie and an ill attempted escape from biblical authority) because they are unable to demonstrate that macroevolution occurred and they also unable to satisfactorily answer the reasonable objections/questions posed to them by biblical creationists and intelligent design theorists (for example, the 15 questions for evolutionists of the Question evolution! campaign initiated by Creation Ministries International)[3][4]
>>
Reminder that evolution theory was devised by a Christfag.

Deal with it.
>>
After watching Eddie Bravo's boy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkEL4yBJxm8

He also debunked the ball earth meme and proved that dinosaurs are fake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KXzgeq1BuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac
>>
>>127747991
Imagine how batshit insane she must be to look like that at 34 and be on tinder
>>
>>127754327
It's safe to say thats your opinion.

>>127754396
Ok then tell me the most convincing argument you heard on that video. "argument" being the key word.
>>
File: 1496051747267.png (618KB, 964x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496051747267.png
618KB, 964x1000px
>>127747991
Besides, do you want to fuck with me?
>>
>>127752851
>Evolution is a sandbox where everyone has the potential to evolve.

Yeah in 200,000 years and it will usually not work out.
>>
File: topmost-kek.jpg (45KB, 493x461px) Image search: [Google]
topmost-kek.jpg
45KB, 493x461px
>>127754441
>he doesn't understand how large differences can be the result of gradual small changes
>>
>>127747991
Evolution is the creation myth for atheists, except they can't say it's just a metaphor. So don't expect any real discussion, at least not with atheists. Doubting that evolution is real is the same as accepting that God might be real.
>>
>>127747991
Understanding evolution is key to understanding ethnonationalism, women, and Jews.

Creationism, "free will," and the "image of God" will fuck /pol/ hard b/c they're kike lies. We are all machines, and some rapenmurder more than others. Africans are not human. But Christians think they can be saved like anyone else. And are worthy recipients of charity! And to be welcomed as immigrants! Very bad.

Warlike antiChristian Aryanism clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit and will save not only America, but also that other failing civilization called the West. Thank you.
>>
>>127754416
But it doesn't.
>>
>>127754697
accrued brain damage from mossad psyops
>>
>>127747991
Evolution is the most red pilled science.
>>
File: 1430637027956.png (125KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430637027956.png
125KB, 800x600px
>>127754441
>unable to prove that macroevolution occured

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wew

>what are genetic similarities

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A H
H A
A H
H A
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>127753166
With a body like that, I wouldn't mind
>>
>>127753801
>every wonder how come you can use a computer and the interwebz? none of the scientific knowledge invested in making all that work answers the hard questions of life

someone designed the computer and the interwebs

can you find a watch, with all its gears and cranks naturally in the wild? wouldn't that be a little absurd. like a watch has to be deliberately created with a purpose in mind? the single cell organisms in your body are INFINITELY more complex than most machine room floors, there is more machinery in 1% of that bacteria cell than the whole Ford factory does. your DNA is self-replicating, and self-repairing, ask an engineer if they're able to design something that is self-replicating and self-repairing, and they'll tell you thats a pretty hard design job, telling me that a watch is a deliberate creation, but the wrist that created it was an accident of nature is a fallacy.
>>127754021
yeah, pretty much this, plants were created before the sun, and even Day and Night came before the sun and moon too, and yes birds were created before all the land animals

>>127753752
evolution is a direct attack on the word of God. are you catholic? you have the makings of someone who doesn't read their bible.
>>
>>127754656

Like I said in my post with the video. His argument in the video is that evolution is a belief, and can not be classified in any way as science, but it still is by everyone. Then he goes on to cite stuff you can look up to see if what he says is true and you can consider his arguments validity yourself. Instead you bicker with me here.
>>
>>127754441
>conservapedia
Even if your link worked, I wouldn't have read it.
>>
File: 1437920987373.png (602KB, 1195x979px) Image search: [Google]
1437920987373.png
602KB, 1195x979px
>>127754493
no you fucktard it was made by charles darwin, he was not a christian, a deist at best
>>
>>127754898
>unironically believes all of this

I'M OUT OF BREATH
>>
>>127754838
Pagan kangz at it again.
>>
>>127747991
>be you
>believe in survival of the fittest for races of humans
>don't believe in survival of fittest for species of animals
Gas yourself, kike.
>>
>>127751627
From what I remember. It has been proven with quantum physics that things are not necesary where you see them until you make the decision to measure or see something. Meaning that we don't live in a material reality but a virtual one. This leaves the conclusion that some things could move from one end of the universe to the other like it was nothing because there's no real distance between them. We basically live in a 1s and 0s universe. The example that I remember is the one of the cat in a box with poison with a system that basically releases the poison at random, so, until you open the box, the cat is dead and alive at the same time.

Font: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM
(I've watched it a long time ago so dont bully if I butchered the concept)
>>
>>127754656

Also how fucking old are you dude? A child or what? I mean come on how old?

Fucking stay classy.
>>
>>127754705

Its not a myth because it's under constant revision. Read about epigenetics. That's not to say biology is without dogmas of its own, but those will eventually soften up as the field is better understood.

>>127754898

someone designed the elements that can be used to make computers and interwebs from an empirically-derived understanding of nature and its perceived laws

not from what a book said god said.
>>
>>127749062
amen
>>
File: elephant_mouse.jpg (38KB, 975x300px) Image search: [Google]
elephant_mouse.jpg
38KB, 975x300px
>>127752883

Evolution is "micro evolution" over longer time periods. Picture related, skeleton of an elephant and skeleoton of a mouse. They are very similar.

Biologists retrieve bones from all kind of past living creatures and were able to trace the slow development into new species. DNA analysis often confirms this.
>>
>>127755078
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/

WE
>>
>>127753944
>Thinks X is a person that thinks like the Borg
You Y are fucking hilarious sometimes.
>>
>>127754935

Im asking for the smoking gun that unmasks evolution as a belief.

If your ramblings about isotope dating are it, then its not solid argument. Even if radiocarbon dating did not exist, it would not matter for the kind of paleontology that deals with mesozoic or older stuff

if you want me to watch give me that smoking gun.
>>
>>127754656
You can spend the rest of your life proving it's bogus, if you'd like.

You've obviously never tested anything, scientifically, in your life.

You need standards. You need to run your test on a standard, calibrate your test, and then run the unknown.

Radiometric dating has no standards. The closest thing to standards are tree rings used to calibrate carbon dating which, again, is not used for inorganic compounds.

But then you find C14 in every single organic compound you test, including diamonds, coal beds, etc.

So maybe everything you know is a lie.
>>
>>127754898
The reason a wristwatch couldn't be formed by accident of nature ISN'T because of how complex it is. The reason it couldn't be formed by nature is because there's no internal mechanism for replication and consequently, no mechanism for a naturally occurring evolution.
>>
>>127754697
because it's never happened, never been observed, and never been performed.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>127753752
PLOT TWIST! I BELIEVE WHAT SCIENTISTS AND NEVER DENIED IT, BUT STILL THINK GOD IS AT LEAST HAS AT LEAST PASSIVELY PARTICIPATED IN EVOLUTION BY CREATING THE UNIVERSE AS IT IS. I SEE THROUGH YOUR ATHEIST HEBREW COMMUNIST LOGIC!
>>
>>127754838
They're genetic similarities, as they shared the same Creator.
>>
File: sumar.jpg (210KB, 1425x952px) Image search: [Google]
sumar.jpg
210KB, 1425x952px
>>127754493
darwin was not a christian. and darwinian evolution is an attack on the bible.

>>127754297
its true doh.

>>127755065
yes, I unironically believe the earth is stationary too. glad you're getting a good laugh out of it.

>>127755275
>so you think that unless a scientific theory also solves your existential dilemmas, is incorrect?

this has little to do with the point, evolution isn't proven with a scientific theory, its a main stream narrative pushed, and the second you go outside of it you're excommunicated. the current scientific method in itself is a falsehood as no one is working to better mankind, but are working in their own self-interest

>>127755275
>not from what a book said god said.

you can actually prove that the bible has a supernatural origin outside space and time.

>someone designed the elements that can be used to make computers and interwebs from an empirically-derived understanding of nature and its perceived laws

>someone designed the elements that can be used

> empirically-derived understanding of nature and its perceived laws
does nature have a design? and did someone write down its laws?
>>
>>127755753
Then why does his own scripture contradict evolution?
>>
>>127747991
You must be an autisic jew, back to camp already
>>
>>127755683
So, there's no designer, no coder, because watches don't come with designs and codes.

Got it.
>>
>>127755598

Well that argument naturally hinges on if what they say evolution theory derives from is scientific in that it fits the definition of science and the scientific method. I have said I don't remember the whole thing mate watch it or not that's up to you. Fucking never talked to a guy that deemed someone " of low inteligence" after 5 min of talking lol. Funny man.
>>
>>127755894
Because evolution is false, and the catholic's intent to merge the two shows their faithlessness.
>>
>>127754441

>conservapedia

ahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>127755598
Macro-evolution has never been observed.

It has to be taken on faith that given enough time, small changes produce massive changes.
>>
>>127755188
Yes, i am quite well informed on the weirdness of quantum mechanics and the philosophical questions it raises. But i asked this guy how specifically the delayed choice experiment "disprove" materialism. Not saying that i personally hold that particular philosophical belief myself, but i just wanted this guy to explain why it was so, with his own words, to show that he actually understands what he is saying. It is common today for people to watch some youtube videos on quantum mysticism and just swallow everything completely, without knowing jack shit about what QM really is
>>
File: crying csgo kid.jpg (38KB, 604x410px) Image search: [Google]
crying csgo kid.jpg
38KB, 604x410px
>>127748686
>fap to qts in clothing
>turned off by naked boob

fug what is muh dick doing?
>>
>>127755994
Yea, sort of. Because they aren't SELF designing and SELF coding (the way living things are).

There's no internal mechanism to generate functionality.... thus the functionality had to come from an external source.
>>
File: 249.jpg (50KB, 940x392px) Image search: [Google]
249.jpg
50KB, 940x392px
I'm orthodox infidel!
>>
>>127756216
>what QM really is

It's modern day snake oil.
>>
>>127755275
Your reply doesn't mean anything.
Evolutionists belive life was came to be naturally, without divine intervention, and that single cell organisms slowly evolved through random mutations to modern day humans.
I doubt they'r gonna revise this dogma.
>>
>>127751993
We don't use carbon to date the globe. They use K-Ar to date the globe. Aka potassium argon
>>
>>127756244
There are no such fossils, thanks for playing though.

"Therefore, God" is a correct conclusion.
>>
>>127754898
>evolution is a direct attack on the word of God
Not even every church father believed that Genesis was to be taken literally. Here's what Origen had to say about it.
>For who that has understanding will suppose that the first, and second, and third day, and the evening and the morning, existed without a sun, and moon, and stars? And that the first day was, as it were, also without a sky? And who is so foolish as to suppose that God, after the manner of a husbandman, planted a paradise in Eden, towards the east, and placed in it a tree of life, visible and palpable, so that one tasting of the fruit by the bodily teeth obtained life? And again, that one was a partaker of good and evil by masticating what was taken from the tree? And if God is said to walk in the paradise in the evening, and Adam to hide himself under a tree, I do not suppose that anyone doubts that these things figuratively indicate certain mysteries, the history having taken place in appearance, and not literally.
>>
>>127756258
So exploding gas became self designing and self coding biological entities.
>>
File: 4YFVq67.png (589KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
4YFVq67.png
589KB, 600x557px
>>127755801
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE LOST

I could slap your face with the evidence and you would STILL find a way to dismiss it as satanic hocus pocus!

But hold on! Before I am going to smack you out of your delusional little fairy tales, tell me, what kind of evidence does muh bible have that can compete with the evidence of evolution?

I'll wait
>>
>>127756325
>It's modern day snake oil.

It's only snake oil if you're listening to what the snake oil salesmen say about it.
It's really not as kooky as everyone makes it out to be.
>>
File: 6mil-keks.jpg (15KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
6mil-keks.jpg
15KB, 292x257px
>>127756325
>evolution don't reals
>quantums don't reals (despite being repeatedly empirically confirmed by experiments)
Why are burgerkangz so scientifically illiterate?
>>
>>127751096
Kek
>>
>>127756375

Yeah man but the video is good dude. Consider the fucking video not my stupid summary jeez.
>>
>>127756364
No, they ditched abiogenesis as completely ludicrous, and now just cling to their own ignorance and their faith in future science to provide that miracle of life.
>>
>>127747991
>amerilard "education"

do you also believe the moon is made out of cheese? :^)
>>
>>127756375
And they used K-Ar to date igneous rocks formed at the eruption of Mt. St. Helen's in the 1980's, and found them to be 3,000,000 years old.
>>
>>127756325
Modern day snake oil with a vast number of technological applications, such as in the computer you are using
>>
>>127756209
DENSE
FUCKING
AMERILARD

MICRO-EVOLUTION+LOTS OF TIME
=(=!)
MACRO-EVOLUTION
>>
>>127755956
They want to trick the goyim, the not-so-obviously jews pretend to be christians to be pretendedly be trolled by the obviously-jews to hebrewpill the others.
>>
File: b57.jpg (20KB, 292x326px) Image search: [Google]
b57.jpg
20KB, 292x326px
>>127756399
>n... no! the fossils don't exist! you're just imagining them
>>
>>127756490
The revealed truth from God Himself is greater than anything you will ever observe, or imagine.

An eyewitness account from the One Who created all things.
>>
>>127747991

When liberals proved with their belief in equality between the races that they don't actually understand or believe in evolution at all.
>>
>>127755622
>But then you find C14 in every single organic compound you test, including diamonds, coal beds, etc.

This is hs-level explanation for that. https://geomaps.wr.usgs.gov/parks/gtime/radiom.html

Hope that clears it up for you.

>>127755822
>the current scientific method in itself is a falsehood as no one is working to better mankind, but are working in their own self-interest

so your problem is not really with the theory of evolution, but with the scientific method, because its amoral.

dont you think its convective to hold that view, while at the same time spreading a moral message using the fruits of the scientific method?

>does nature have a design? and did someone write down its laws?

no and no. someone empirically derived its perceived laws. thats how induction works

i said nothing of there being laws or design, thats your own ideology speaking
>>
>>127751588
He is right. Humans might not understand a process existent in the universe, but our lack of understanding and inability to visualize it with concepts has no bearing on the process itself.
>>
>>127747991
When I've banged your mom, you filthy nigger.
>>
>>127756498
When men of reason exclude the truth from their set of possible conclusions, things go sideways.
>>
>>127747991
retarded post is retarded.
>>
>>127756513
Micro-evolution is just change within kinds, and it's obviously real.

Taking that real evidence and extrapolating it to say T-Rex turned into chickens is the work of fools.
>>
>>127754264
Rome did not exist because nobody ever found a full room, including writings, clothes, candles and food of any roman.
>>
>>127756399
don't reproduce
>>
>>127756659
Computer came first.
>>
>>127756364
>doubt they are gonna revise this dogma

its already under revision. its gonna take decades but its going to happen (unless humanity goes extinct first)
>>
>>127756662
Yes, that's your faith based belief in your naturalistic religion.

I just wish you knew that was the case.

Never been seen, never been tested, never happened, never will.
>>
Isn't the many kinds of dog breeds basically proving evolution?
>>
creationism is the peak of mental retardation and this thread proves it.
>>
>>127756740
Nothing wrong with the fossils. They all obviously prove the flood of Noah.

Not much worse in the world than a faithless Jew.
>>
>>127756863
>convective

*conflictive
>>
>>127747991
Evolution theory is true but partially there are some things missing which we will find out in future
>>
>>127756983
You one of those idiots who unironically asks stuff like "durr if we evolved from monkeys, why's there still monkeys around?"
>>
>>127756863
Lies never explain anything. C14 in diamond lattices is inexplicable to evolutionists.
>>
File: 1495220837892.png (17KB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495220837892.png
17KB, 746x600px
>>127757098
no it proves that all the variations of dogs come from a single couple of wolves back on noahs ark

get cucked and fuckederino
>>
File: heresy.jpg (26KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
26KB, 230x346px
>>127756426
I'm like a full gnostic christian. and the scripture means what it says. i incorporate all the gospels into my cannon, and I know what he said. it doesn't mean he's necessarily right.

in the gnostic gospels there's a quote from Christ saying "Noah's ark didn't happen the way it did, but people went into tunnels of the inner earth and hid there" which I think is a big clue given by the mysterious identity of "gopher wood" but there is also probably an ark somewhere in Iran, or mount Ararat.

there are several ways to take the bible, metaphorically and literally are 2 of them.
>>
>>127757001
Do all Germans suck at analogies, or just you?
>>
>>127747991
>evolution is liberal bullshit
t. larping leftard

Being conservative does not mean being against evolution. Nice try misrepresenting conservatives, comrade.
>>
>>127756983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNeNiiAU58
>>
>>127756750
and you believe what some inbred nomadic goatmolesters wrote down a few thousand years ago? yeah, sounds like a valid document.
>>
>>127757005
Way too late, and right back atcha.
>>
>>127757162
If God told Noah to put 2 of every animal on the Ark, why didn't he put dinosaurs too?
>>
File: presobambo.jpg (7KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
presobambo.jpg
7KB, 250x224px
>>127753765
you slow kike faggot. EVERYONE on this site is just a bunch of jews talking about how much they hate the 'other jews, the bad ones' and how none of this is THEIR fault, its all 'those other jews'
>>
>>127757011
Yes, the concept of a classical computer is older than QM. I was talking about the actual components in your modern computer, such as transistors.
>>
File: Oy_Vey.jpg (52KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
Oy_Vey.jpg
52KB, 504x566px
>>127754663
Good goys, they haven't yet noticed my autistic behavior. The plan works...
>>
File: 1494721656345.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1494721656345.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>127756750
Eyewitnesses are literally the LOWEST forms of "evidence". Want me to show you all the eyewitness sources for all the "miracles" that Krishna, Guru Nanak, Mohammed and Zoroaster did? Do you think christianity is unique in this regard? The good thing about science is, that you can very the knowledge yourself, or at least use the acquired knowledge to get a more comprehensive understanding of the bigger picture and even derive new knowledge.
Bible: Some guy made some miracles, now believe it

Science: I am going to use empiricism and rationalism to derive new knowledge that can be verified over and over again and for which there is an actual verifiable factual basis
>>
>>127757098
It proves that there are limitations to kinds, yes. All canines remain canines, despite their many differences in size, shape, color, fur, etc.

If you could breed dogs and get parrots, that would be novel.
>>
>>127756983
>T-Rex turned into chickens
nice meme, about as accurate as your MUH SPACE WIZARD ideas
>>
>evolution is liberal bullshit
Yes the bible is far more credible than scientific theories, right?
>>
>>127757352
Almost this
>>
>>127757209
You need to remember your own lies; there's a "missing link" that you think you evolved from.

Been "missing" quite a long time.
>>
File: 0e19ace7d9461984af85c8a8fa3cdbfa.jpg (160KB, 1233x869px) Image search: [Google]
0e19ace7d9461984af85c8a8fa3cdbfa.jpg
160KB, 1233x869px
>>127757340
>why didn't he put dinosaurs too?

noah did put dinosaurs on the ark though

baby dinosaurs
>>
>>127757230
>C14 in diamond lattices is inexplicable to evolutionists

maybe ask geologists?
fucktard.
>>
>>127756750
*verify the knowledge yourself
>>
>>127755324
>They are very similar

What, because they're bones or because they're on all fours? They're literally nothing alike. A human has just as similar a skeleton to a horse if it's on all fours. I'm not saying evolution is bullshit, but it's clearly bullshit.
They take more leaps than (((psychiatrists))) do.
The simple fact is that scientists who made science what it was have long since been replaced and not just because they've died. They studied these things because they found them of interested yearned to know 'why?'. Now obviously that's been replaced by a bunch of cucks who don't like to be questioned and just want validation. You can see it everywhere you look. If anything questions their validity of a whatever claim they immediately denounce it as "fake". Simple as that. One of my favourites was the Piltdown Man meme (that a lot of the theory is still based around). It wasn't that it took the (((experts))) 40 years to realise it was fake it was their response, "haha got you! it was just a prank bro!". Do you know of (((anyone))) else who does this, make a claim as being factual until they get caught up in and then say they were just joking? Must be a coincidence. A pure coincidence even.

Piltdown Man was considered a hoax and not a forgery. It's more than semantics, they have completely different definitions, but most people use them interchangeably. A forgery is a copy/replica of an/the original piece. A hoax is completely manufactured from scratch and has a backstory attributed to it. Interesting when (((they))) were first asked about the Protocols their response was that it was a "forgery and entirely fictitious". You'll notice (((they))) make a lot of slips like that with the old ironic process theory.
It doesn't have anything to do with what is being discussed, but interesting nonetheless.
>>
>>127757422
>I am going to use empiricism and rationalism to derive new knowledge that can be verified over and over again and for which there is an actual verifiable factual basis
if this path leads to being German, count me out.
>>
File: 1496102989675.jpg (67KB, 852x476px) Image search: [Google]
1496102989675.jpg
67KB, 852x476px
>>127757490

Man listen to you putting words in other peoples mouths. Is that how you win arguments?
>>
>>127757340
Who said he didn't?
>>
File: tip.jpg (44KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
>>127757280
>Being conservative does not mean being against evolution. Nice try misrepresenting conservatives, comrade.
The very definition of conservationism is rejecting change, evolution means destruction of tradition
>>
>>127757365
Also pre-existing QM.
>>
>>127757074
>never happened
DURRR WHAT ARE FOSILS??!!
>>
>>127757433
Well if you breed the most parrot like dogs for a like million years you'd eventually end up with a parrot
>>
>>127757422
Not when the eyewitness is God.
>>
>>127757250
>metaphorically

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^))))))))
>>
>>127757573
If they're also evolutionists, there's really no sense in wasting time.

Everything that disproves lies is met with another lie. Live long enough and you'll see the pattern.
>>
Just because you are athiest that doesn't mean you have to believe in relativism and nihilism. Just because you are athiest doesn't mean you can't find logic in traditionalism.

If I could convert to orthodox christianity I would because I think it is expediant for Western Civilization...but I simply do not believe in God so I can't

The whole cultural marxist, relativist side of atheism is a very juvenile, baby's first year of college line of thinking. Realizing that having structure, societal norms, respect for ones' self/family/community, and striving for goals....that is the key
>>
>>127757433
>If you could breed dogs and get parrots, that would be novel.
>I don't understand basic biology with my IQ of 70 therefore evolution can't be real

top kek, post more retarded shit.
>>
>>127753133
>people used to live for 100,000 years at a time
Haha what the fuck

>when park rangers point out "bigfoot" tracks, and the anthropologist will immediately discredit the park ranger

Bears:
Are in zoos, are hunted, cause panic when they walk into neighborhoods, are spotted by thousands of people a year, are (in rare cases) pets, there are thousands of bears in youtube videos and all over the internet

Deer:
Get hit by cars all the time, are hunted, eat your garden vegetables in broad daylight, are spotted by thousands of people a year, are pets, there are thousands of deer in youtube videos and all over the internet

Birds:
Sing songs outside your window, can be seen hunting and being hunted by other birds, can be fed bread at the park or at a pond, have nests perched in trees that have webcams filming them 24/7, are pets, are in thousands of youtube videos and all over the internet

Bigfoot:
A few blurry youtube videos and some photoshopped pictures. No natural history institution, park service, or museum has ever found or displayed a living or dead Bigfoot.
>>
>>127757704
The result of a global flood.
>>
>>127757774
I can't stand people who take the Bible metaphorically.

These are the people who will never stone fags. They aren't real believers. Just frauds destroying society.
>>
>>127756571
What, really? But what possible alternative is there?
>>127757047
What I wrote is the bare bones ruquirement for evolutionism. Revise any of that stuff and you'r pretty much a creationist.
What are they revising?
That life didn't come about naturally? The only alternative is God.
That evolution wasn't a slow process, or that mutations aren't random? As Darwin said, that would imply a miracle, so the only alternative is God.
>>
>>127755718
Bacteria natural selection happens all the time
>>
>>127754361

>countries are meant to be governed by religion

fucking catholics ruined everything
>>
>>127757655
>>127757539
Then why do we find fossils of dinosaurs and not of dogs or sheep?
>>
>>127757708
No, you never would. Kind begets kind, always. It's always been that way. Dogs always have puppies, and cats always have kittens.
>>
>>127757730
Nice, so where can I go to God and ask him about what he witnessed myself? I'd be interested. Give me his phone-number
>>
>>127757847
Canine DNA will never produce a bird offspring.
>>
File: 959f9dc87f87c12f9be8b6b650082df9.jpg (316KB, 2262x2242px) Image search: [Google]
959f9dc87f87c12f9be8b6b650082df9.jpg
316KB, 2262x2242px
>>
>>127757609
No, no goy, to be German you have to fail,
shame for yourself, stand up and make everything greater than before. H is going into step 2.
>>
>>127757908
Not going to judge you, but you believe fags should be stoned? I'd be fine with just lashing them for sodomy, but stoning? Really?
>>
>>127757986
Well it wouldn't technically be a parrot. It would be a dog that functions and looks exactly like a parrot.
>>
File: 1417625447989.jpg (47KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1417625447989.jpg
47KB, 605x806px
>>127757906
pls more comedy gold
>>
>>
>>127749968
"half right" what is it that is half-wrong?
LOL
>>
>>127758115
>German cuck thinks he knows more than the Bible.

They need to be stoned. Period. Not just killed. Stoned. Not death by sword. Death by stoning.
>>
>>127758039
holy shit, call the nobel committee
>>
America was a mistake
>>
>>127753708
oh sweetheart, you're adorable
>>
>>127751149
you're in /pol/ you're talking to rurals & dumbasses don't bother. Science doesn't matters to them.

Just doctrine.
>>
>>127757653
99% of the burgers on this board are loving that sandnigger jesus and when saying evolution is bullshit that just confirms it's a sandnigger lover
Simple deduction my friend
>>
>>127757910
For the evolutionist? None. They have no ground to stand on.

For creationists? We just keep telling you the plain simple truth.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 1:1
>>
>>127747991
If evolution is bullshit then how do we have niggers jews, indians and whites if there is no changing factor over time?If god created first 2 humans who where white (acording to white american christians) then how did niggers and others came to be?
>>
File: 135351615615631356351.png (991KB, 1416x963px) Image search: [Google]
135351615615631356351.png
991KB, 1416x963px
>>127748311
fpbp
>>
>>127747991
>what is eugenics
>>
>>127758362
I'll stone you.
>>
>>127757923
And they remain bacteria, proving my point, not yours.
>>
>>127749532
I'll take neanderthal admixture for 500, Alex.
>>
>>127758400

Yes simple... you're a real batman!
>>
>>
>>127758115
Well, you could give them a second chance before that
>>
>>127747991

Evolution makes sense ALTHOUGH IT NEVER APPLIES TO HUMANS YOU RACIST FUCKS
>>
>>127758433
muh siddartha earlobes
>>
>>127758093
Nothing in that description evokes a dinosaur, though.
>bones are tubes of bronze
I guess dinosaurs were mechs?
>>
>>127757977
sheep fossil

About 665,000 results (0.55 seconds)
>>
File: 1488056616715.jpg (22KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1488056616715.jpg
22KB, 320x287px
>>127749980
As a christian... please stop saying stupid things and making creationists look bad

you imbeciles are the reason why christianity is associated with anti-intellectualism.

You have a very VERY limited understanding of even the most basic concepts about evolution
kys
>>
File: image5.jpg (26KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
image5.jpg
26KB, 469x313px
>>127747991
You are what happens when you keep believing people who only lie to you. Great Job!
>>
>>127748686
Good question.. The world may never know..
>>
>>127758007
He's God.

He hears everything you say, before He made the world.
>>
>>127747991
kys pseud
>>
>>127754361
>believes in a religion where all followers are equal regardless of race, sex
>To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”
>To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’
>“Cursed is the ground because of you, through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.It will produce thorns and thistles for you,and you will eat the plants of the field.
>By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken, for dust you are and to dust you will return.”
>Genesis 3 16-19
>>
File: dont even know.gif (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dont even know.gif
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>127756863
the scientific method is different than the peer review system, and my problem is with the peer review system. a bunch of idiots being wrong about something doesn't all of the sudden make it right just because they shut out any opposing views, its just like the idiots think climate change is real, and think everyone that denies it is stupid. when in reality anyone who denies climate change has carefully looked into the argument, and the only ones who are idiots are those who deny the other point of view. if most of the people here were capable of any intellectual honesty the world of "science" would look a lot different, and you would able to fathom that pretty much everyone is wrong about everything.

>no and no. someone empirically derived its perceived laws. thats how induction works

>i said nothing of there being laws or design, thats your own ideology speaking

your point was a whole lot of nothing worded in a fancy way. the process of evaporation and condensation, how rain happens is just an accident of the universe? and no one from outside of space and time created the atomic change of hydrogen and oxygen into water, and water into steam/clouds, to fall back down as rain water again? do you think no one and nothing created the ability to make lightning bolts?

there are only 2 real world views you can have.
that the earth and life is a tragic accident in a deep cold unforgiving space

or that earth is a direct and deliberate creation of God, who gave every creature the ability to breath

>>127757774
the earth is stationary.
>>
>>127758425
Half of the continents are not mentioned in the sandnigger manuscript. Is Australia also a liberal hoax?
>>
>>127758152
It never would. It would be a colorful dog. It would never have wings or 2 legs or a beak.
>>
>>127758426
No one can tell me?
>>
>>127747991
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

SAGE THIS SHIT.
>>
>>127758153
I'm guessing you ditched whatever passes for Sunday school in your country. This is stuff 5 year olds know.
>>
>>127757986
there are intermediates where they can still produce offspring but the offspring is not able to reproduce: Donkey and Horse, creating the mule.

If the species have changed more - slowly, a smaller change can still mate with each other - they will eventually not be compatible.

Cat and Lion are related. They're both cat-like. But they're too foreign now to have offspring.
>>
>>127758734
You are correct. Evolution is real. It can be observed with simple experiments performed at home.
>>
>>127750519
You should try to understand the thing that you are arguing against.
>>
>>127758039
Look fag, I am going to explain it to you in REALLY simple terms, now read CAREFULLY:

Some beings are born with genetic mutations, which means that they develop completely new traits that were not inherited due to errors

Let's say this change gives the being sharper eyesight

Because of this, it can spot hunters easier -> higher chance of survival - > higher chance of staying alive long enough to spread your genes -> this trait/DNA is spread across the species

If the change is harmful, it decreases it's chance to reproduce and therefore this trait will die out

Thats how evolution brings fort beings that are well adapted to their environment

>>127758651
I believe in God, but the bible is just too ridiculous for me to take serious
>>
I'm honestly baffled people can be tricked into believing evolution...

A foot into a flipper... Just wait lots of years and the womb will make it so!...

fucking bizarre.
>>
>>127758546
Evolution doesn't even make sense as a new word. We already had words that covered everything "evolution" covers. Natural selection, breeding, mutations, variation. "Evolution" brings nothing to that mix but the false faith based belief that given enough time, anything can happen.
>>
>>127757899
>Bigfoot:
A few blurry youtube videos and some photoshopped pictures. No natural history institution, park service, or museum has ever found or displayed a living or dead Bigfoot.

this is a lie. there are THOUSANDS of well casted foot prints, and a body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDFFjpwZkc
>>
>>127758559
How many animals with tails like cedar trees are you aware of?
>>
>>127758846
Bacteria becoming resistent to antibiotics IS evolution
>>
>>127758587
>As a christian

Liar.
>>
>>127758861
it's a flimsy lie. I've tried many times but I'm only directed to deception.

Guys like me who build engines from scratch operate on facts and mechanisms. Evolution has none. Just kids online and their cries "BUT ALL THE SCIENTISTS!"
>>
>>127758737
>autism
>>
File: 1496083577895.png (61KB, 1354x889px) Image search: [Google]
1496083577895.png
61KB, 1354x889px
>>127751275
>>127753296
I can 100% guarantee neither of you logheads know what the fuck a superposition is, let alone understand the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment

>>127757702
transistors don't predate quantum mechanics, you fucking mongoloid. you've been BTFO at least a dozen times in this thread, how is this level of Dunning-Kruger possible?
>>
>>127758702
Pangea is.

As is the breaking of the world apart, after the flood, in the days of Peleg.
>>
>>127758734
If you moved your family to the Sahara desert, and had a nomadic lifestyle, your ancestors would be indistinguishable from the natives.
>>
>>127758726
>It would never have wings or 2 legs or a beak
>he thinks those are difficult to come up in evolutionary time
>>
>>127759066
bullshit.
>>
>>127758846
>Simple experiments at home
No it can't.......you need many years to see evects of evolution like when sciantific comunity (Bilogists) breeded foxes and killed those who didn't had right face shapes or fur color, in the end they got foixes that acted like dogs and had fir of diferant coloration but it took many years just like evolution itself.
>>
evolution is self-contradictory, takes a billion years to evolve a backbone, takes hundreds of millions of years to grow fur, have a fetus develop inside the mother's body, feed offspring milk.

takes about 100,000 years to wipe out all megafauna, every other hominid species, discover and use metals.

takes about 3000 years to get computers that can mimick human voices and solve problems no human brain could ever solve.

takes about another 10 years to replace 7 billion people with one interconnected machine than can run everything more efficiently for the remaining 2-3 million people, forever.

nothing suss here. just slow gradual change becoming rampant exponential growth with absolutely no coherent explanation or logic other than, just is because it is.
>>
>>127758804
Donkeys, horses and mules are all equine kind.

Kind begets kind, always.
>>
>>127758426
Only explanation, niggers are monkeys, mestizos/mulatos are half human/monkey, asians are slightly retarded Whites with higher IQ's, Polynesians,Melanesians and American Indians are their even more retarded offsprings with Melanin-illnesses and too much sun and wrong food. And JEWS ARE DEMONS SEND FROM HELL WHO KILLED THE NON-JEWISH BUT HUMAN JESUS.
>>
File: 1496073745936.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496073745936.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>127753133
Why doesn't it surprise me that the christian believes in bigfoot
>>
File: tumblr_om2q0jt6lU1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (488KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om2q0jt6lU1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
488KB, 960x1280px
>>127759142

1 Cor 3:19-20
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
>>
>>127759063
literally the stupidest response you could possibly make
congratulations retard

and I am a Christian
I'm probably one of the few here that absolutely believe God is real
>>
>>127758891
That's evidence of micro-evolution.

Macro-evolution is the lie.

The bible is the only thing you will ever read that is inspired by God.
>>
>>127759222
Now that is a bullshit, why don't afrikaans (dutch colonists) in south africa look like niggers?
>>
>>127759034
They remain bacteria, and undergo micro-evolution.

All the evidence for evolution is for micro-evolution.

There is zero evidence for macro-evolution.
>>
File: 1494874840750.jpg (23KB, 382x361px) Image search: [Google]
1494874840750.jpg
23KB, 382x361px
>>127759415
>american doesn't understand that small changes over time lead to big changes

MICRO-EVOLUTION+TIME=MACRO-EVOLUTION
>>
>>127759145
What about Rodinia? Is that one mentioned too?

What about Neptune? Were planets made up by commies?
>>
>>127759350
wew, i would of not be surprised if christians actualy would start to beleave in it.
>>
>>127759301

better animals increased the competition. It was no longer acceptable to be a piece of shit worm in many nieches.
>>
>>127758426
>then how did niggers and others came to be?
A curse. I've already posted this.

Evolution is fake. Your genes can only degrade. You can only decay and die.
>>
>>127751361
>>127751881
so dumb

such little dummies

>>127753133
>well, you can go ahead and disprove this notion by pointing out over the course of hundreds, maybe to thousands of years people have been getting dumber, and dumber.

And yet all evidence points to the contrary, and there's nothing to support your claim.

come on man, are you really this dense? Did you vote Trump? I mean we're not talking brick here, we're talking collapsed white dwarf.

>>127758388
i know but this is stroking my ego in all the right places. I mean can you imagine that these people exist in real life. P.T. Barnum continues to be proven right.
>>
>>127759528
there is faggot, look at fossils, genetic similarities, evolutionary psychology etc. etc.

plus there is no evidence for the bible fag
>>
File: 1496173354238.png (379KB, 730x995px) Image search: [Google]
1496173354238.png
379KB, 730x995px
>>127749062
>>
>>127759368
it doesn't surprise me that ackmed doesn't have the intellectual honesty to challenge that everything he's ever been told has been a lie, and that he's never had an organic thought in his life.
>>
>>127759528
there is no evidence for jesus. It's all forgery.
>>
File: tumblr_ob0l4cJZHY1vtqsxpo1_500.png (446KB, 415x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob0l4cJZHY1vtqsxpo1_500.png
446KB, 415x612px
>>127759686
>plus there is no evidence for the bible fag
Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

Noah’s Ark
https://youtu.be/xFpvKKmTF7c

Moses parting the Red Sea
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE

Mount Sinai and surrounding areas
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI
>>
>>127759142
Zero. Zero times.

The transistor was successfully demonstrated on December 23, 1947 at Bell Laboratories in Murray Hill, New Jersey.

The transistor was not the first three terminal device. The vacuum tube triode preceded the transistor by nearly 50 years. Vacuum tubes played an important role in the emergence of home electronics and in the scientific discoveries and technical innovations which are the foundation for our modern electronic technology.

Thomas Edison's light bulb was one of the first uses of vacuum tubes for electrical applications. Soon after the discovery of the light bulb, a third electrode was placed in the vacuum tube to investigate the effect that this electrode would have on "cathode rays," which were observed around the filament of the light bulb.

Joseph John Thomson developed a vacuum tube to carefully investigate the nature of cathode rays, which resulted in his discovery, published in 1897. He showed that the cathode rays were really made up of particles, or "corpuscles" as Thomson called them, that were contained in all material. Thomson had discovered the electron, for which he received the Nobel Prize in Physics 1906.
>>
>>127755822
>you can actually prove that the bible has a supernatural origin outside space and time.

do it
>>
>>127759246
You think time and chance are God.

You will know better in a thousand years.
>>
>>127759415
>The bible is the only thing you will ever read that is inspired by God.

I wish the space wizard told the dusty sheepporkers more about cold fusion instead of sending a zombie jew
>>
>>127756209
>yeah well nobody has ever sat down and watched something for 200,000 years to see massive changes therefore it wouldn't happen

Oh man good point, why doesn't somebody just sit down and watch a family line for a few thousand years to be able to observe the changes
>>
>>127759301
The evidence for evolution is "we're here, there's a lot of stuff here, and we damn sure know there is no God".
>>
>>127759657
or aliens invaded in 1945 and infected the dominant species with a tool that would cause their own destruction (modern computers). choosing the very moment of absolute victory to slip the dagger in, and in 100 short years their mission of having the most intelligent and dangerous organism on the planet remove itself without a single weapon being used would be complete.

don't believe me? hang around until 2045 and watch as the world's population dips below 2 billion. we're almost at 8 now.
>>
>>127759959
>and we damn sure know there is no God".
pic related
>>
>>127760039
take your pills schizo
>>
>>127759412
The devil believes God is real. You are satan tier so far.

The reason I called you a liar is simple. Anyone who says they love God and hate their brother is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Your hatred towards Christians in this thread is palpable.

If you think you're a Christian, you're likely a Catholic, or Orthodox, or some other cult member.
>>
>>127760124
God and satan aren't real you fucking sperg
>>
>>127759416
If they spent all day in the fields their entire lives, they would. It occurs to me that those people did everything they could to remain as white as possible.
>>
>>127760103
be replaced by easier to control subsaharan niggers hans.
>>
File: 1488872691653.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1488872691653.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>127759895
>You think time and chance are God.

No I don't :)
Time and chance are real things, God is your imaginary friend who you blame for your homosexuality
>>
>>127760074
what the hell is your picture supposed to mean?
wtf does different photos of different angles of the earth imply, exactly?
>>
>>127759569
You keep saying that, but you have no evidence. No case studies. No single observation to back up your contention.

Nothing but your own base opinion.

You've conflated your faith based beliefs with empiricism, to your detriment.
>>
>>127759572
No clue what you're on about, mate.
>>
>>127757702
Debunk this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM

and win your nobel prize ez pz then.
>>
>>127759686
You act as though the truth needs to be proven to you.
>>
>>127760216
https://twitter.com/RichardHol3

I want to follow you if you have twitter. pls b my friend
>>
>>127759763
Another odd, baseless conjecture on your part.
>>
>>127752748
>he doesn't know what turn the other cheek means

laughingnuns.jpg
>>
File: 1495830920928.jpg (278KB, 1600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495830920928.jpg
278KB, 1600x700px
>>127760074
You can try this yourself if you own or have access to a globe.
>>
>>127760216
You are full of shit, there has been no case recorded EVER of someone from one race becoming onother just becouse of enviroment, that can happen only trough evolutionar process, it dosen't happen in one day or in one generatio like you claim.
>>
>>127760317

Faith is a weakness and your life is based on it. Understandable that you try to project it into other people.
>>
>>127760390
>t. 17 year old with no sense his grating voice negates everything he says
>>
>>127760467
where is the proof?
>>
>>127760529
yeah he's wrong there.
>>
>>127759910
There's no need for fake energy sources in heaven, so, yeah.

But keep thinking you know more about anything than God. Keep being your own god. See how that works out for ya.
>>
>>127760360
too bad god didn't bless you with more IQ points, huh?
>>
>>127759948
No observation, no scientific method, no science.

Just pagan mother earth naturalist faith based fairy tales about T-Rex turning into a chicken.
>>
>>127760208
Both very much are. One always tells you the truth. One always lies to you.

You believe the liar.
>>
>>127760074
Sure that's why i am just going to listen what my 2000 years old fairy tale bullshit book is telling me.
>>
>>127757433
>All canines remain canines
Large changes due to evolution occurs on such a long term scale (millions and millions of years) that all of known human history barely covers a minuscule fraction of the broader changes occurring.

A big misconception is that evolution has a purpose, or that an animal can mutate itself at will to better suit its environment. There are trillions of organisms born every year, and billions of those organisms die because they had mutations or errors that left them crippled or slow (look at all the genetically retarded or paralyzed humans that would have died without constant medical intervention).

A tiny, tiny fraction of those mutated organisms are born with a mutation that, instead of slowing or hurting the organism, help it survive better in its environment. If it survives better, more than likely it will reproduce better, meaning that, over a long, long, long period of time (thousands or millions of reproductive cycles), that mutation will spread throughout the species and help all of the organisms in that species survive a little better.
>>
File: 1493098331739.jpg (55KB, 960x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493098331739.jpg
55KB, 960x580px
>>127760482
pic related
>>
>>127760302
Neither time nor chance are real things. But you believe they created you, so they're your god.
>>
File: Cauldron22.jpg (88KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cauldron22.jpg
88KB, 400x600px
>>127759882
it writes history before it happened. case in point Daniel, and Isiah. Alexander the Great rode on Jerusalem thinking he was going to sack the city, but he was visited with a dream, and the one who was in his dream was the priest of the Jerusalem temple. Alexander was shown a chapter of a 1 horned goat who kills a ram, which symbolically representative of how Greece destroyed the persian empire. Cyrus who conquered Babylon was given a scroll created 150 years before he was born, and it was a letter between Isiah 44 and 45

27 That saith to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up thy rivers:
this is particuarlly important because the way Cyrus won the seiege is he drained the mote by blocking the River that fed Babylon.

45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings,

this is particuarlly interesting because the Babylonian King Belshazzar shit himself in Daniel 5 when there was writing on the wall telling him his time was up.

the bible literally writes history before it happens, because its author exists outside of our space and time.
>>
>>127747991
Why can't you just acredit evolution to God?
>>
>>127760613
>Keep being your own god. See how that works out for ya

Sure beats talking to some prehistoric sandnigger fantasy ;)
>>
File: 1480439732053.jpg (245KB, 1624x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1480439732053.jpg
245KB, 1624x1360px
>tfw im only ever around shills
>no one free and human
>>
>>127757681
>rejecting change
Nothing wrong with this. Especially shitty changes that make everyone unhappy
>evolution means destruction of tradition
how
>>
>>127760865
because it would be pretty weak if you just turned around and said "btw.- it was god too!"
>>
File: nasa is lying to you.png (20KB, 785x198px) Image search: [Google]
nasa is lying to you.png
20KB, 785x198px
>>127760482
this argument doesn't hold when faced with the fact every image of earth is a composite made of strips of land.
>>
>>127760482
>You can see more farther away
Idiot. Those pictures were made using different focal lengths, which is cheating. NASA straight up uses a mix of composite shots, CGI, and Photoshop.
>>
File: 1467790729254.jpg (19KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1467790729254.jpg
19KB, 346x346px
>>127760124
>Your hatred towards Christians is palpable
why because i said kys?
your completely unfounded assumptions just further betray how stupid you are
I don't hate Christians in any way what I HATE is stupidity and the stupidity of Christians making my religion look stupid because they can't be bothered to research something that they're going to dispute

just like stupid atheists neckbeards are idiotic for disputing the claims of a religion which they can barely understand and haven't bothered to read even the most relevant Bible verses
Christians who want to talk about how evolution is wrong yet can't be bothered to pay attention to a high school biology course are also stupid

but you know who is a greater threat to Christianity?
The idiots who spout anti-evolution, anti-science nonsense despite having little to no understanding of the science they're
disputing
Because THOSE people are the morons who the le man looks to and says "Gee, Christians sure are stupid! I'm certainly never going to become a Christian if these are the kinds of people who I would have to associate with.
And these ignorant Christians are the ones who need to be educated at all costs
and anyone who defends them is just as bad

but im sure everything's black and white to you so my disdain towards fellow christians for openly displaying their stupidity and ignorance will be translated to
>ALL CHRISTIANS MUST DIE
in your mind
>>
>>127760124
you realize there are thousands of Christians out there who believe in evolution right?
>>
>>127760571
Still waiting for the rebuttal
>>
>>127759528
>They remain bacteria, and undergo micro-evolution.

you dumb motherfucker

you want monkeys to suddenly pop out of blobs of bacteria?
>>
>>127760390
Agent Smith is the One.

Debunked.

I'm not an Atomist (QM apologist). They were blown out by the ancient Greeks thousands of years ago.

There are no particles; Mother Nature is not a crack whore with a bag of magic bits and pieces that she flings out into the universe.

Everything is the light.

-Nikola Tesla
>>
>>127760819
>But you believe

Why does god force you to use all these wrong assumptions? That's kinda cruel - making you look all retarded in front of people and stuff... :/
>>
>>127761210

No he wouldn't want that since it would make the denial plain as day.
>>
File: fgdfg.jpg (30KB, 852x438px) Image search: [Google]
fgdfg.jpg
30KB, 852x438px
clouds go behind the sun proving the flat earth model and god made it
>>
>>127761210
>monkeys to suddenly pop out of blobs of bacteria

yes, that is what ameriburgers actually believe
>>
>>127760791
Continued:

When wolves and men first began coexisting together hundreds of thousands of years ago,
some packs of wolves most likely began scavenging from the carcasses left by human hunter-gatherers. The wolves from those packs that were friendlier and less afraid of the humans ventured closer and closer to the roving tribes of humans and (over thousands of years), eventually worked together with humans to hunt prey, which was beneficial for both species.

The traits that make wolves efficient predators and survivors in the wild (hostility, ruthlessness, suspicion of humans) are actually harmful when it comes to interacting with humans and getting close enough to eat scraps and leftovers. The wolves that were friendlier got to eat more and were not killed. The wolves that were hostile and skittish around humans did not eat as much from the human's leftover kills, so they stayed in their packs, surviving by hunting in the the traditional wolf pack.

So fast forward several thousand years, and you still have wolves that dislike humans and hunt in the wild, and you have dogs (domesticated wolves) that adapted so well to living around humans, that some breeds survive without having an actual utility (hunting, guard dog, etc) at all, and survive only because humans like them so much that they purposely protect the dogs and set conditions for the dogs to breed (see: Chihuahuas, pugs)

All wolves did not turn into dogs, because the wolves can survive fine in their wild environment. But what happens to dogs that are aggressive and show wolf characteristics? If a dog bites a person, more often than not it is put down by animal control, removing one more aggressive dog from the gene pool and allowing the friendlier, less wolf like dogs to continue to breed
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.