[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show BTFOs /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DIVERSITYISSTRENGTH.jpg (120KB, 1024x617px) Image search: [Google]
DIVERSITYISSTRENGTH.jpg
120KB, 1024x617px
Sense8 basically destroys every one of your pathetic arguments against diverstiy.

It shows that there are good and bad people everywhere, and that that at the end of the day your character is what defines you.

There can be kickass transgender hackers that can undermine government security, and women who can fight well, and that all these different people can find ways to get along, regardless of race, sex, or gender identity.

And that is the exact opposite of what backwards bigots like you want. The truth. You'll say its shit but really you're too scared to watch it because you know that everything you believe will be eloquently BTFO'd by this masterpiece from the Wachowskis, who, by the way, are some badass transgender directors who have made masterpieces. You're just sitting here getting cucked even by buzzfeed. I feel bad for you guys, in a few years you'll probably turn 18 and realize how embarrassing it must have been to be you right now.
>>
bump because I know you want to just circlejerk each others threads
>>
Literally who? Never heard of this show and that's probably because its only selling point is diversity.
>>
This show was created by the Wachowskis (formerly the Wachowskis brothers (they both had sex change operations)) who were the geniuses behind The Matrix.

It's ironic that the creators of the Matrix ultimately took the blue bill themselves.
>>
>>127748075

I did watch the show. The premise was good, but I felt that they pushed pro-gay and trans rights waaaaaay to hard. The show was 'too gay' for me.
>>
>>127748075
>It's ironic that the creators of the Matrix ultimately took the blue bill themselves
The entire matrix film series is a giant metaphor for what it feels like to be trans
>>
poop
>>
>>127746008
Yes, a fictional science fiction show trumps reality.
>>
>>127748370
Wow... you are ignorant.

The Matrix is a gigantic metaphor for Post modernism inspired by the writing of the 'grandfather of post-modernism' Jean Baudrillard. Specifically, from his masterpiece 'Simulacra and Simulation'... The book is actually shown in the first film. Also, you could argue that it is inspired from Plato's Allegory of 'The Cave'.

Essentially, Bauldrillard argues that through technology and art that humanity is creating a 'hyper-reality' which separate, but greatly inferior from the real world. And our continued choosing of 'hyper-reality' over 'reality' is leading to, what he describes as 'A desert of the real'.

The only trans in this trilogy is trans-humanism my friend!
>>
>>127749214
Switch was originally male to female trans. Male in the real world, female in the matrix, hence the name.

Obviously it's not the only theme explored but it's one of the most important. The idea of feeling everyday that you're not the real you, that you're living a lie is one of the most common feelings of being trans. Trinity in particular is wish fulfillment for one of the directors (larry/lana) who was talked out of suicide by a stranger at a train station while writing the matrix. The reason for wanting to suicide? Gender dysphoria. It's deeply ingrained in the film
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/809537
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.