[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking discussion thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8677.jpg (23KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8677.jpg
23KB, 750x500px
What are your opinions on smoking cigarettes? Are you a cigarette addict? Were you once addicted but have gotten past it? What's your opinion on your local smoking laws/big smoking companies? Alternatively, what's your opinion on smoking marijuana? Discuss.
>>
no takers? one bump before i let this die
>>
>>127744473
I never fell for the tobaco Jew. I instinctively saw it as something degenerate that I must avoid.

Smoking should not be forbidden, smokers should all be executed instead, because they have bad genetics and are degenerates.
>>
>>127745049
haha wow

you speak of degeneracy but you're devoid of any semblance of a normal opinion

if your thoughts immediately go to eugenics when talking about something completely unrelated you have some serious issues. I expect nothing less from /pol/
>>
>>127745942
What is a normal opinion? An opinion everyone has?

I have this opinion because I think for myself and I know it is true.

Drug users have bad genetics and it would be surely better if we get rid of them. The cause more harm as whole than the benefit humanity.
>>
>>127744473
IT's BAD FOR YOU! I smoked for 25 years, now vaping not sure if any better. Wish I had only smoked pot.
>>
I like to smoke a ciggie from time to time, like twice a month. Shouldn't be too bad, right?
>>
>>127744473
One week and 4 days since I gave up, hopefully I can last. Smoking truly is degenerate, and I regret so much starting
>>
>>127744473
I smoke spliffs, cigarettes are bad for you.

roll your own with good farmed tobacco if you must smoke.

never vape or you're a faggot.
>>
>>127744473
I've been lucky enough to start and stop when I want. Don't get me wrong I still feel the pull but weed helps with that. Trading one vice for another pretty much. Other smokers don't really bother me unless its a small room with poor ventilation.
>>
who here /dip/ and /rollyourown/
>>
>>127744473
>What are your opinions on smoking cigarettes?
I am fine with it
> Are you a cigarette addict?
Not really since i rarely smoke (due to price).
>Were you once addicted but have gotten past it?
No but if i become addicted the only way id stop is if i felt like it.
>What's your opinion on your local smoking laws/big smoking companies?
The laws fucking suck due to all the taxes and the banning of smoking indoors, There are hundreds of thousands of packs of cigarettes in my state but they are still 6 bucks minimum and i am not even getting into the fancy shit for 13 bucks.
>Alternatively, what's your opinion on smoking marijuana?
I am fine with it but i do not do it simply because it would knock me out for the whole day since i am not attempting to drive or work under it (kind of like mastrubation)

The only way i'm ever smoking it is if i smoked it on the night before my off day (so i spend the off day recovering).
>>
>>127744473
Smoker here. I've smoked about five years total, did quit cold turkey for 4 years then got back in the habit while living with smokers.

I live and grew up and North Carolina not far from Winston Salem aka the tobacco capital of the world. If people want to smoke, let them. The government getting all authoritarian about it is a disgrace, especcially in a state that was built on tobacco. I understand banning people from doing it indoors, cigarette smoke damages paint and the smell can be impossible to get out of duct work. But NC has taken it one step too far in my opinion, they won't let you smoke on public property. No smoking signs are up at every park around here, a friend of mime got a $200 fine for smoking on a sidewalk because the city declared that it's their property.

Also, legalize it.
>>
>>127744473
I only started smoking around 4 years ago. I would drink with a Chinese coworker once in a while. I mean spoke zero English when he got here kinda Chinese. I'd helped him learn a bit and he really wanted me to move to China to teach English. Anyways he said "In China when drink, you smoke." After a while of hanging out with him I just got used to smoking. Fucking chinks.
>>
>>127745049
>smokers should all be executed instead, because they have bad genetics and are degenerates
>Actually giving the government this amount of power and expecting your ass not to wind up on the execution list eventually
>>127747060
>Drug users have bad genetics and it would be surely better if we get rid of them
Women go for drug addicts since they are hardwired t fix problem men and try to fix them. Take away female choice and then most drug addicts would go back in the closet.
>>
How the fuck do you boot your brain in the morning without a cigarette and coffe
>>
>>127749126
>state that was built on tobacco.
Oh wow built on drug business that weakens the people and give them cancer - we owe smokers so much...

>But NC has taken it one step too far in my opinion, they won't let you smoke on public property. No smoking signs are up at every park around here, a friend of mime got a $200 fine for smoking on a sidewalk because the city declared that it's their property.
Good, you degenerates deserve to be persecuted, you White trash.
>>
>>127749535
>Women go for drug addicts
Nah, only White degenerate trash whores
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.