[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170530-135306.jpg (311KB, 1077x993px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-135306.jpg
311KB, 1077x993px
WE
>>
WERE
>>
>>127744070
WERE
>>
>>127744174
>>127744190

PERSONAGES OF ROYALTY
>>
KAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGSSSS!
>>
>>127744070
>med people had med people DNA before arabs conquered the lands with the spread of islam
More news at 11
>>
File: we wuz.jpg (158KB, 640x657px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz.jpg
158KB, 640x657px
>>127744070
WE WUZ
>>
>>127744234
AND EXCREMENT
>>
they literally have brains 13% smaller than whites, reach menses 2 years before whites, have a gestation period about a week shorter, have a NARROWER BIRTH CANAL, have genes that choke fetal brain development, have a condition called prognathism which is present in primates that eat uncooked tubers (it lengthens their jaw and strengthens the jaw muscles, gives more leverage to eat hard foods without cooking) their body handles insulin and glucose in a pattern that matches long periods of famine (which is why they have diabetes more often) their glucose digestion pathways are literally DIFFERENT and more closely resemble monkeys

I could go on and on.
>>
>>127744697
Typical nigger. Doesn't understand that you are supposed to read books not stand on them.
>>
>>127745399
Go on. Where can I read more about this?
>>
>>127745847
which one. got sources for days nigger
>>
File: ss+(2015-08-16+at+12.56.12).jpg (50KB, 409x582px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-08-16+at+12.56.12).jpg
50KB, 409x582px
>>127744697
>All The Sciences
I don't why this makes me laugh as much as it does.
>>
>>127746038
dump a few scientific backed studies would love to have this knowledge in my back pocket.
>>
>>127745399
>their glucose digestion pathways are literally DIFFERENT and more closely resemble monkeys

Please elaborate. That's fascinating.
>>
>>127744070

So Ancient Egypt was basically like Detroit?

>whites build beautiful city
>shitskins start moving in
>eventually there's too many shitskins and the whites leave
>shitskins are incapable of maintaining the place and it collapses into ruin
>>
>>127746578
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/Racial Differences in Pelvic Anatomy by Magnetic Resonance Imaging

https://academic.oup.com/ije/article/33/1/107/668109/Does-gestation-vary-by-ethnic-group-A-London-based

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1862181
this is a link to a portion of the rushton study, which was a compilation of MRIs done by hospitals for traumatic injuries. so unless rushton went around and bribed every single hospital in the country...

http://fn.bmj.com/content/86/1/F2.2
racial differences in fetal development, birth weight, and fetal environments linked to chromosomal/metabolic factors based on race (pathway is appetite, glucose digestion, and birth weight)

anyway, have fun. these are some sources. you can find more to the point discussion of these things. but this is the nuke you drop on liberals.
>>
>>127745399
Who are you talking about?
Egyptians?
>>
>>127746850
https://www.nature.com/ijo/journal/v25/n8/full/0801660a.html

short story, doctors, when doing blood tests, disease tests, etc, need to have a different profile for a healthy subject to compare patients to. amino acids, lips levels in the blood, free glucose, etc. ALL might indicate disease in one but healthy levels in the other.

whites and blacks process sugars and store them differently, and respond differently to stressors such as exercise or fear in how the body processes immediate needs such as sugars

a simplistic version would be that when you keep a lion or abear in a cage, he is not used to being sedentary and becomes obese easily because his body is more used to processing sugars immediately, which entails different CELL FUNCTIONS.

blacks process most nutrients differently on a biological level, and make different nutrient available in the blood. leading to different diseases, such as diabetes, but other things as well (such as amino acid levels which are useful in repairng cells but can indicate cancer in whites)
>>
>>127747728
blacks.

this is all true for egyptians, arabs, turks, native americans, indians, and southeast asians to leser degrees.

the pattern only reverses for east asians. which is a strong indicator that they are the only other race anywhere near the level of whites.
>>
>>127748562
What level are you talking about?
This is so vague I might as well listen to Russian propaganda.
>>
>>127744070
>new study reveals the shocking information that Macedonians are Europeans
>>
>>127748792
if you weren't a dumb turk you'd be capable of reading and not depending on 3 am shitposts from people on vacation

propaganda my ass you nigger

ngigers have brains about 13% smaller on average. I just listed a dozen diferent fucking races you nigger. you want me to detail every one?

it's roughly proportional to iq. which would mean your tiny turk brain is about 4% smaller than a white brain.
>>
>>127746273
And why did they need a separate book for "knowledge of the universe"
>>
>>127749285

>if you weren't a dumb turk you'd be capable of reading and not depending on 3 am shitposts from people on vacation

So you are not a Thai...
Makes sense judging from your demeanor.

>propaganda my ass you nigger
>ngigers have brains about 13% smaller on average.

And homo sapiens have smaller brains than neanderthals.
Yet still homo sapiens are more intelligent. As I said: be more precise.
Do you mean brain connections or mass?

>I just listed a dozen diferent fucking races you nigger. you want me to detail every one?

You detail nothing.

>it's roughly proportional to iq.
which would mean your tiny turk brain is about 4% smaller than a white brain.

Smaller?
Less connections?
Slow ion channels between axons?

What the fuck are you talking about?
If you are gonna appear science literate then be precise.
Euro nigger.
>>
>>127749808
I am talking about raw volume.

niggers also have fewer folds. nigger turks have more than niggers, but still not a lot.

yes, folds is an analogue for connections. brain folds solve the fractal packng problem. look it up idiot.

yes, brain signals are slower too except for a few select things such as immediate sequence recall, which niggers do 2 SDs better on than whites, but which funnily, CHIMPS do about 5 standard deviations better on than whites. (turks are intermediate)

which suggests large amounts of the brain volume are also rerouted, in addition to just size differences.

now off yourself. you're subhuman. if you're going to argue the point, get off this board
>>
File: IMG_2141.jpg (21KB, 650x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2141.jpg
21KB, 650x277px
>>
>>127750541
Sigh.
Why do you guys always need to prove yourselves faggots?
Which Turks are inferior?
Türk isn't a race to begin with.
It's a language based ethnicity.

Off yourself white cuck.
Stop larping as a biologist.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.