[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW3? George Friedman's take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

ourguy explains today's geopolitical situation: Russia, Chyna, Europe, the US. See what the greatest intelligence and geopolitics expert thinks of all this
https://youtu.be/JDNr8rIQXAo
Main points:
>Eurasia destabilizing
>Russia not as strong, but likes to pretend it is, and the US loves it as a boogeyman
>Russia sees the Ukraine as an existential geopolitical priority
>The EU is a fraud, its an economic union that fails at trying to be a political one, because unlike the US they aren't a people
>Germany is the big problem in Europe and on the brink of collapse
>British elite and professional/media class are out of touch with the people
>People who want immigration are not the ones who have to live with the immigrants, thus nationalism rises among the ones who do but can't stop it.
>The people: "All muslims are not terrorism, all terrorists are muslim, why are we letting them in?", the elites: "Be tolerant"
>The "far-right" is just a label, they're people who want to conquer their borders
>No one is invested enough to estabilize Syria, it costs to much $ and blood. It'll go on and on until a new stability is reached
>Turkey is rising to its old role (as the ottomans), having more power in the region, but not fast enough
>>
>Euros have no options. Russians were no more effective in stabilizing Syria. The US needs to choose wether it wants to keep fighting failling wars in Asia or change course
>China will be the regional power, but not the global power. They have too many problems. More expensive to build stuff in China than in Mexico and several other countries.
>Xi lives in fear of a new person rallying the masses to overthrow him, turning into more of a dictator and purging his party of dissidents
>China's military ain't shit next to the US'.
>Analyze chinese behaviour, not rethoric
>Obama's pivot to Asia never really happened.
>The US navy wants Chyna to look more menacing than it is because they get more $ this way
>The US will only get really involved if a major power tries to exert control over all eurasia, i.e. if Russia tries to exert its power over Romania or Poland for ex
>>
What do u think pol?
>>
See also
https://youtu.be/FpQx7sxKv-I
>>
>>127742503
It was interesting. Thanks.
>>
>>127745455
This. I guess pol just went full-((())) and ignored it. They claim ourguy here is a globalist, kek
>>
You didn't state how muslims are bad in your green text, so it flew under the radar.
>>
>>127742503
He just (((echoed))) everything I already knew as an informed, intelligent American.
>>
>>127746341
I did tho
>The people: "All muslims are not terrorists, all terrorists are muslim, why are we letting them in?", the elites: "Be tolerant"
>>
>>127746469
>as an informed, intelligent American.
>>
>>127741792
Think of how everything this man says is calculated to advertise his little private mercenary intelligence org and reinforce the power of the (((status quo))). Not ourguy.
>>
File: Sneaky-Happy-Merchant.jpg (37KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
Sneaky-Happy-Merchant.jpg
37KB, 688x456px
(((George Friedman)))
Intelligent guy, but all of his points are skewed in favor of globalism and the kikes. Take everything he says with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 1481689584829.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481689584829.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
>>127741792
Ottoman Empire 2.0 when?

It's time brothers inshallah
>>
More on NK
https://geopoliticalfutures.com/thinking-u-s-attack-north-korea/?utm_campaign=Podcasts&utm_content=54897302&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Shit actually getting serious and pol didn't pay attention

Bombers moved to position, civil defense in Guam, etc
>>
>>127747240
>skewed in favor of globalism
Its actually the opposite. He obviously agrees with we the people and constantly says the EU is retarded (not with these words)
>>
>>127747700
When Germany inevitably starts ww3
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.