[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Germans love Obama so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (67KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
67KB, 605x328px
Why do Germans love Obama so much?
>>
>>127739441
hmmmm
>>
>>127739441

Noone love obama in Germany

Why do Americans love Obama so much is the beter question.

But hey i can explain why u have thet IMPRESSION :

Merkel = Communist

Obama = Communist

Today neocommunist female government completely took over the media.
So its no wonder u got the IMPRESSIOn
>>
File: obama_pdx.jpg (60KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
obama_pdx.jpg
60KB, 500x352px
>>127740118
>Noone love obama in Germany
This is Obama giving a speech to 200,000 cheering Germans
>>
>>127739441
Because brainwashing works
>>
becouse he was one of the best president in the US history and had very close ties to germany.
>>
>they love trucks of peace
>wonders why they love obongo

Really activates my almonds.
>>
Cause Germans are brainwashed nigger lovers
>>
>>127739441
they love bbc
>>
he reminds them of david hasselhoff.
>>
File: Obama-smoking-weed-1.jpg (69KB, 612x524px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-smoking-weed-1.jpg
69KB, 612x524px
A terrorist supporting Muslim nigger. Why wouldn't they love him.
>>
>>127740680
How do you like your "refugees" that are mainly us/obamas fault? You have shit memory dude
>>
>>127739441
my German friend said they didnt
>>
Everyone outside of American loves Obama because they didn't have their health insurance double and get fined for not buying it.
>>
>>127739441

because he's a nigger
>>
>>127742057
thats not only his fault but the whole USA.
>>
>>127739441
Germans love black cock
>>
>>127742057
Not really a problem. The only people on /pol/ who complain about refugees are racists, people who almost never leave their home, or racist people who almost never leave their home.
>>
>>127739441
They think he's a refugee.
>>
>>127741766
checked
>>
>>127742893
You're all right Nigel
>>
>>127739441
That blonde girl is the most Aryan-looking human being I've ever seen.

I'd love to drink her blood...
>>
>>127742444
I like that answer! He wasn't fucking them over.
>>
>>127739441

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_collective_guilt
>>
File: ETERNALBUDDHIST1.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ETERNALBUDDHIST1.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
Germany is a genetic toilet. A meeting place of Jews, French, Italians, Eastern Europeans who have all desecrated the gene pool. Germany is essentially on par with Eastern Europeans now. They served as a good filter to protect Scandinavia but now Germany is so overrun and Sweden is such a cuckfest that the dam has been breached and the mutants are pouring in. And the Scandinavians have been living such a storybook lifestyle that they are oblivious to the real world and their naivety has become stupidity and they are gladly selling their country down the river while dancing around maypoles with Arabs and Jews. Which really, I don't care anymore. The Northeast Asians can take the lead of humanity if Scandinavia wants to gleefully skip and prance over the edge into extinction. Screw them.
>>
>>127739441
Constant propaganda, superficial understanding of American politics.

The only thing they ever hear and see on the news is 'Obama dabs with kids!', 'Obama does something funny on a talkshow', 'Obama loves his wife even though she's fucking hideous!'. Doesn't matter that he bombs the Middle East every day, he's a relatable family guy with a nice smile.

This is how it is here. I guess Germany is even worse because they seem to be more bluepilled/liberal than Flemish people
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.