[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my countrys only crime was being too kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0049.jpg (18KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
18KB, 205x246px
>tfw my countrys only crime was being too kind
>>
>>127732299
Fitta!
>>
File: 1495750007730.png (650KB, 683x955px) Image search: [Google]
1495750007730.png
650KB, 683x955px
>>127732299
No your countries crime is white genocide.
>>
>>127732299
Well that would be the case if your country as as accepting to white immigrants and white men as it is to Arabs. But it isn't. It's the opposite; Swedes, especially Swedish women, loathe whites and themselves.

Shame. I was considering moving there for a time.
>>
>>127732299
you cucked to the eurocrats, now sweden, belgium, germany and italy are all looking to become majority muslim in a decade or two. shoulda replaced your population with chinks and pajeets at least like aus/nz do
>>
Your crime is arrogance.
>>
>>127732299
>too kind
kek, those who see a crime and don't condemn the criminal are the worse kind of people, i wouldn't even call them people, they're wild beasts waiting to be conquered
>>
>>127732299
I feel bad for you Sweden bro. You guys had it all and then did a 180. Could have still been the best society of the west today if you hadn't fucked it up by importing thousands of rapists in the name of inclusion.

You literally imported crime. LITERALLY.
>>
Any county that lets shitskins rape their girls and walk free isn't kind. Your country and it's policies are evil and I hope the few good swedes get out while there's still time.
>>
>>127732714
Me too. Considered it, even considered learning Swedish. No longer have that desire.
>>
>>127732299
>>tfw my countrys only crime was being too kind

Not kind retarded. How was it kind to invite refugees to your country and turn it into an Islamic shit hole at the same time?

They were already in an Islamic shit hole.
>>
Don't worry Svendle, everything will be all right.
>>
>>127733407
Problem is moreso that swedish elite got taken over by jewish elite. Muslims pouring in is the result, it sucks..
>>
>>127733505

No. How the hell will we filter them. Whatever mental poison did this needs to die with the country.
>>
>>127733722
It truly does. But that is okay, i'll just learn Finnish and live in a cabin in the Finnish country side.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.