[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can pol deny death camps?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Cyprus_deportation_camps1946.jpg (122KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
Cyprus_deportation_camps1946.jpg
122KB, 600x406px
Even if there were no gas chambers thousands of jews died in what was clearly an attempted genocide of an unwanted people through dismal conditions in concentration camps. Conditions in the camps were very harsh, with poor sanitation, over-crowding, lack of privacy, and shortage of clean water.
>>
>>127730719
Any and pretty much all of the poor conditions were caused by allied bombing which cut the supply routes. The inmates were fed the same amount as the guards, they needed a workforce that could actually work after all
>>
>>127730967

The pic is of a post war british run camp which held jews in cyprus numbnuts
>>
File: 1483636660723.jpg (407KB, 869x873px) Image search: [Google]
1483636660723.jpg
407KB, 869x873px
I was under the impression that the only thing that is denied here is the ridiculously exaggerated death count.
>>
>>127730719
what happens to an the internment camps when the enemy is bombing the shit out of you and landing troops all over Europe. You begin running out of resources like food & medicine
>>
>>127731371

I'm a polak and had relatives perish in Aushowtiz and Katyln . Gas chambers were atrocity propoganda that there is no evidence for. Theres no ferric cyandide staining on the walls of some alleged homicidal gas chambers (aushowtiz) and heavy staiing on others (some building in majdanek used for disinfection using xyklon b).

Do you trust the USSR? Cause they are the ones who presented these claims
>>
>>127731828
Neither.
Plenty of people died there regardless of methods. Obviously not millions, though.
>>
>>127731809

No one bombed these camps

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Exodus

As was very accurately portrayed in the movie that greatly influenced burgers symphaies to Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_(Uris_novel)
>>
>>127730967
this. it was cheap labour they were after.
>>
>>127730719
So why lie about it?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>127732475

>mfw no one knows reads about the file name and even polaks cant meme about cyprus camps
>>
>>127732646
sorry, i'm not too smart you see... so pl0x explain what you meant by that? what's strange about camps in cyprus? there were camps all over europe, in every occupied country?
>>
File: uncoercedpow.jpg (63KB, 394x582px) Image search: [Google]
uncoercedpow.jpg
63KB, 394x582px
>>127732627

victors write the history books

Propoganda so people back home only hear about good guys vs evil germans and don't realize how many died in allied concentration camps, even though they were established after the war was over. More than a million people in the Ruhr camps, called "other losses", but the victors covered it up. Sadly no one cares about germans dying in these camps, but even less known are incidents like the betrayal of the cossaks

THIS IS NOT A WARTIME GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMP THREAD(thsoe were obviously splendid). WE ARE TALKING ABOUT POST WAR ALLIED RUN CAMPS
>>
>>127733553

>history is written by the victors!!!

losers rewrite history
>>
File: Other-Loses-DVD-Cover.jpg (91KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
Other-Loses-DVD-Cover.jpg
91KB, 270x400px
>>127733436

It helds jews and thousands died, even though there was no war. But it was run by the British. Not strange, one of many in 1946.

The propoganda is to 11 so even here /pol associate concentration camps with the germans even though both sides had em (concentration camps like aushowtiz were used for many years after 1945). If there were no gas chambers what is the diff between german run camps and allied run ones? But as I said, forget normies if I cant even discuss it here
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.