[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9/11 memories thread GO. ITT youngfags ask and oldfags answer:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: forgetti.png (134KB, 299x360px) Image search: [Google]
forgetti.png
134KB, 299x360px
9/11 memories thread GO.

ITT youngfags ask and oldfags answer: What was life like before 9/11? (Get specific with your questions.)

Yesterday, we had a thread where one anon said he was too young to remember what life was like before 9/11, and that when we oldfags talked about it, it sounded like a mythical time before time, a magical place when life made more sense. It made me sad to realize that some of you young frogs never got to live that carefree life of expecting the world to be, well, good when you got older. I want to share. I'll start off with a post about where I was when it happened.
>>
It was shit, but you just didn't know it.
>>
My first reaction was: "why did tower 7 fell, there wasnt a plane involved?!?!"

My friends and family didnt seem to care.

I was 13 at that time...
>>
>>127729659
On the morning of 9/11, I was a junior in HS. I was sitting in the front of the class in the leftmost row at a 2-person table with this hot, dark-skinned, moorish-influenced italian girl with huge tits. I would hit on her a lot, and she'd smile and enjoy it and tell me what a jerk I was but in a playful way even though she never took me up on my invitations to hang out in private.

Suddenly, before class began, we were told something was wrong, and class wasn't being taught. We all speculated until the TVs were wheeled in, and they put on the news until the principal decided that we shouldn't be watching it. We saw the fireballs and the collapse and everything though, it was too late.

When they shut off the TVs, i turned back to my big-titted darkie chick and started right in on her again, and she laughed, but she said "doesn't anything stop you? I have friends whose dads might be in those towers." (We were in Connecticut, close enough to NY for this to be true.)

From that day onward, it slowly became less okay to hit on chicks in class. I didn't get playful reactions anymore once I moved on to college. I feel like this was related to the happening. Today, if you're not in the top .000000001% of men, you can't even think about women without being auto-castrated by drone copters, and I still feel like this was the day that healthy sexuality died in America and fear took over.
>>
>>127729832
True, youth tends to make us remember things with undue optimism, but still, it was objectively better than the nightmare we live in now.

>>127729961
Dude, I was 10 wen it happened, and I thought it was wack that the towers collapsed the way they did. I also thought it was weird that it was immediately pinned on Osama without the media presenting any evidence of the fact.
>>
>>127729961
...And no one cares today, either! People have an AMAZING ability to ignore huge warning signs. This is why husbands are always the last to know that their wife is a cheater.
>>
I was in Belarus. I remember grainy af footage on the TV showing the towers coming down, and then some dude talking in English, and the Russian announcer saying there were waiting for the translator to come in.

what I remember better is some Chechnyans bombing something in Russia when I was little, and then me asking my grandparents if the Chechnyans were also going to block the commieblock i was living in (because it was tall, and I thought they only bombed tall buildings).
>>
>>127729659
I remember getting ready to go to school and my dad had the TV on in the living room, I was excited because it meant we'd be going to war.
>>
Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network had some good shows, Eminem and Marilyn Manson were still 2edgy4parents, and I had no clue what was going on in the world beyond the boundary of my local library. Pretty sure everything was pretty fucked before and now it's just a little more.
>>
I was in 5th grade on my way to the bus stop to go to school early in the morning. I lived in a ghetto ass Southern Californian city and so we were a few hours behind it was like 630 am or something and the local comedy radio show suddenly turned serious and said that a plane accidentally smashed into the world trade center. I asked my mom what that meant and she said it was the tall buildings in the men in black movie haha. Once I got to school the teachers had the tv's on and we learned that both towers had already fallen and this faggot kid in my class cried and said his dad was in New York that day. His dad wasnt even close to the towers turns out. Life went on as usual in LA but suddenly middle eastern students were starting to get bullied and teased.

Well, thats my memory
>>
I honestly did not know what a muslim was before 9/11. Not joking. Now they are most hated enemy!
>>
>was heading to the beach at the time
>suddenly notice not a single soul is on the street that should have been crowded with people and tourists
>weirdest feel of my life, knowing for sure something serious was happening, but not what
>walk into an empty cafe, owner is glued to TV
>second plane crashes
>>
File: IMG_3658.png (204KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3658.png
204KB, 640x1136px
>>127729659
This fag?
>>
File: costanza dot jay pee gee.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza dot jay pee gee.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>127732678
>he screencapped it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.