[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 Health Benefits of Masturbation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2-is-masturbation-good-for-you.jpg (81KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
2-is-masturbation-good-for-you.jpg
81KB, 600x337px
- It prevents cancer.

- It makes you harder. As you age, you naturally lose muscle tone ... even down there.
Regular sex or masturbation works out your pelvic floor muscles to prevent erectile dysfunction and incontinence.

-It helps you last longer. Taking yourself to palm prom may help you stretch your sack sessions. “doing it an hour before a date will give you more control,” says Brame.

- It ups your immunity. Ejaculation increases levels of the hormone cortisol, which usually gets a bad rap as a havoc-wrecking stress hormone, actually helps regulate and maintain your immunity in the small doses.

- It boosts your mood. Masturbating releases a slew of feel-good neurochemicals like dopamine and oxytocin that lift your spirits, boost your satisfaction, and activate the reward circuits in your brain.
>>
so if you cant have sex with a girl, dont repress your self as people here say
>>
>>127725685
Shut up Europe Mexico.
>>
I jack off all the time. Haven't been laid in 10 years. I don't pursue women, don't care.

For most people, jacking off instead of pursuing women seems to be a fucking crime, but it's not about politics or anything. I don't try, I don't care.

The only woman who has ever openly showed sexual interest in me once was an obese black woman (single parent with black child) they pretended to nearly flash their tits at me at work.

Women get the choice. Men have to pursue. That's just what it is. If you aren't shit, you ain't shit. I'm not shit, hence why no one wants me.

Jacking off is cool though. Sure I could probably find some piece of shit. But I'm not going to hurt my body just because women aren't worth it.
>>
>>127726253
nigger behind a proxy
>>
>>127725685
Yes goy! Masturbate to Blacked.com
>>
>>127727202
dont jews masturbate?
are they so rich they have all the whores?
>>
>>127726765
You're just making up excuses not to even try, I know because I'm the same way.
>>
>>127725685
i don't need reasons to masturbate
>>
>>127726765
>>127727637
are you saying it's impossible that you're just aware of your inadequacy and that things would be fine for you if you would just try
>>
>>127727940
I don't know if they would be fine, but trying is always better. Like anything, picking up women should get easier with practice, as you learn from your mistakes.
>>
It does not help you last longer. in fact, it trains you to finish quicker, AND trains you to focus your concentration on your imagination as the key to orgasm. thus when you are with a woman you are concentrating on your own perverse imagination instead of her body and passions. then you come from the intensity of actual pussy versus your grip. But you come less due to recent fapping leaving her with the impression you do not produce as much come as her other lovers had. Its best to NOT fap at all and train your penis to respond with firm patience when wrapped in in pussy.
>>
>>127725685
DEATHGRIP.

Jew.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.