[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this proves Germany is our greatest enemy, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: germany.png (903KB, 1706x827px) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
903KB, 1706x827px
>>
>>127719874
Oh come on. Everybody knows this is all just a ploy to push the creation of a european army. "They" needed a chaos president to shake things up a but, and turn european noses in the same direction. When Trump leaves the stage, a pro-europe president will take his place. At that time, the european army will be ready. Then we can sit back and watch the fireworks.
>>
File: da.png (51KB, 948x287px) Image search: [Google]
da.png
51KB, 948x287px
Well well well
>>
>>127719874
No, just fake news with fake headlines trying to coach the reader.
>>
>>127719874
>I HATE LEFTISTS I HATE LEFTISTS I'LL SAY ANYTHING AS LONG AS LEFTISTS DISAGREE
Doesn't it feel good to be out of the closet?
>>
>>127719874

>this triggers the burger/russkie/chink
>>
EU will lose lot of their power and influence when Britain officially leaves.
>>
>cnn
fake news. germany is tyrannical and genocidal. i would even approve if trump blew them up.
>>
>>127719874
it's funny how (((they))) shopped the picture like they were closer that they really were
>>
>He still hasn't attacked Turkey or Russia
>goes after Germany of all nations
really oils the almonds
as much of a rotten whore hilary was, she wasn't supposed to be this much of a dumb cunt
>>
>>127719874

CNN is secretly working with the Germans? This is treason, we need an investigation right now
>>
>>127719874

Putin isn't trying to hurt you, Mr. Deep State, Russia is our friend!
>>
USA is occupying Germany, just fucking kick her out of power ffs. Just make up some story about how she's secretly nazi.

Germans are cucks, they won't do anything about it.
>>
File: drumf.png (51KB, 619x365px) Image search: [Google]
drumf.png
51KB, 619x365px
>>127720882
>>127720649
>>127720583
>>127720213
If you're not baiting, I am sorry for your disability
>>
>>127720315
triggers me to laugh with mirth and contempt
at European shill-itry
>>
>>127720809
Oiled?
Hey shareblue, the meme is activated almonds, not oiled.
>>
>>127720809

he was nicer to saudi arabia, israel and turkey.

It is a great honor for me to be here with all of my friends.
So amazing + will NEVER FORGET !
>>
File: 1483491169751.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483491169751.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>127719874
Germany has been our enemy for centuries.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.