[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever noticed that shitskins and chads are basically the same thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1200.jpg (54KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
All shitskins are chads. All shitskins are incabable of creative thought. So are chads. Shitskins and chads are clearly unevolved. I'm pretty sure mental disorders are more common among whites than shitskins. I'm pretty sure mental disorders are more common among skinny people than athletic people. And creative thought and mental disorder go hand in hand. I feel like an aristocrat around all these plebeian shitskins and chads.
>>
>>127712106
>All shitskins are chads.
lmao maybe in sweden
>>
>>127712229
Yeah, they are, everywhere. They have the chad mentality, which is the mentality of savages.
>>
One thing is inaccurate in that movie. He's portrayed as the polar opposite of everything chads and shitskins are, except the fact that a woman is attracted to him. That flaw ruins the whole movie.
>>
Many people on /pol/ seem to have a lot in common with shitskins and chads actually. There probably are a lot of shitskins and chads here. Wouldn't be surprised if it's most people on here.
>>
Why are people so stupid on 4chan?
>>
>>127712229
why are you so stupid?
>>
Chads and shitskins are closer to chimpanzees.
>>
>>127712364
>>127713775
dude stop

indians are not chads, for example
>>
>>127715911
Indian Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the SBC! Small Brown Cock

When white bois see a Indian Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Indian GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on 4chan bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Indian!
>>
>>127718424
Elite truth-bomb right here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.