[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HATE SPEECH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15

File: superthumb.jpg (19KB, 300x250px)
superthumb.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
Does the hate make your life better?
>>
>>127710852
yes
>>
>>127710999
checked and /thread
>>
>>127710852
Yes because it's funny
>>
>>127710852
has eating shekels ever given you mild heavy metal poisoning?
>>
It's the only thing that makes me feel better. It's all that I have left.
>>
>>127711081
you're LARPing then, its not actual hate
>>
>>127711225
yes
>>
>>127710852
I don't do it to make my life better, I do it because It's what is right.
>>
>>127711225
I thought all metal was heavy?
not as heavy as diamonds though, diamonds are the heaviest metal known to man.
thats why they are so expensive
>>
>>127710852
Bigotry and hate aren't the same thing
>>
>>127710852
up yours taco nigger
>>127710999
fuck off haggis
>>127711081
fuck your fat nigger
>>127711074
why don't you go search the public bath house restroom for used con-doms to season your fish and chips with you fishy toothless chimp
>>
>>127710852

Do you define "inconvenient" truths to be hate speech & cry yourself to sleep?
>>
>>127711342
that makes not sense
can a behavior be right if it does not make anyone's life better?
>>
>>127710852
>leftists child to whom everything is defined by emotions rather that facts and truth.
Back to the plebbit you go.
>>
>>127711627
yes, if it ends your life
>>
>>127711598
bad day Japan?
>>
nigger
>>
>>127710852
You mistake hate for love.
Love for ones nation.
Love for ones people.
Love for ones community.
Love for ones family.
>>
>>127711763
suicidal people need help, not encouragement
>>
"hate" =/= "embracing objective reality," regardless of what the puppeteers in the government-corporate media/education complex have brainwashed you to think since you were in diapers.

"Hey daddy, how did America go from a first world to a third world country?"
"None of us wanted to be called haters, honey. I'm so sorry."
>>
>>127710852
are we talking about 'hate speech' or real hate speech?
>>
>>127712217
whats the difference?
>>
>Replying to a spaniard
>Most spaniards are meta sand niggers

Don't waste your breath on spaniards lads, most of them are simply too close to moors, lazy, retarded and untrustworthy. Visca Catalunya lliure de charnegos. Sage.
>>
>>127711627
The future will be better
>>
>>127710999
trips of truth
>>
>>127712265
2k17 hate speech is everthing thats not your opinion, everything that is critizising your decisions
real hate speech is blunt intolerance, like pure racism
>>
>>127711622
>>127712184
What I see in this board is not just "objective truths". They are statements, like lawers say, done with viciousness and malice.
>>
>>127712376
Perfect example of hate speech
>>
>>127712687
I wonder sometimes if there is even such a thing a 'pure racism'. surely there is a reason for everything.. It may not be entirely accurate due to lack of education etc but it must have a foundation, surely?
the deeper you go the more you realise thats nothing is racist and everything is just an observation
>>
>>127710852
Daily reminder that movie is redpilled as fuck.

>be nazi
>go to prison
>make friends with blacks
>get out
>cooperate with police
>tell younger brother to stop the hate
>little brother stops the hate
>little brother shot by nigger
>cry
>>
>>127711412
diamonds are only valuable because there is a monopoly on them.
infact they would be quite worthless if the entire market were to be flooded with all of the diamonds that have been found.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers
>>
>>127712984
'pure racism' is to think niggers are genetically more dumb and animalistic
>>
>>127712753

What I see in your comment is vague subjective reasoning & complaining about testosterone
>>
>>127712753
>>127712905
Shall we all just love each other. Shall we send out positive energy.
Tell us your "objective truth"
>>
>>127713284
they are though, aren't they?
>>
>>127713284
Just happens to be right
>>
>>127713259
interesting. thanks
(i was only pretending to be retarded)
>>
>>127711225
Fuck man im dead
>>
>>127711921
Love for dirt

Love for who your dad decided to fuck
>>
File: 40 keks.jpg (72KB, 962x675px)
40 keks.jpg
72KB, 962x675px
>he isn't powered by a mild sense of amusement
hey man like whatever
>>
>>127713670
lurk more
>>
>>127712753
We have serious conversations on this board, but naturally there's trolling, shitposting, bullying, lots of testosterone.

The viciousness you describe seeing often on here doesn't invalidate the positions and arguments in themselves.

Most of these European migrants are unemployable, illiterate, prone to crime, and come from a culture that has had a blood feud with Europe going back a millennium. And then we're told they're refugees by the system, even though most of them are not coming from countries at war.

"Refugee" is just the new term to justify unchecked mass migration, into exclusively white countries of course.

And you expect none of this to piss anyone off?

Here's some objective truth for you:

"Merkel's open-door policy hits German economy as 99% of migrants STILL don't have a job"
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy

Don't cross your fingers, and wait for that to ever get published on the Stalinist continental European media.
>>
>>127713719
Who said you could talk, client state? Be a good boy and sit down, we own your shit.
>>
>>127713670
Why the fuck do you need to space like that?
>>
>>127712984
im a man of science, there is always a reason and i wouldnt say that you are wrong.
but what i call 'racism' is caused by the lack of education and/or simple stupidity
lets take all the migrants from syria and africa:
if you talk about them and their social behaviour, while NOT talking about their race but their origin and education - whether you like em or not - then its definitely not racism. if you say 'holy shit that guy is black, i better watch him closely b4 he steals muh bike | kill all nigger, cuz theyre niggers ... yepp, thats pretty much racism.
i meet so many nice ppl, /b/ would call sandniggers ... the difference to most 2015+ migrants is that they were born and raised here, which gave them a completly different ideology
>>
>>127713670
>Love for Niggers
>>
>>127713844
The bot doesn't work unless it's double spaced. The brass at headquarters wont shell out for the good stuff.
>>
File: 1483659154253.gif (1MB, 200x200px)
1483659154253.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>127713824
jokes on you fat boy
the jews own us all
>>
>>127710852
It's politics. Being awake to politics will make your life better.

Mass immigration is to make the rich richer. Not the poor and not the middle class. Wake up.
>>
>>127710852
>>127713256
actually the movie was supposed to have an even more blackpilled ending. the final scene was supposed to be Derek (Norton's character) shaving his head again, implying he's going full 14/88 again. Norton refused to do this though so he had a major falling out with the director, i think the director even tried to remove his own name from the film because Norton fucked with the movie too much...
>>
>>127710852
I think living with constant hate has a negative impact on your life, but the freedom to express that hate from time to time is necessary; stifling hate speech is stifling free speech, it's censorship and control.

I think as long as you aren't calling for physical violence or encroaching on someones space, everything should be permissible. If I want to call you a stupid nigger to your face, that should be my prerogative, you can call me something hurtful back or you can walk away. However if I try to follow you/chase you, or I imply that I want to physically hurt you, or that others should physically hurt you, that's where the line is crossed and then it's fair game for me to either have my ass beat, or get arrested.

Simple as that.
>>
File: IMG_6598.png (45KB, 800x600px)
IMG_6598.png
45KB, 800x600px
>>127712753
>What I see in this board is not just "objective truths".
That's not objectively true
>>
Well, apparently this is hate speech in my country. Does not take much to be considered hate speech here.
>>
File: kike.png (292KB, 866x485px)
kike.png
292KB, 866x485px
>>127710852
>>
>>127714127
>actually the movie was supposed to have an even more blackpilled ending. the final scene was supposed to be Derek (Norton's character) shaving his head again, implying he's going full 14/88 again. Norton refused to do this though so he had a major falling out with the director, i think the director even tried to remove his own name from the film because Norton fucked with the movie too much...

I can buy that. The deleted scenes show the fat guy and Stacy Keach's character getting beaten up by older black friends of the same nigger that shot Danny.
>>
File: dg7EVuAv0emkw.gif (853KB, 960x407px)
dg7EVuAv0emkw.gif
853KB, 960x407px
>>127710999
Good, good!
>>
>>127711308
Underrated post.
>>
>>127714339
Far be it from me to tell another white man to forsake his homeland, but get out. Just get out now.

Go to Holland. Or to America. Some anon on /k/ outlined a plan to colonize the Mississippi Delta region with South African whites.
>>
>>127710852
Does being a moron make YOUR life better?
>>
>>127713809
You said this with real grace, well done, I was going to make the same point, but with anger and swear words, I can barely keep my temper about this stuff now. I'm just so frustrated and sickened by our politics and all the damn cucks who think everything is just fine. I'm a girl and I have personally experienced some of the evil from muslim men that people talk about, yet all I see all around are people who pretend to know what's going on denying my experience and existence.
>>
>>127713809
>"Merkel's open-door policy hits German economy as 99% of migrants STILL don't have a job"
>http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy
funfact: 0,9% of them are selling drugs
>>
>>127712043
>Can a behavior be wrong if it does make anyone's life better?
>>
>>127710852
Yes it actually does and i didn't expect it would. I know where i am when i have an ennemy. Hate is a part of me like joy, it's a precious side of myself and will not surrender any piece of who i am.
You poor incomplete person you who denies your negative emotions.
>>
>>127713902
I see little difference. Its all observation that the mind then logs as do that or dont do that.
I have the ability to like any individual but I also have the ability to notice patterns.
Now if you meet or hear about 20 individuals from the same race and they have all done something similar or stereotypical then you will adjust accordingly. Its not racist, its common sense.
Just because some of the observations are negative does not mean that your natural response isn't acceptable.
I might be wrong but I have been mugged by plenty of black people and 0 white people.. dont call me racist for acting accordingly
>>
The Jewish hatred of white Europeans does not make our lives better.

sage
>>
is saying that I think black people (used to) make better music racist? no - because its a positive statement

racism is a tool to make you feel stupid/shame when actually you're probably on to something that might help you out - lol
>>
>>127710852
It makes the world better by distroying the strong power given those words.
And giving freedom to people to exspress themselvs.
>imo
>>
>>127715727
>>127715404
>>127713902
>>
>>127712376
The Inquisition killed off most of the Spanish Jews and Muslims. The muh Moorish Spaniards is a fallacy
>>
>>127715404
but you have to check for more similarities, other than their race. like origin, religion, wealth - these are the factors, that influence behaviour.
think about genetic twins:
their appearence alters greatly if they are raised differently. it starts with food. one of them might get hit in rugby and will always have a scar in his face.
the imprinting is way more important than the color of the skin.
but i can understand your point aswell.
>>
If every nigger, spic, and Jew were dead my life would be tremendously better.
>>
>>127715727
of course its racist.
it doesnt matter if you take a positive or negative statement
racism describes a state of mind, in which you categorize people purely by the color of their skin.
and actually, if you say, that black people make better music, you are implying, that white, asian, whatever kind of people make worse music, in which case you would be racist on your terms aswell - in my case you would be racist towards blacks, in yours towards every other racial origin
>>
>>127716360
you are right but Im not sure if we can exclude origin religion and wealth from race when looking at the averages. Sure, anyone can be an exception.
I totally agree with you but I find it hard to think that it was my obligation to find out how much money, what their childhood was like, did they enjoy school etc the black people who mugged me.

this kind of intellectuals approach is why both of our countries are falling apart.
I guess my point is - if you look at things too deeply and for too long searching for the (((right answer))) then you end up confused or dead.
The indicator for me was, theres a group of black dudes, I better put my phone and money in my pants.
Its not fair but it works - survival over racism.

to be clear though - I agree with you its just hard to put into practise
>>
>>127716765
If everything is racist then why are we even bothering with it?
also the only way racism will end is if we are all the same and no one wants that apart from ((them)).
Its almost like you need to be racist/race realist now days to hold on to who you are
>>
>>127710852
The hate gives me hope.
>>
>>127710852
yes, white superiority feels good man.
>>
>>127716987
it totally depends, where you are from.
i mean, i would watch out for black dudes in brooklyn, no doubt.
its definitely not your obligation and i wouldnt call it your fault, if you felt like that after your (several) experiences. a couple of my friends were also mugged by turkish sandniggers, but in germany there is a saying 'oppportunity makes thieves' and i think, the more you lack of comfort, the more you will risk it to get some. unfortunately, capitalism always works both ways - there cant be rich people, without poor people.
i dont think, that its that kind of approach, why many 1st world countries are falling apart. you just have to watch politics, esp the german ones atm, theyre completly illusional about stuff like that. i will never understand, why they let migrants into the country, that had no passes, without taking their fingerprints - which is common for passports ... i mean wtf honestly ..
>theres a group of black dudes, I better put my phone and money in my pants.
i would always do that actually. the whites could be poles or romanian
>>
>>127717258
>If everything is racist then why are we even bothering with it?
not everything, just if it has to do with the race itself. thats why its not really important and just a matter of ignorance.
>also the only way racism will end is if we are all the same
pretty much, yeah. but until then, we will have other stuff to worry about than racism. every little differnece will be a reason for people to fight over. history has taught us that.
>>
>>127717956
ok. fair play. I get that its more nuanced than black white yellow green but honestly I dont really have the time nor the energy for that.
I know I'm not racist because I can talk to anyone... Hypothetically though and you can agree its becoming a reality heres a question.

if you or I's country becomes 50/50 one race and another... will racism become useful to you?
i mean it literally will be your group vs the rest.. will you tolerate this because of a million and 1 arguments that make you wrong/a racist?
or will you use this information (even if its not complete or 100% accurate) to survive?

point is, you might need a bit of racial awareness at some point... wether its to do with race or not

I might be wrong!
>>
>>127718236
>every little differnece will be a reason for people to fight over. history has taught us that.

so why make it so hard on yourself?
>>
>>127710852
i wish i could hate you to death
>>
>>127717956
>i will never understand, why they let migrants into the country, that had no passes

Their legal counsel tells them not to. Have you actually checked WHO waves them through the migration procedure inside germany and assists them with the paperwork? The civil servants there know nothing apart from how to fill out the form. Their counsellors abuse every loophole.
>>
>>127710999
Unironically this
I always wait for guilt to set in but instead I just feel better
>it's not hate when you're right
>>
>>127710852
I refuse the premise of a purely self-interested life
I came from my family, my family will come from me
You cannot live a fullfilled life unless you fight for your group
>>
File: 1496119272517.jpg (88KB, 590x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1496119272517.jpg
88KB, 590x1136px
>>127710852

My Hate makes me stronger by the day.
>>
>>127718609
im not sure what you are trying to say with that hypothetical scenario.
is it dog eat god? two go in, one comes out?
in a fight of survival, i will use every tool i can get - duh.
in our present society, uneducated people will always be in the end of the food chain. or on top, if i switch on the telly - at least theyre just 1%.

i treat every person the same, i might be naive, but im giving everyone a chance to fool me and regret it afterwards.

and about racial awareness, even though i wouldnt say it has to do sth with race:
theyre building a center for migrants 3 blocks away from me and im just glad im living in a neighborhood with many old people and russians.
>>
>>127718922
the other part of the sentence is very important you know?
my biggest problem with it was the part of them not taking any fingerpirnts and/or DNA samples for identification. that way, there wouldnt have been ANY cases of exploiting wellfare.
>>
File: 1490211008032.png (687KB, 552x588px)
1490211008032.png
687KB, 552x588px
>>127719669
i think this man said it well
>>127719199

you have a group.. don't deny it

this is why you can't and more importantly SHOULD NOT aim to tackle (((racism)))

treat every individual as you would wish to be treated but do not kid yourself that you are the same

interesting talking to you, Germany. thanks :)
>>
>>127718710
because every of these fights will stall our progress as sentient creatures.
>>
>>127720330
I completely disagree.
>>
Hate! Hate! Hate!
An emotion as pure as it is deep!
Hate! Hate! Hate!
Let it flow, let it run free!

Let a wave of repugnance for the enemy wash over you. Let hatred fill you. Hate is good, for our goal is a Human galaxy. We are called by the Emperor with a sacred duty to conquer it in His name.
>>
>>127720055
as i said, i might be naive in cases like that.
mostly, im thinking higher about the intellect of my counterpart.

ive never felt being part of a group desu. im more like a lone wolf
same, United Kingdom ... i wish you more luck in the future with those criminals!

PS: a gun always helps in arguments with them ;)
>>
The hate keeps me warm.
>>
>>127710852
>your life
An ideology's goal should not be limited by the happiness of one of its followers. Allowing this to happen will ensure that that ideology will only be reserved for self-centered pleasure seekers and selfish individuals who are incapable of understanding that an idea can be greater in meaning than one's happiness.
>>
File: 1440440139216.jpg (27KB, 250x331px)
1440440139216.jpg
27KB, 250x331px
>>127720789
cheers mate. good luck!
>>
File: IMG_1545.jpg (22KB, 204x192px)
IMG_1545.jpg
22KB, 204x192px
>>127710852
The memes are bretty gud :DDDD
>>
>>127710852
Not necessarily but not enough hate makes you weak, soft, and vulnerable.
>>
>>127714127
Glad he didnt. Having derek flip flop so quick after having a mind opening paradigm shift would have taken away from the movie. Kike director probably wanted it to make derek "wrong" again despite the facts he spewed and witnessed.
>>
I think hate speech is pretty deplorable. However, I stand by the first amendment here in the states. No one should be barred from saying whatever they like.
>>
File: IMG_6489.jpg (117KB, 900x707px)
IMG_6489.jpg
117KB, 900x707px
>>127711598
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SLANTY EYED SUBHUMANS UTTERLY BTFO

ABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>127719338
This desu
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.