[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DONALD TRUMP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: le_donald.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
le_donald.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
For fuck's sake, can you retards not shit up the board with nonsense about Donald Trump and JEWSA for once? I don't care at all about Trump any more, he's just a neocon, Zionist Jewish puppet and it should be obvious to everyone at this point. He's no more interesting than Obama to me. Face it, we got fooled and need to move on to greater things.

>B-but muh Seth Rich

Go back to R*ddit you gullible morons. r/the_donald and their shitty threads have completely ruined /pol/ for me. And it's even worse on 8/pol/. Who would have thought?

I think I need a break from this. It's pointless to lurk/post here nowadays.
>>
Yeah that's right swedecuck go back to your cuckshed and take a "break"
>>
Threads about him have dropped to rarity since the syria strikes though. Pretty sure most /pol/acks agree with you.
>>
>>127709935
>>127709935
>go against kremlin agenda
>suddenly kremlin bots spot supporting him

kek

na donald is cool, americana all the way-
>>
>>127710321
Unrelated but how many japs are there in peru? i heard you had alot and i want a qt
>>
>>127709515
>I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DONALD TRUMP
Of course you don't, you're a Muslim.
>>
>>127710727
And you're a nigger.
>>
>>127709515
Yup, it is retarded how they keep sucking their "god emperor.s" dick. Was he better than Hillary? Yes, but that means close to nothing.
>>
I dont even know why this Seth Rich guy has so many threads, everybody knew a year ago that his death was a DNC hit. Nu-pol needs to banned from this site (by wordfiltering all this le praise kek nonsense).
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (92KB, 946x798px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
92KB, 946x798px
>>
>>127709515
Nobody gives a fuck what you like. Your not wanted here. Your NOT welcome.
>>
>>127715137
>Your not wanted here. Your NOT welcome.
>Your
American education.
>>
>divide and conquer thread?
DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

same fucking thread 100 times a day every fucking day
>>
>>127715486
Divide what? Fuck off.
>>
>>127715486
indeed my virtual friend. Shariablue in full force.

Spam /pol with as many "random" threads as they can get away with, increasing the noise to signal ratio (disinformation 101), effectively rendering a comms channel useless.

The more brains they can get away from the subjects that matter, for the most amount of time, the better for them. It's a win win for the invading force either way.

> Divert autistic IQ away from exploring and expanding #SethRich 's investigation, and other critical issues.

> Start pointless feud with other boards, with shared sentiments or not, affinity irrelevant.

> pose as "legitimate" kekistani and purport to be "fed up with X"

> rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.

> get as many anons to reply, keep the thread alive, flood /pol with noise.

Of course, I know I'm preaching to the preachers here. 99% of Anons capable to do what they do can see this fuckery from a mile away.

PS: to the author of this thread, send my regards to David Brock, hope he/she/xer is doing well, tell xer to take care of that fragile heart of xers.

Alex_Jones_sipping_champagne.png
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (81KB, 539x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
81KB, 539x604px
>>127709515
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (74KB, 561x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
74KB, 561x960px
>>127709515
Fuck off shillblue
>>
>>127716388

Nobody is dividing anybody, not everyone is a cheerleader of your zionist shill president
>>
>>127709515
>dont talk about jews
the fuck do you think this place is you ungrateful cuck? stop shilling and go back to the jidf you faggot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.