[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brits, what happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (474KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
474KB, 750x1334px
I thought May is a sure thing to win. All my Jewish friends on Facebook are afraid the antisemite Corbyn will win now.
>>
>>127703462
regardless who wins the CIA still holds the sway over the britain, because "britain" no longer exists, it is a mere piece of land on what our ET overlords have already mapped as "terra", countries exist no longer and all the cultures are bound to be assimilated. She is most likely another invention of the CIA and maybe a hermaphrodite as well, notice her dead look in her eyes. she doesn't look like your average granny because it's an ET embodied as a granny and speaking with a serpent mouth.
>>
>>127703462
Well to put it simply she got cocky woth bexit and tried to bring back some old backwards conservative laws/changes aswell.
>>
>>127703462
The Tory manifesto isn't great, and she has been acting extremely pretentious, people here don't really like that.
>>
>>127703462
She's the lesser of two evils, problem is she's put a lot of bullshit policies in her manifesto, like the dementia tax and the spying stuff that essentially turns the UK into a police state
>>
>>127703462
Corbyn winning would piss of the kikes.
>>
>>127703462
Conservatives are dominating Labour, Labour never stood a chance.
>>
Of course Owen Jones would say that she did poorly - he's a hardcore Labour supporter and Corbynite. In his past he supported the IRA and worked for John McDonnell, so has been connected to the hard left before. He wants to weaken the Tories in this election as much as possible.

Don't trust Owen Jones. This election will be a Tory landslide. If not that, a comfortable Tory lead. The only accurate polls out there put May at over 10% ahead of Corbyn, including one at the moment suggesting 16%.
>>
>>127703462
Oh hey
>theguardian
>>
>>127704495
But I thought he was a commie?
>>
>Putting a woman in charge of anything
I'm surprised how badly May is doing to be fair. I thought the Tories would decide to put a new and exciting leader for the election, since at a) May is pretty much an old bag who filled in after Cameron quit and b) she wasn't even elected.

I consider Corbyn to be incompetent too. But the conservatives are really shooting themselves in the foot if they can brute force this election. Opinion on the EU is still deeply divided, Scotland nearly left the UK last year and Labour is threatening to destroy the economy, you would think the conservatives would be learning from recent politics, i.e. Trump and Corbyn, that this is a time for exciting leaders, not boring ones.
>>
>>127705001
>>127704991
>>127704804
>>127704789
>>127704698
>>127704495
|____________| / | || / | || / | || / | ||
|| * ||----|| * ||----|| * ||----|| * ||----||
|| ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
______||_______
| EASY CREDIT | (__) (__) (__) (__)
|_____________| (uu) (uu) (uu) (uu)
|| /-------\/ /-------\/ /-------\/ /-------\/
|| / | || / | || / | || / | ||
|| * ||----|| * ||----|| * ||----|| * ||----||
|| ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
>>
>>127703462

Corbyn had some good ideas, many bad ones.

May has no good ideas, just horrible ones.

May will still win because Corbyn is a soft cock that everyone knows will get raped by New Labor and he refuses to even pretend to be for a moderately stiff Brexit, unlike May (who is probably lying, but at least puts on a show).
>>
>>127703462
>owen jones
>the guardian
ignored
>>
>>127704991

He is, but he hates (((Banks))) and (((Israel))).

So he's the bad kind of commie basically.

In the Channel 4 QandA the interviewer sounded more upset by the bank questions than those on terrorism.

>>127704789

She did do poorly. She's a shitty, poor politician. She got lobbed some soft balls and dropped them and didn't go on the attack at all. Even old Boris would have smashed the interviewer in the face with the easy questions she got, but she's just shit. She's a "default" winner.
>>
>>127705032
What did you mean by this
>>
>>127705125
It's fair to say I now know how the Americans felt having to choose between Hillary and Trump.

It's all a contest of "who's the least worst?"
>>
>>127705325
>He is, but he hates (((Banks))) and (((Israel))).
>So he's the bad kind of commie basically.
That's what all commies say until they've gained power.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.