[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUBKE RESIGNS. NO EXPLANATION.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>DRUMPF IS FINISHED
DRUMPF IS FINISHED
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED
DRUMPF IS FINISHED
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED
DRUMPF IS FINISHED

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mike-dubke-quits-donald-trump-spin-doctor-resigns-no-explanation-president-us-a7762956.html
>>
>>127703322
Checked. Always remember to archive sources renowned for crap journalism and clickbait.

https://archive.is/M3mht <- independent.co.uk article
>>
>>127703322
AHAHAHAH
How will Drumpfkins ever recover?
>>
>>127704896
>How will Drumpfkins ever recover?
They won't.
I'll give DRUMPF's administration another month before impeachment.
>>
>>127704975
>I'll give DRUMPF's administration another month before impeachment.
^
>>
File: 1467677182408.gif (1MB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467677182408.gif
1MB, 399x500px
>>127703322
DRUMPF IS FINISHED NU/POL/ IS DEAD
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED NU/POL/ IS DEAD
>>
>>127703322
So one of the leakers was let go, how awful.
>>
The absolute state of american "politics"
>>
File: 93.jpg (67KB, 1024x379px) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
67KB, 1024x379px
Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the /pol/ memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor, I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realised how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male.
>>
>>127704896
>>127704975
>>127705044
Yall are really bad at this
>>
>>127703322
Was Dubke the leaker???
>>
>>127703322
When you have no use for a person you fire him or make him quit
>>
>>127703322
Well he was pretty bad at the job
>>
>>127705188
>I want Nordic style government
Hey me too. But We're gonna need a Nordic style people first, you dig?
>>
>>127703322
It's over drumfulkins. Hilldawg 2020!
>>
I just tagged myself.
Traitor (((Trump))) will be impeached.
>>127708305
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.