[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were they molested as children or something?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (46KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 470x313px
Were they molested as children or something?
>>
>>127699479
Better pics of the "red head"? It look pretty hot. I'd fuck a trap, guess I'm gay desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 214x317px
>>127699658
This joke never gets old
>>
Raised by fucking weirdo left coast Berkley types probably
>>
>>127699479
No they're redpilled. becoming a trap is the final redpill
>>
File: mokocchi.png (198KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
mokocchi.png
198KB, 400x480px
>>127699479
The one on the right looks like he overdosed on bogpills.
>>
File: 46847681684629848651.png (133KB, 1714x857px) Image search: [Google]
46847681684629848651.png
133KB, 1714x857px
>>127699479
Yes, without a doubt.
>>127699933
Redpills were literally their idea.
>>
two narcissists, but i believe one become a shemale way before the other, which is questionable as fuck

probably mentally illness in their genes or molested or emasculated/devoured by their mother
>>
no they are the ones who molest children and try become women because its always the males fault
>>
what is wrong with your bigotry?
>>
>>127699479
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try >>>/bant/ - International/Random,
>>
They got their pants sued off
>>
>>127700115
>has never read alice in wonderland

why are aussies so dumb?
>>
>>127700164
Lana did it in 2002
Andy (Anna?) did it like last year or 2015
If they were twins it'd be understandable, gay twins are pretty normal, but they're not twins Andy is several years older
>>
>>127700612
What the fuck are you talking about you stupid yank cunt? What does a children's book written by a paedophile have to do with any of this? Why are you such a smarmy cunt?
>>
>>127700327
This place is called politically incorrect and discussions are frequently had about politically incorrect subjects
>>
>>127700327
Trannies are political you faggot.
>>
File: 911.jpg (100KB, 810x350px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
100KB, 810x350px
>>127699479
Want to know the truth?

They got MKUltra'd as punishment for redpilling the population via the original Matrix.
>>
>>127702258
>capital city
>>
Through the enforcement of some dehumanized standard, these people are forced to their breaking point. Instead of seeing their actions as part of themselves and making cognitive decisions, they are outsourcing (as many do) their thought process to the "society," which provides only a black box in their model.
These people are not transcending gender: They are enforcing it in the greatest way. Instead of understanding that all humans can play with dolls, they are ingrained with the concepts of MASCULINITY and FEMININITY, and are therefore raised as half-humans.
When the stress of feeling "not-man" or "not-woman" is too great, they break, and instead of challenging the flawed concepts of masculinity and femininity (which would require reconstructing their entire worldview), they simply adjust their own identity.
>>
>tfw when the word "red-pilled" is derived from two transsexuals
>>
>>127699479

They are F to M to F tranny reverts, in my opinion. It's what happens when you stop taking the shots.
>>
>>127702421

Dark City
>>
Yep, pretty much https://youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
>>
>>127699479
Yes. All LGBT people were molested at some point or another, that's basically how they reproduce.
>>
Larry looks better as a woman than as a balding manlet
Andy looks like John Goodman in drag
>>
>>127700115
>a botched circumcision left eight-month old david reimer without a penis
some rabbi hit the jackpot on that fountain
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.