[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come when Muslims believe stuff near the bottom of this chart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: spectrumofbelief.png (59KB, 718x1057px) Image search: [Google]
spectrumofbelief.png
59KB, 718x1057px
...you make fun of them for being backwards retarded savages (which is true)

but when Christians believe in the same stuff, you defend it?
>>
Because the list includes "Blow thyself up"
>>
>>127696182
>willing to die for their cause and to defeat their enemies

sounds like you're a beta cuck who can't respect people willing to give it all for their beliefs.
>>
File: muslimflatearth.jpg (27KB, 403x268px) Image search: [Google]
muslimflatearth.jpg
27KB, 403x268px
>>127696182

That doesn't make sense. The fact that they blow themselves up, as a separate issue, is certainly reason to ridicule them.

However that's not typically brought up when discussing how dumb they are to believe in shit like flat Earth and YEC.
>>
>>127696073
The Bible doesnt describe flat earth.
Flat earth is a kike psyops attempting to discredit the gospel.

The earth is only ~6000 years old.

OP is a sodomite.
>>
File: 1485314521923.png (309KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485314521923.png
309KB, 480x800px
>>127696423
>literally doing what's in the op's chart
>>
File: biblicalcosmology.jpg (115KB, 674x374px) Image search: [Google]
biblicalcosmology.jpg
115KB, 674x374px
>>127696423
>The Bible doesnt describe flat earth.

Yes it does: https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/febible.htm

Go and google image search "Biblical cosmology" or "ancient Hebrew cosmology" and tell me what you see. No serious scholar disputes this, it is well known to historians.

>The earth is only ~6000 years old.

Ironically, this is something the Bible doesn't say anywhere. Bishop Ussher arrived at this figure by adding up the ages in the genealogy found in Genesis.

You won't defend flat Earth not because it's unbiblical but because you're not quite stupid enough to believe it in spite of the evidence that it's plainly false.

You are just exactly stupid enough to believe in a young Earth and that evolution is false in spite of equally solid evidence neither are the case.
>>
>>127696564
OP is claiming the Bible describes a flat earth by putting it at the end of the spectrum.

Learn to read, public school normie.
>>
File: hebrewcosmology.jpg (52KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
hebrewcosmology.jpg
52KB, 640x638px
>>127696731

It does, though. It is not some coincidence that the neighboring cultures of Egypt and Babylon also had flat Earth cosmologies at the same time, either.
>>
>>127696666
>Go and google image search "Biblical cosmology" or "ancient Hebrew cosmology"
Nobody cares what your Talmud says, kike. Pol is aware that the gospel was written 600 years before the Talmud.

The ancient Hebrew rabbis were also so wrong in their interpretation of the books of Moses and the prophets that they denied Jesus as well.
>You are just exactly stupid
Not an argument.
>>
>>127697011
>Nobody cares what your Talmud says, kike.

I'm not Jewish. Calling people Jews is not equivalent to a rebuttal

>Pol is aware that the gospel was written 600 years before the Talmud.

Haha, what?

>Not an argument.

You didn't quote the rest. I was making a point about the absurdity of saying that YEC is credible but flat earth is not when they are part of the same mythos and have many of the same problems.
>>
>>127697206
>I'm not Jewish. Calling people Jews is not equivalent to a rebuttal
Since when, Chaim?
>Haha, what?
Normie confirmed.

You must lurk for at least 1 year before posting, interloper.
>>
File: retardchamber.jpg (21KB, 462x497px) Image search: [Google]
retardchamber.jpg
21KB, 462x497px
>>127697380

I've heard enough. In you go.
>>
>>127696073
Because it's not about religion but race.
But given all the waycism paranoia going on the best approach to criticise non-whites is to do it through their religion.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.