[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innocent Bigot Old Lady Feels Bullied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Should the stadium's name be changed? I for one, agree with out lesbian Martina Navratilova that it should. Also, when is your best guess as to when Australia will (finally) permit gay marriage?

http://archive.is/7ptpu

Tennis legend Margaret Court has doubled down on her controversial criticism of gay marriage and slammed The Project for its “disgusting” treatment of her during an interview last week.

There are calls to have her name stripped from Melbourne’s Margaret Court Arena after the 74-year-old announced she would stop using Qantas “where possible” in protest of the airline’s promotion of same-sex marriage.

Speaking on Sky News with Andrew Bolt, the current Christian minister cited the Old Testament and said “God made man for woman and woman for man … (to) go multiply the earth”.

She said she felt bullied after her Qantas comments sparked a fierce backlash.

“I think they always said that we were bullying them but I think there’s a lot of bullying gone on, intimidation,” she told The Bolt Report on Monday night.

“I think everybody has their views. I have nothing against gay people and you know we have them in our church and I help them.

“This is a Judeo-Christian nation and I believe we should protect marriage.”
>>
>>127694523
Culture-Death always precedes the Material.
>>
>>127694523
The project is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
>>
>>127694523
The Project is literally fake news
>>
>>127694523
bump
>>
I'm sure we could find something horrific that would take them down.
Unfortunately the board isn't united in destruction of leftist faggots.
>>
>>127694523
As every Aussie ITT has told you, The Project is leftist taqiyya.
Plus, fuck off. Margaret Court may be a senile sky-kike worshipping fruit loop, but she's spoken her mind about preserving Western Judeo-Christian values against the tide of globalist cuckoldry. So fuck off and die, faggot.
Also sage
>>
>>127694523
bump
>>
>>127694523
who is that fat mole with the sjw haircut?
>>
>>127694523
Waleed Aly is a muzzie cunt
>>
>>127694523
bump
>>
File: polgbt2.jpg (101KB, 1420x1922px) Image search: [Google]
polgbt2.jpg
101KB, 1420x1922px
Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord>

https://discord dot gg/tr7Cn
>>
>>127694523
>this is a judeo land
i hate these kikes so much. fucking parasites
>>
>>127694523
bump
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.