[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Cohesion in Sweden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Such Enriched Diversity.jpg (420KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Such Enriched Diversity.jpg
420KB, 1200x675px
Apparently social cohesion in sweden is just fine despite the influx of migrants, Sweden's population is almost a quarter foreign, with somewhere around 800k people being of non EU origin.

>Our individualized and heterogeneous society does not seem to have affected social cohesion in Sweden. Around 95 percent of those surveyed feel they are a part of Swedish society, a review of the last three years SOM surveys. Those with the least agree with this, people with citizenship of any other country, people with lower incomes, and people who sympathize with the Sweden Democrats.

From the Article on the Study:
https://archive.is/e8eYW
The Study:
http://som.gu.se/publicerat/bocker/70.-larmar-och-gor-sig-till

This is strange /pol/, how come their social cohesion hasn't diminished like it has in the United States?

“His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

My theory is that the question "Do you feel a part of Swedish Society?" is automatically directed towards immigrants, I don't get why the majority of ethnic swedes would say they aren't a part of their own society. I also think that the migrants feel a part of Swedish society because of the government benefits they receive, as these benefits could make them feel more accepted among the Swedish people?

I haven't looked into the full methods of the study yet, but this is interesting as it seems to be the only outlier in the usual causes that diversity has on social cohesion within societies
>>
Methodologically, social cohesion and social capital isn't self-assessed. It's a statistic HDI based on charitability, civic engagement, integrated social networks, low crime and faith in civic institutions. Multiculturalism destroys this aggressively.

Swedes lie. They died about sexual violence just this year to shield a #resistTrump narrative.

You have to compare like with like, OP.
>>
>>127690408
statistic like HDI*
>>
>>127690470
RIP British boy. Why the fuck do Swedish criminals use grenades? Are they easy to get over there?
>>
>>127690470
>British boy
Wha... whatever.
>>
Sweden also MAJORLY downplays its problems and the associated statistics.
>>
>>127690470
British boy??

If my wife and I move to china and have a child, is the child chinese?
>>
>>127689843
Scandis are solitary cunts anyway. Ignoring shitskins is probably no different to ignoring their fellow Swedes
>>
File: 1486954792917.jpg (886KB, 3024x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1486954792917.jpg
886KB, 3024x2268px
>>127689843
>>
>>127694303
I would unironically beat the living shit out of whatever teacher forced my innocent clueless child to do this
>>
>>127691800
Grenades are legal to own and carry, they're not covered under the strict gun laws.
>>
>>127689843
>self reporting as a means of measuring social cohesion
Full retard.
>>
>>127689843

statistics manipulation
>>
>>127694303

>smiling white women
>bowing kids in a mosque
>state of western civilization in one pic
>>
>>127691800
Yes, easy to get from former yugoslav countries(mainly bosnia) from which we took in a lot of immigrants during/after their war. Obviously some of them brought and continue to bring war material in and sell it to whoever can pay.

>In Sweden, a little over 100,000 people from former Yugoslavia, mainly Bosnians, found a new home.
>https://www.migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Facts-on-migration/History.html
>>
File: g2DQgr5.jpg (64KB, 960x699px) Image search: [Google]
g2DQgr5.jpg
64KB, 960x699px
>>127689843
explain this
>>
>>127694303

Tranny shoulders on at least two of the adults. They are all over education, pushing their sickness onto the kids. Psychopaths full of hatred for normal people.
>>
>Swedish statistics past 2010
Oh boy you are in for a ride, its better to just ask freshly relocated voodoo doctor from Zambia because his made up number is going to be closer to reality than government statistics.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.