[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

African crime in Australia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: victim %.png (104KB, 1448x1078px) Image search: [Google]
victim %.png
104KB, 1448x1078px
>Proportionally, Sudanese-born youths are vastly over-represented in the statistics, responsible for 7.44 per cent of alleged home invasions, 5.65 per cent of car thefts and 13.9 per cent of aggravated robberies.

>The latest census data shows people born in Sudan or South Sudan made up 0.11 per cent of Victoria's population in 2011.

It's the latest because "racial profiling" was stopped in 2012, nothing beyond "caucasian" or no mention of race. So you find articles like "one male offender, one female offender, and one caucasian offender age 20-25 with a beard and black jacket"
>>
Do they classify lebanese as white for crime statistics like they do with beaners here?
>>
>>127689573
Australia doesn't keep as extensive statistics on race

There isn't a "white" "black" "asian", etc section on the census, only ancestry section.

People can extrapolate from the ancestry results to determine the general racial make up of Australia. Having done this myself, in 2011 Australia was 85-87% white using European-only for White and 89-90% White using the US definition.
>>
>>127688928
Can you find out how many migrated?
I'll research how many niglets been born ( in oz) since 2000ad
>>
THANKS AMANDA VANSTONE
>>
what a liberal reinterpretation of racial profiling

how do you recommend bringing about reform?
>>
Fucken crazy times. I was actually harassed and then chased by 7 Sudanese fuckers 2 years ago.

Thanks Daniel Andrews
>>
>>127691684
>fleeing from enrichment
your loss
>>
>i always carry a gun in the car now..thanks niggers.
>>
>>127690522
i live in a city with a lot,they have kids almost as soon as they finish (or dropout) highschool, most i've seen were 3, but it probably rises
>>
>>127692392
sure ya do
>>
My parents want to move to Victoria from Tasmania. They want to move to Mount Eliza which is not so bad. But I'm worried they're going to be enriched...
>>
>It's the latest because "racial profiling" was stopped in 2012, nothing beyond "caucasian" or no mention of race.

Multiculturism is perfect, that's why we have removed all data :^)
>>
>>127694615
Ay, you're a Kraut.

Whenever you meet a Leftist, call em Stasi and report back with how effective it is.
>>
>>127694710
Yes, you've got the right idea. Most of the time they will pretend they don't know where the connection is, like... if we DON'T keep any data how can we be the surveillance
>>
>>127694848
If they're older, and leftist, call them "Iscariot"
>>
you can post the thread at a later time again didn't get so much coverage this time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.