[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War Coming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 56

File: angry.jpg (259KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
259KB, 1280x1024px
Can you deny that we, the people of the United State, are headed towards a civil war?
>>
>>127686209
>implying Amerilards would stop stuffing their fat faces and watching TV to get their fat asses off their comfy couches so they could kill each other in the streets
Only a delusional Gen Y snowflake could believe this shit was about to happen. Grow up kiddo. Get married. Have a couple kids. The last thing on your mind will be warring in the streets just like its the last thing on pretty much every American's minds besides edgy delusional youths full of angst.
>>
can't deny that it's a possibility. Is it likely? probly not

>>127687045
normalcy bias
>>
civil war for what? literally no one in real life cares about any of the shit that's posted on this board 24/7

these kids running around in the streets with face masks on are literal whos to the average joe
>>
civil war? maybe.
race war? most certainly!
>>
Its not bias retard. Its awareness of one's own society. Go down the street asking people if they are in the mood to kill 50% of America's population. Wtf do you think they will answer? Protip: They will more then likely pull out there smart phone and ignore you while they go get $12 coffee to make up for the uncomfortable moment when they had to ignore a nut job today.
>>127687313
This
>>
>>127687556
Christ /pol/ is full of retards tonight
>>
>>127687830
if you wouldn't want retards on /pol/ you wouldn't be here.
>>
File: IMG_3386.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3386.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>127686209
Can't wait. California will run red with leftist blood.
>>
File: 1496029788499.jpg (13KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1496029788499.jpg
13KB, 319x331px
>>127686209
Things still need to escalate a bit before it can snowball into that.
>>
nope. Never again will there be a civil war. Worst that will ever happen is Antifa or Trump supporters getting mass murdered which would only bring more and more mass murders. Eventually government will shut everything down if it ever got ACTUALLY out of hand. (capturing parts of land)
>>
It's not going to take a civil war to take down the globalists. The people will learn to hate them that much.
>>
The next American civil war will be a copy of the Spanish civil war. I live in the South, which is pretty much a fortress against the faggot western states and the ultra cucked northeast.
>>
Nothing about war is civil, and this one will be world wide. It is battle for the idiology of the world, for the future of your childrens thoughts.
>>
File: 1483853146170.gif (2MB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1483853146170.gif
2MB, 500x341px
>>127687718
You're right, but you don't seem to realize that you don't need a lot of people to start fighting. Look at the IRA - the actual number of fighters was really miniscule, they didn't even have the full support of the Irish population and they simply kept on fighting until they forced the government until it was forced to negotiate. Even ISIS is really small in terms of manpower when compared with the general population.

Basically, your $12 coffee dude doesn't really matter. What matters is the number of motherfuckers who genuinely want to start fighting and won't back off when they start taking casualties - and how organized they are.

There are certainly groups that are well organized, like your hardcore left-wing activists and professional protestors. They basically live to stir shit up, but they wouldn't want to fight a war - their leaders are in it for the money. They are very cynical and they quite simply aren't ready to bleed for their cause. Their supporters are essentially kids LARPing as tough guys, they wouldn't make good soldiers.

On the other hand, you've got plenty of right wingers who are more than capable of actually fighting with rifles, grenades and bombs. There is no shortage of people with actual combat experience. However, these people aren't organized enough, and as far as I know most of the groups that could serve as individual units in any larger, militant structure are heavily infiltrated by the government. Furthermore, unlike the commies, your right wingers believe in traditional values. Not everyone on the right is a responsible, open-minded person willing to try solving the problem with words instead of rifles, but there's simply no denying that the ideal the right aspires to is exactly that.

For a civil war to happen, the left would have to accidentally pass the point of no return by radicalizing the drones so much that they resort to killing, which would force the right to organize and fight back. This is very unlikely.
>>
>>127687045
>Grow up kiddo.
Shut the fuck up nigger. You probably fap to hentai three times a day.
>>
>>127686209
>we, the people of the United State,

What an autistic faggot you are hahaha I'm cringing for you
>>
>>127686209
You are not.

Even if it happens it will just be a few Antifa idiots and Communists trying to chimp out along with foreign terror groups.

They will all get steamrolled and jailed so they can expirience their cultural enrichment on their own.
>>
>>127689460
Oh, and by the way, it's not like any killing would do. It'd have to occur really fucking frequently, to the point that the government would be unable to contain the situation. A single event simply wouldn't do, even though it'd probably escalate the situation.

However, I'd say that it isn't completely impossible. The leaders on the left might be cynical, but their followers tend to be batshit crazy and their ideology is pretty barbaric (sic) and insane. If this movement was based around the working class in any other country, bloodshed would probably be inevitable. However, it is based around college kids in the United States. College kids, at least the ones that fall for this bullshit and join this lefty cult, seem to be really fucking weak, both physically and spiritually, so yeah, this isn't likely to happen.
>>
>>127686209
People cite complacency for why it wouldn't happen. This is easy to ignore, because if there was a dollar crash, hyperinflation, then most of the country would be suffering. People would be priced out of their way of living.
Will the US Dollar remain a reserve currency? No. So how do we prevent a gigantic crash? There are a lot of weak theories to say the least.

First we would see the standard of living rapidly decline, riots and incivility would rise. A few major happenings and we would start to see people organize for their own political agenda.
It's all certainly possible. We know it's going to be chaotic when we do crash. More chaos than America has seen in over 100 years.
>>
>>127690224
That's an interesting point, but in case of a crisis, wouldn't the people who are most capable of fighting a war simply flock to the government and the nationalistic right? Do you think that the ideologues who focus on kids right now could find more success with the workers in those circumstances? I just don't see it happening with any group aside from maybe the Mexicans. But this would probably at worst result in a Mexican separatist movement.
>>
>>127686209
God, I hope so. It just needs something to kick it off. Anyone got one of the pics explaining why a right wing civil war is guaranteed success? I don't have it handy right now.

Basically, it comes down to this.

Military is on our side. Law enforcement is on our side. Veterans are on our side. Militias are on our side. Armed citizens are on our side.

Electrical grid in US can be easily taken out everywhere except Texas (read: /ourstate/). We control every geographical chokepoint in the states. Leftists are sequestered into logistically fragile cities and will all starve to death if a few bridges, ports, and airfields are fucked up.

Among other things.
>>
>>127691244
>taking down the grid when china makes the transformers
>it will take years to replace it

Can this meme die? They can starve in their cities with the lights on.
>>
>>127686209
Yes all the Nazi traitors are going to be hanged
>>
I'm a pacifist and refuse to kill another human being
>>
If you actually believe there will be a civil war or race war in america in today's day and age, you're an idiot.

That being said, if you can prove me wrong, please do, as I'd love to see this country fall into shambles.
>>
File: jew red.jpg (93KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
jew red.jpg
93KB, 600x512px
definitely

The United Soviet States of russia collapsed

the united soviet states of america is currently undergoing collapse

and the united soviet states of yurope shall collapse as well

the symbol of eternal failure is a star.

with jews you lose....EVERYTHING
>>
Yes, a second civil war would be an unmitigated humanitarian and geopolitical disaster for the United States. Not only would millions die unnecessarily, but we would lose our status as the world's sole superpower. We can and must prevent this from happening.
>>
>>127690679
You're right, my cousins (veterans) and I are nationalists, and that's the same for a big chunk of the nation. It wouldn't last long and we would restore order.

What I think is more likely is the country could potentially fracture into different regions with their own banking structure, immigration policies, and economic system. California has 33% support for it, Texas had 25% support for it. Once one region breaks off, it could start a reactionary separatist movement.

I would actually be in favor of this. Though I haven't considered all of the potential fallout. Congress immediately would put up a fight, people would have to vote in a congress to support these measures.
>>
By the way
>Kenneth Starr's at-the-time lead investigator, US attorney Miguel Rodriguez, emphatically disagreed with Starr's conclusion that Vince Foster committed suicide, referring to photographs and medical testimony suggesting a second gunshot wound on Foster's neck, evidence he asserts Starr suppressed. Concerning the cover-up, he wrote in his resignation letter, “As an ethical person, I don’t believe I could be involved in what they were doing.”
>>
>>127691777
KEK DOES NOT WILL THE SECOND CIVIL WAR
>>
File: 1495836968383.jpg (48KB, 255x560px) Image search: [Google]
1495836968383.jpg
48KB, 255x560px
>>127686209
It'll be short considering you such a small group of fat, timid individuals, except this guy(kinda)
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/28/two-stabbed-to-death-protecting-muslim-women-in-portland
>>
>>127691687
Nazis will have little to do with it. It'll be motivated by an alternative banking system and a larger separatist movement.
And if you think the right will be beat you need to think moar.
>>
>>127692065
>>127692378
we goin full empire instead
war would require a adversary that could last longer than a month
>>
>>127689548
Its very obvious you're just reflecting you're own fuck ups and flaws torwards anon by claiming they fap too much to hentai.
>>
>>127692440

you are your own adversary

why look outside when your own gubmint and military is already infiltrated by saboteur spies from all over the world?

the USA , as far as a nation, is a rotting corpse, and nothing will save it.....not even full martial law police stateism
>>
>>127693242
A purge would save it
>>
>>127687045
Gen Z pushes this fantasy more than Gen Y. Gen Y is literally the new boomer though. Nobody is as retarded as a boomer.
>>
File: USA Disection.jpg (39KB, 450x353px) Image search: [Google]
USA Disection.jpg
39KB, 450x353px
>>127693381
thats called a revolution

and yes it's inevitable

pic related is the USA's future, except I predict It'll be more independent states
>>
>>127693238
It's obvious you're just reflecting your own fuck ups and flaws by claiming it's very obvious anon's just reflecting his own fuck ups and flaws towards anon by claiming anon faps too much to hentai.
>>
>>127686209
Even if it did how would it go down? The first one was north vs south. Now liberals and conservatives are scattered everywhere. I'm pretty sure there aren't gonna be assigned uniforms. So is someone gonna go up to u and ask for your identity then siding with the opposition they shoot you? It wouldn't make sense today
>>
File: Preston_Brooks-SC2_crop.jpg (29KB, 320x424px) Image search: [Google]
Preston_Brooks-SC2_crop.jpg
29KB, 320x424px
>>127686209
The biggest sign of a civil war so far is the fact that Democrat and Republican congressman are becoming physically aggressive towards each other.

This was mirrored shortly before the first Civil War. Preston Brooks, an anti-abolitionist senator, brutally beat an abolitionist with his cane on the floor of U.S. Congress. This was one of the events that precipitated the start of the war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preston_Brooks
>>
>>127693583
That map always triggers the shit out of me.
Please never post it again.

borders a shit
>>
>>127693746
yes it'll be a shit when you have to make out a passport just to travel from western part of US to the east.

or so dangerous there for easterns it'll be branded no go zone

a big shit indeed
>>
Missiles flying in the third world

but fits and starts are everywhere

from the mountains of Chiapas

to the streets of central square

All Empires Fall

and this one shall too

so here's to the day

When this one is through.
>>
>>127686209
Yes. I can deny it. It's a stupid idea. Nobody is starving. Nobody is being oppressed. Taxpayers are not being dragged away by secret police. We mostly just argue over some stupid shit because we're prosperous and bored. Now turn out the light and go to sleep, jr.
>>
File: poland.jpg (246KB, 760x544px) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
246KB, 760x544px
>>127693637
>scattered everywhere
>in cities

>no assigned uniforms
>whoever controls the military when it starts will have access to millions of reserve fatigues
>implying the south mostly had uniforms

>liek go up an ask pll
>no sense making
I agree with you
>>127693861
There's a big shit indeed in my toilet
Here's the plunger. Get to it
>>
File: kim.jpg (25KB, 409x285px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
25KB, 409x285px
>>127694346
>takes a copy pasta of map

>cluelessly draw random lines across it

HUUUR DUUUR I BANTZ YOU WITH MUH AMEROIDUCATION

HURRRRR DUURRRR

No wonder even Kim Jung Un is outsmarting yous cancerous lard for brains

AHAHAAH yous r a fucking joke bruh
>>
>>127686209
You have too many burgers to lose.
>>
File: 1496090139086.jpg (430KB, 2048x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1496090139086.jpg
430KB, 2048x1812px
>>127686209
if by "civl war" you mean "white backlash" then yes
A war implies something that isn't over in a few weeks.
>>
>>127686209
Yes I can deny it. People don't go to war when they're well fed and not facing extreme oppression
>>
File: 1495524338042.png (2MB, 1437x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1495524338042.png
2MB, 1437x1582px
>>127686209
If the country was manned by the same people from 150 years ago, yeah.

But estrogen filled beta males with no means of organizing? Not a chance.

The gulag is coming for us all. First they came for Jordan Peterson, and i did not speak out because i did not even have fucking tenure.
>>
>>127694806
but yous are a fascist police state right now, or did you not notice all your gestapo police opening fire on anyone that so much refuses to cooperate or refuses to "stop resisting"...hahaha

what a freakshoah circus for a "nation"
>>
>>127695202
Oh holy shit. Go drink some more potato wodka and lament the fall of the Eastern Bloc. Fucking retard.
>>
>>127689460
Revy is the best and most (honorary) Aryan girl. She needs white sharia.
>>
>>127695202
They would do that in poland but it would ruin their bullet quota.
>>
>>127693706
Thank God democrats are the instigator. Instigators and aggressors have automatic scrutiny in the public's eye
>>
File: 1446208947035.jpg (10KB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
1446208947035.jpg
10KB, 200x171px
>>127695310
despotism are symptoms of cultural/national decomposure

and thats one illness that's all too obvious to see in your dying shithole.

not like you understand what Im really talking about since your lard for brains has a difficult time processing such things.
>>
>>127689071
There it is, the most stupid thing I read all year...

Life perspective out of a basement. Jesus Christ
>>
>>127695568
When america dies what is going to protect poland? The red tape?
>>
>>127695568
The fact that we can have this argument here, proves you're either a shill or a tard. Which is it?
>>
>>127695610

jesus :^)
>>
I sure hope not.

I don't wanna die over some stupid shit. All you nazis and communists need to shut the fuck up and sit down.
>>
File: 1494222421704.jpg (132KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494222421704.jpg
132KB, 500x700px
>>127686209
We are. The US won't last forever. Things are already escalating. Just look at the way the liberal nonwhite coasts are aligning themselves against the conservative white center of the country. This contrast is only becoming more stark over time, and I expect something as organized as a civil war needs to be will be facilitated by the existence of our states like the first civil war was.

Physical land obviously is delineated by the borders of states, but more importantly, IDEOLOGY is also delineated by the borders of states. The US is balkanizing; physically separate, opposing factions are coalescing; and a serious point of contention is coming.

We'll have a civil war 2.0 just like that.
>>
>>127692440
This.
Liberals are fucking nuts. They dont value human life, or bat an eye at human suffering. An animal's life is more valuable and precious to them. "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." The dirt below out feet and the pagan monuments of our fallen ancestors is held in higher esteem than the Word of the Living God.
>>
>>127690180
>>127689460
I respect your perspective.
>>
>>127693472
Gen Z will be strong
>>
>>127693583
Florida will be it's own independent part
>>
>>127695578
just read the post

what the hell was he even trying to say?
>>
File: DYgxcHC.png (171KB, 1076x1056px) Image search: [Google]
DYgxcHC.png
171KB, 1076x1056px
>>127695748
Glad you're on our side!
>>
>>127689071
This it's the only thing that has at least a foot in what has happened so far.

The rest it's just wild speculation.
>>
File: fidel.jpg (43KB, 468x484px)
fidel.jpg
43KB, 468x484px
>>127695954
nah I think yous will become a port for Cuba

better start smoking those cigars.
>>
File: 1494975701914.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494975701914.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>127696095
Soon
>>
>>127689460
You speak pretty straight on point.
The instigators pushing any form of "potential civil war." is indeed the left. Because as you said, they are bat shit crazy. The left is very well organized, you have big name corporations, politicians, and other groups funding the radical left, which are indeed college students and youth who are just swept up by what ever fad comes along. What keeps this fad from dying is bribery, extortion, and blackmail. As many are college students, they all want to graduate with higher GPA's and get that scholarships and nice internships and all this falls back to, "Do this protest, I will reimburse you and give unto you the world." And there you have it.

The right are all just normal traditional people, fed up with the left pushing itself and agenda but have no organization what so ever. And we the right have been subverted so much that churches are now accepting faggot priests, assembly needs permits, and any speech we make is hate speech.

We will all be swept up and away and off the map long before any war would even have the shot of breaking out. And who ever is left who even tries to stand up will be snuffed out before it begins. It is like when a person tries to break a stick, easy. Trying breaking a bundle and you can't. The right is so disorganized that if we don't organize soon, there will never be a civil war, the left will keep pushing and that will be our end.
>>
>>127696204
Yeah that's why they'll be seperate. All whites will abandon the swamp
>>
>>127686209
can't wait for that to happen, perhaps it'd make your betters less warmongering
>>
File: 1489808739808.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489808739808.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>>127689460
>>127696290
Don't forget that shitskins are low IQ useful idiots who will be boots on the ground for whatever cause the liberal intelligentsia points them toward. Much like the white liberals (but to an even worse degree), these people don't even believe in our first and second amendments, and will not shy away from fighting. They came here for the easy life, and anything threatening their continued existence within our borders directly threatens their survival.
>>
>>127686209
Summerfags, summerfags every fucking where

>muh race war

How about you faggots start with some physical conditioning so you can climb a flight of stairs without getting a heart attack, never mind trying to withdraw from a massed nigger wave
>>
>>127696474
Shitskins have no fucking discipline, once they start taking casualties the line breaks and you're free to move forward and mop up anyone trying to organize/ shoot back
>>
>>127693583
I 100% say that it will not divide like that.

For one, South Carolina will not go to the North, this is one of the most traditional states in the south and very right. Our governor on the other hand is a big time cuck. North Carolina has way to many problems but it all stems from the cities. Charlotte NC for example with HB2. Ban the Transvestites from using restrooms which doesn't match their biological sex. This keeps men out of the womens bathrooms. They repeal it because of their Niggers Coons Armadillos and Apes (Ncaa) games

When civil war breaks out it will be the cities which will break in riots first, and the rural areas which will surround and take them back. Miami will hold out a bit, it is quite large, but it will be cut off from the north and fall quick, West Virgina is like really really pro-white and conservative. Virginia will be a boarder state. The rust belt will probably fall to the south, The north east and west will try to surround from both sides. But I assure you, the boarders will change significantly and it will be chaos.
>>
>>127696290
Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.

You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.

I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.

You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.

I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.

The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..

Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.
>>
File: 1487128633310.png (167KB, 1000x700px)
1487128633310.png
167KB, 1000x700px
>>127697166
This is either copypasta or you're a giant lying faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1493532643344.png (197KB, 612x432px) Image search: [Google]
1493532643344.png
197KB, 612x432px
>>127696858
I don't expect things will get this structured, yet. Americans for the most part are too rich and comfy, but like >>127689460 said, something like the IRA is both realistic and effective without even having numbers.

All that needs to happen is both "sides" getting backed into corners or refusing to give up any more ground on some deeply important political subject. The level of organization and violence would probably correspond to whatever is at stake and whatever the other side is willing and able to throw at you.
>>
>>127697166
All pro-second amendment people are very much ideologically aligned, so that's a good thing in a way. Gun grabbers be gone ye
>>
>>127696474
You have a point. Anyone can be moved towards any cause, all you have to do is threaten their means of living.

With what I previous stated. Bribery, Coercion, Black Mail. Threaten their livelihood and they will fight even if they don't know what they are fighting for. Colleges aren't there to teach, they are there to recruit. Because they are pumping these kids with their leftist, communist messages every day, they have learned to accept with out questioning it. And is why they shit on our Constitution, the same one which gives them the right to assemble, speak freely and bare arms.

"It is necessary for a free state that the right to bare arms shall not be infringed." (Sarcasm ahead) Hmmm, I wonder why the word 'Necessary' was written? I wonder why they are trying to take away our right to arms?

How free is America?
>>
File: 1493975017322.jpg (2MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1493975017322.jpg
2MB, 2600x1733px
>>127693583
>America being controlled by anyone
>America ever joining the EU
It'd be just like the first civil war, the govt would be fighting separatists and this time numerous other little factions would pick one of two sides. There will be no peaceful divide of America, the feds would never allow it. Once more nothing would reunite Americans again faster than foreign Armies showing up trying to get a stake in what is ours.
>>
>>127697166
>Democrat here
Democrats lost that war, ypu illiterate dope nigger.
>t.San Jose native
You will be hanged with the rest of the sodomites.
By Muslims. :^)

You disgust me, zogbot.
>>
>>127696858
Just like barbarian tribes that tried to sack Rome countless times. The cohorts were well trained and fought with great discipline. Most tribes routed with out there even being much more than a skirmish.
>>
File: 1476105670903.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476105670903.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>127697611
>bare arms
>>
>>127697166
>progressives
>law enforcement
Do you even news?
>>
File: 1478210419434.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478210419434.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>127696290
In all honesty, this isn't a bad thing. Without a war, the left is essentially guaranteed to lose. Right now, this seems pretty unreal, but once you look deeper under the surface, you realize which direction the wind of history blows.

Look at the left. They keep chanting "they will not divide us", they keep talking about equality, tolerance and fighting oppression, but they're really divided, because their ideology is divisive at its core. Their activists are afraid to do interviews, because they understand that they might accidentally say something that's going to offend the fee-fees of other lefties, in which case they'd get character-assassinated for no reason. They don't really believe in dialogue. It's all about force for them, whether it's force causing oppression, or force giving them power to push their agenda. On their side, a true believer is an incredibly destructive creature, incapable of building anything that could last.

On the other hand, the right doesn't talk about unity. We're a diverse bunch, we have different perspectives, but we're open to dialogue and we argue even among ourselves. This dialogue allows us to understand that we're fighting a cultural war against a common enemy - the regressive left. Hell, even some self-declared lefties/liberals have joined our cause. We have a lot of sympathy for one another, and this transcends national borders. I feel strongly for all nationalists in the west, whether they're American, British, French, German or Polish. We respect each other. They have unity on their banners, but it's all noise. We have unity in our hearts and it's real. Furthermore, we have our values, which are better than theirs. Our civilization was built around them. Meanwhile, their marxist values always brought destruction and misery.

Even if we lose some battles, even if the struggle is going to be painful and miserable, I have no doubt that in the end we're going to win, because God is on our side.
>>
>>127697341
Why would we kill ourselves when you get to kill off all you mouth-breathing inbreed cave dwellers soon?
>>
>>127697166
Hello Mr. Portsmouth Oregon

Also did you comment the right person because nowhere in my speech did I mention anything about the left and not being armed. You seem to be ranting on a the wrong comment.

So what are you saying? you like to hunt with your buddies that you became so wiled up you now wish to instill terror and go kill americans? The funniest thing is, the left is the instigator pushing the agenda. Not the right. The left is pushing for globalization, gay marriages, and white shaming. The left is pushing Anit-fa and this "Let's go punch a nazi" bull shit.

To every one on /pol/ this person wrote only once and is what we call bait. Notice how he replied not even on topic, notice how he holds open threats which doesn't further any argument what so ever.

Good luck Mr. Sharblue
>>
>>127698408
It's a pasta, I've seen it before.
>>
>>127693583
This is the most retarded thing I've seen all day. I was just starting to like poles too.
>>
>>127697166
I live in the Appalachian Mountains. If any kind of war ever broke out on US soil I can promise that no invaders would ever defeat us. We are totally self sustainable and armed to the teeth.
>>
File: slap.png (55KB, 308x335px) Image search: [Google]
slap.png
55KB, 308x335px
Burger civil war
>>
>>127697949
I have no idea if you are the same polish anon that been going about here with several threads or not but forgive me when I say, God Damn. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Polish due to how Nationalist they are.

If only you knew of that other special board, if you don't already.

Back on track though. Yeah, the left might be organized but their message isn't but that sorta is the tactic behind it. Groups like Anti-fa and BLM have different agendas but their goals are not known to them. They think they are united, they are pawns. They are all funded and moved by higher ups and these have goals of their own, disruption. Break American values and you disrupt the order. When the system breaks down, then new ideas can take hold. This is Culture Marxism.

Funny how everyone is yelling at another every other day about "Race war when?" "Civil war when?"

It is funny because we are already fighting it. It isn't a war of arms, but a war of cultures. As sad as it may seem, we are losing ground every day, but it it mostly the youth. Older generations see right through it and stand their ground, but are quickly silenced as I mentioned previously with stripping our rights to arms, assembly and religion. We have to unite and push back, and I can feel it burning in the hearts of all of us on the right. The left is pushing a giant spring, They can keep us pushed back oh yes, but when the left slips up, it will recoil right back in their faces.
>>
>>127688687
Moderate here, I'd blow your face off to keep my cush high paying tech job cuck.

You couldn't even afford a cardboard box here so let us just gentrify the hippy left / gangsters and you go back to fucking horses in your barn, until robots take your job.

5th largest gdp in the world and most contributing innovator on the planet. Won't let some country cuck fuck us over. Thank God for capitalism and you dumbshits for buying all our tech.
>>
>>127698640
Yeah a 1 time poster really sets a red flag, pasta or not. But good to know. I like archive the pastas. Helps me spot the idiots quicker.
>>
>>127686209
It'll happen when the wealth runs dry. The US is dead and only a bloated maggoty corpse is left. When that corpse is only bones our nation will know war again.
>>
File: day of the grill.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
day of the grill.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>127686209
>*Inhales deeply*
>AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yerp, there be a burger a cookin alright
>>
>>127687045
>What are ghetto's.
Mate, all it takes is a single blackout.
>>
>>127699610
>The US is dead and only a bloated maggoty corpse is left.

Economies doing fn great, and we're still ahead in tech and military... maybe you're in the wrong career path. Just got second startup acquired 3 months ago and VCs all over the world are dumping $$$ into our biotech startups. People are about to change genetically and quick. Wait til we have the smartest kids money can buy.
>>
>>127699372
let me guess, you are ancap?
>>
>>127691483
B-but muh blackout..
>>
>>127691697
Good, easy prey.
>>
File: t3_5rdvm0.jpg (194KB, 690x683px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5rdvm0.jpg
194KB, 690x683px
>>127699299
>What do you guys do that makes the righties pee themselves?

Republicans do not want people to have control of their lives.
Right leaning people think they have power when in reality they are just cowards.

Just yesterday in Nashville TN I had a conservative looking faggot at Belmont start cussing me out for my Hillary sticker and walked up to my car with my girlfriend in it.
He said he was going to beat the shit out of me when I stepped out of my car.

So I pulled out my Chiappa RHINO and asked him very calmly if he just threatened me.
This gun is fucking huge and a lot more threatening than the caliber actually is.
He was just like "no, no I didn't."
To which I responded "You just said you were going to,"Kick my ass"".
I told him he had no idea who he was fucking with and flashed my military CAC at him.
"I'm not some pussy fucking teenager, i'm a fucking combat vet and i'll kill you if you don't walk away."
Needless to say dude mumbles shit and starts walking away.

Guess his ethnicity and what he looked like.

Anyways, that's the left’s power.
I openly stated my beliefs on my car, I held my ground, and I escalated the encounter appropriately. Dude had no idea how close he was to being blow the fuck away.
This is what the left can give you.
This is why the right is afraid of us.

Republicans are (((Big Brother))), they don't want you to have control.
Why else are conservative states and cities the first to ban weed?
>>
>>127699880
Nah we need social programs to keep the poor from revolting and straight up pillaging our houses. I'd even be down for a universal income if it kept them at bay. That's where my rightwing peers can't seem to comprehend, the poor will eat you if you starve them.

Also I love money, but I love my country and planet more. Again, unlike my rightwing peers.
>>
>>127686209
To much food and comfort for that shit. Unless rascal starts making a weaponized mobility scooter I don't see a civil war happening. It's just going to be the occasional chimpout until we finally go extinct and the Mexicans take over.
>>
>>127700372
Both sides want to control you. The left wants you to tolerate everything and ban free speech just like the right wants you to warship Jesus until the end times comes next failed prediction. Yea and fuck pot drink and smoke cigs, fuck your water and bees etc. Extremities on both sides are fucked and completely unamerican.
>>
File: IMG_8485.jpg (51KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8485.jpg
51KB, 600x615px
>>127699372
Spoiler alert: there are no cops for you liberal weaklings to hide behind this time

You sure you still wanna larp this hard?
>>
>>127700372

The left doesn't want you to have that gun because guns are bad.

I don't want you to have that gun because its a faggot meme cannon.
>>
>>127700770
Did I mention that it's a White Rhino?
>>
>>127700400
Wow the first motherfucker I've ever seen that actually gets the point of social programs. It's why I could never consider myself a Republican. I'll gladly pay taxes to keep dirt people too fat to get out the guillotines.
>>
>>127700372
At least post the fucking navy seal copypasta you faggot

The new age copypastas ctr and shariablue spew out are more autistic than my cousin

And he's legit autistic, I'm talking like hulk rage autistic
>>
>>127700843

Stop it.
>>
File: 1376942434735.jpg (164KB, 620x634px) Image search: [Google]
1376942434735.jpg
164KB, 620x634px
it's going to be pretty fun to watch the american civil war over the internet drinking coffee and eating cake far away from it all.

lol
>>
File: IMG_1937.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>127700372
Lol how much is shareblue paying you for this shit highschool writing tier larping? Also kys nigger kike.
>>
>>127700861

That's my problem with social programs that we have, currently. Most of them are designed to keep the fat poor fat and poor. The problem is that all this does is grow the underclass and make it harder and harder to keep them satisfied.

At some point we need the social safety net to help drag assholes out of poverty because the more we keep there, the more we have to pay for, and eventually the system will break down no matter how much we try to placate Tyrone and Bubba, and people like me in the upper middle class who have stockpiles of food, water, and ammo are going to be the first ones on the wall.
>>
>>127700956
Okay, so you expect me to believe that you were the very best that your generation of Navy SEALs had to offer? I highly doubt that. If you were as good as you say you were, i don't think for a second that you would be browsing 4chan.

This is mostly a place for jobless neckbeards that still live with their parents, and nerdy high school kids that don't have any friends. It really isn't the place for highly-trained assassins to be hanging out in their spare time. Even if it was, something far worse than a troll being mean to you probably would have set you off a long time ago.

What about the slew of gore and child pornography that gets posted here on a regular basis? Isn't that something that deserves a person being hunted down and made to regret their actions? Yeah, you're just not the 4chan type. Sure, there's a wide variety of people that browse here, but you're far from the core demographic if you are who you say you are (which isn't the case).

Even if it were true that you're an incredibly talented soldier, I think all the military discipline would prevent you from getting mad enough to murder some random idiot on the internet. I also doubt that even the best SEALs have a "secret network of spies across the USA". Why would all of the most expanisive Big Brother network in the world be willing to help a troubled PTSD-sufferer hunt down some random kid on the internet? That doesn't even make sense.

If you're gonna try to scare somebody, make it more believable than "IM A SUPER SOLDIER HURR DURR". You might frighten a thirteen year old who doesn't know any better, but to must have us you just look like a kid with an anger problem and a very active imagination. Hopefully things will be easier for you when your puberty's over. Best of luck with that... kiddo
>>
>>127686209

Yes, I can.

Autistic losers typing "are you le triggered??? Kek xDDDD" over and over again on facebook and twitter aren't the new Nazi street movement. Nobody cares about them, rightly, because they're nerds who ell never accomplish anything.

The west is far too materially comfortable and unless the standard of living drops massively there won't be any kind of conflict, let alone a civil war.
>>
>>127700400
>muh poor can't work to provide for themselves meme

The problem is not the lack of entitlement programs

The problem is the ever decreasing value of the dollar, and artificially depressed wages.
>>
>>127700754
>liberal
Totally said I was a moderate, fuckboy. Fuck a cop, I'd blow your face off too faggot. Step on my estate and I'll have a drone strapped with tnt flying at your ass lol. Nah, cops have our backs hardcore here, we pay them damn well. We also donate a lot of tech to their force.

I think you have us mixed up with the lefties who are leaving because it costs too much for them to live here.

It's ok, you're probably illinformed. Not going to hold a 12 gauge against your temple over it.
>>
>>127686209
Urban vs Rural
>>
>>127701181
Yep you're right and not raising wages to mach inflation... omg did you take econ 101? The minimum wage should be like 20 bucks now? Foreal? So smart you is.
>>
>>127701181

We're going to have to deal with automation, soon, too. With retail becoming increasingly irrelevant and automation taking over not only low-end manual labor but some high end jobs like surgical assistance, we're going to need to have a real hard look at just how we build society as a whole.

With the dollar losing value and an ever shrinking job pool, we're going to need to think of SOMETHING for all these people to do...especially because you know damn right well the poos and ooga boogas won't stop breeding like rabbits.

India and Africa already have some of the worst poverty conditions in the world and that hasn't slowed them down one fucking iota.
>>
File: Dragon Empire.jpg (57KB, 576x728px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Empire.jpg
57KB, 576x728px
Dragon Empire now!
>>
>>127701364
We'll have to get creative I feel. That HLI guy went on about space elevators and orbital rings, but can any sciencefags here tell me if they're even possible?
>>
>>127701095
Okay, you got me to break character.

Do you honestly think that someone is paying me to post bullshit on 4chan? I wish someone would! I just get off on fucking with these circlejerk threads. But you are so detached from reality, so furiously caught up in the LARP, that you think a paid poster must be trying to disrupt your message board discussion. I don't who is more sad, me or you.
>>
>>127701364
It's obviously above his "right now" mentality and limited comprehension. But good point. Automation revolution is coming and that will be a fucked time if our political leadership is shit.
>>
>>127701120
The common man is common for a reason. Most people are born stupid and will never be able to improve their station in life. The greatest lie we ever tell kids is that if they work hard they can be anything they want. Life just isn't fair and we aren't born equal. Blue collar jobs are going away and never coming back so paying to keep these dirt farming peasants from setting fire to this shit is necessary. It's either that or eugenics and breeding programs and I just don't see that ever getting past congress.
>>
File: IMG_8441.jpg (66KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8441.jpg
66KB, 480x295px
>>127701121
I come here to be entertained, not to engage in autistic larpfests.
>>
>>127701469
>We'll have to get creative I feel
you really honestly think they are going to let all those people live? top lel. we're primed for another pandemic anyway
>>
>>127700372
"OP's confusion is entirely natural and understandable. And it's a feature of the system. If Leon Trotsky and Bill Clinton are both 'left' and Adolf Hitler and Friedrich Hayek are both 'right' then how can these labels be used in any meaningful analysis? They can't. And that's the whole point.

It's a shadow theater designed to turn you into someone who mindlessly supports a team. They want politics to be like baseball - you've got your team and that's who you're rooting for. You can trace this all the way back to Constantinople in the 5th and 6th centuries. They had chariot teams called 'Blues' and 'Greens' whose supporters started to control local politics for the benefit of their own faction.

The most dangerous ideologies and politicians are those that break out of the Left/Right paradigm. The regime tends to eliminate or marginalise them pretty quickly. National Socialism is the classic synthesis of left and right. Mussolini's Fascism is another good example - he actually started out as an avowedly left-wing leader of a Socialist party. In the 90s Blair & Clinton and many others espoused the 'Third Way' which was supposed to be an updated left/right synthesis. It was really just rule by the banking cabal dressed up in fancy language."

I am Right, I am Nationalist, not Republican.
>>
>>127701578
Not all people in government are evil.
>>
>>127686209
civil war 2.0 now in 4k
>>
>>127701469

Coudln't say for sure, but you're probably right about creative pursuits. Artistic endeavors are really the only area where computers can't really compete...at least not yet. We've developed algorithmic art tools, but they can only create iterations of things already done.

Writing, for instance, remains, at least for now, solely in the realm on non-augmented humanity.

3D printing will allow less skilled people to sculpt or design furniture, and open source media tools will provide more venues for people to create smaller scale entertainment (think Twitch TV, as an example).

Trades will see a resurgence, but I don't know how many jobs there will be. Welders, carpenters, masons...real, tangible skills that can't be ordered through Amazon.
>>
File: IMG_1794.jpg (245KB, 1024x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1794.jpg
245KB, 1024x861px
>>127701530
That's what a shareblue larper would say. Checkmate nigger.
>>
>>127693583
>implying the Mormon Free State won't swallow a giant hole of nevada, nm, colorado, wy, and idaho.

mormon prot theocracy soon
>>
>>127699372
Please, you shitty dime a dozen tech faggots will be the first ones the gangs drag into the streets.
>>
>>127701578

>Pandemic

Honestly, this is my big one. If I had to guess, a new disease outbreak is my most likely doomsday scenario. We have thousands of incredibly skilled viral pathologists on the clock 24/7, but they're only human. Something will get through eventually.

I remember everyone going 'Man, what's the big deal about this ebola outbreak?' And I'm sitting here just counting the mutations. We logged something like 350 different mutated strains of Ebola Zaire during the last major outbreak. We got lucky none of them were truly airborne, and here in the states, we got ABSURDLY lucky no one caught it. We had one infected patient vomit in his apartment, call an ambulance, vomit in it, go to the ER, vomit there, get sent home, vomit in the cab, vomit in the apartment foyer, and then die in his apartment.

The fact that no one caught it during that clusterfuck is a goddamned miracle.
>>
>>127701740
A return to a level of self-sufficiency could be a good change as well. Gardens instead of lawns, a resurgence of farmer's markets, vertical and indoor farming, that sort of thing. I dislike the authoritarian left but I admire New Age/hippie stuff sans the degeneracy.

I hate to say it but we're probably going to see a hit in the standard of livings we have, we'll never have Boomer levels of material wealth, but we should have more time on our hands to create and travel though. God knows what technologies are being developed, hidden, or suppressed at the moment though.
>>
>>127701198
>literally nowhere did I say anything about you
>I'm larping as a moderate hurr hurr

Congratulations on proving my assumption that you're a lolberal dead right

Also, nobody ever said anything about minimum wage. The way talent is retained in the free market is for employers to offer salary increments, and if they don't you just up and find an employer willing to pay more.

Which is why that one negress occupy dumobcrats routinely reposts memes about makes me kek. 8 years on minimum wage and you're still on min wage?

You fucking deserve it
>>
>>127701809
What can I do to prove to you that I'm an unpaid shitposter? Change my flag to that of Canada?
>>
>>127701530
Well my friend, you do have more than 1 post. But you seem new to /pol/.

There is a line between a rant, and argument. Pol is about politics, we expect both sides here. But when Open Discussions become rants with out any counter argument and boils down to shit posting and threats. We pounce. Get it?

Now you can either try to hold a decent conversation and state your cause to a counter argument, or you can shove off.
>>
>>127701364
I'm almost certain the (((NWO))) will mass recruit them into a massive army

I mean, there's literally nothing else they can do, so why not
>>
>>127701981
Fuck that I'd be jetted to nz or Canada before anything even that remotely ridiculous popped off. Yep those tech faggots that devolped that horrible shit tech that gets you here. I bet you need your sisters to help you set up your router.

"You techfags and your 7 figure bank accounts make me so triggered"

Go back to school jelly faggot
>>
>>127702101

Agreed. People need basic skills, again. I grow about 80 lbs of produce a season on my balcony; Tomatoes, peppers, onions, even corn. You can grow a lot of food in a small space.

Boomers took material wealth to absurd points, anyway. I'd gladly trade an extra bedroom for more time to go shooting or write.

My hope is that we see a greater resurgence of the militia movement; bored people with time on their hands larping soldier are a million times better than bored people with no time on their hands larping gangster.
>>
>>127702295

My money is on NGOs, actually. I could easily see NGOs scooping up bored assholes and pitting them against each other over stupid shit to thin the population and turn a profit in the meanwhile.
>>
>>127691244
U don't know shit brah California is liek the highest GDP in the world brah we have enough avocados to survive forever. You fucking poor faggots think you're so tough in your sister fucking backwards ass states, well guess what? I am not paying my personal trainer for nothing, I bet I could do a hella longer plank than you can little suburban and rural retard bitch FAGGOT.

Accept diversity, or we Californians are gonna MAKE you.
>>
File: 1472123922034.jpg (47KB, 960x733px) Image search: [Google]
1472123922034.jpg
47KB, 960x733px
>>127702173
I remember when I came here I thought the same. I told my wife that /pol/ was a place of rational discussion where ideas were freely exchanged and the level of discussion was higher than anywhere on the interwebs. But being exposed to the Aussies...to the Canadians....does something to you.

You don't know it yet, but if you stay here, all you'll do is shitpost,
>>
>>127702129
>Free market
lmfao you don't know a goddamn thing about our economy do you.
>>127702295
>nwo
Ah so you're projecting the larping comments, or you're completely retarded, awesome.

Ok I'm going to work lol, this was enlightening.
>>
>>127702428
I grow Tomatoes and Cucumbers too, damn squirrels keeps getting in the tomatoes, won't eat the cucumbers.

That is what I love about being in a place with land, is being able to grow things. City, everything is concrete, you have to buy soil and pots if you want anything.

But agreed, everyone today just buys everything, and what they don't want to buy they expect it to be given out free. Lazy people. Then they call us rural folk backwards, boring and so on. No we are simple and humble.
>>
>>127702538
Please take your smartphone and shove it up your ass so far (shouldn't be hard at all) you lose it. Now buy another one so I can get some more free lunches and a bigger pool at my job campus.

Lol let the salt flow out your gaping ass
>>
File: mfw.png (678KB, 906x464px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
678KB, 906x464px
you cant avoid the civil war, even if you didnt do anything wrong, all peace and love turns around when certain things like race, money, and personal identity comes into play. most civilians are already paranoid and if you cant be both a civilian and an army you wont survive in this nation. war is an angry place that cant be touched and this is something you cant away from the survivors
>>
>>127702363
fuck off cunt, you're not welcome
>>
>the truth is

We're only the price of a loaf of bread inflating away from a civil war

As long as the masses have bread and circuses, there will be civility

Remember this:

>we're only a loaf of bread away
>>
>>127686209
I hear the north will win regardless due to better technology.
>>
>>127702428
I should start gardening as well. What are some good first time plants?

Boomers better go down as the shittiest and most short-sighted generation in history. Although their vote did make sure Hillary stayed out of office so they redeemed themselves in a way.

I hope the 2nd Amendment makes it into the future. ARs are becoming cheap as hell. There's absolutely no reason any American shouldn't have a gun. It's one of those freedoms I can't believe has made it this far in the face of globalism.
>>
>>127702940
Oh don't worry it won't happen anyway. Like I'd actually go to that boring ass island of pure regression anyway. I've seen what you do to your tech entrepreneurs, you let the US shit all over you. Poor kim.
>>
>>127702072
what are you, a microbiologist? how easy would it be to engineer an airborne ebola virus?
>>
>>127703166
Faster than you can say $10k vaccine?
>>
>>127702728
HAH.

Oh that made me crack, you have a point. I will give you that. Yeah, these days the board has went to utter trash, surprisingly this is the most engaged I have been in god knows when here. It is why I moved to another political board that is doing quite well.

But I do hold standards when engaging with others. If all it is, is bantering, ranting and shit posting. Then why bother engaging, there is no conversation, no discussion nor argument.

I am open to listen to all sides. If every one shut up for once and listened, we all would discover that we aren't that much different.

You say you are Democrat, Alright.
You say you served, right on.
You say you carry in your vehicle, your right.

So alright, cool. Now we were talking about possible civil war, you responded like 3 times to my posts. I mentioned the left, yes. But also check my other post on the whole left vs right thing. A good pasta from that other board I mentioned.
>>
>>127687045
>Grow up kiddo
This is precisely why it's going to happen, Chaim.
>>
>>127703458
>Yeah, these days the board has went to utter trash
who the fuck are you trying to fool? /pol/ has always been garbage
>>
>>127701121

I'm glad you're coming out to us about your own insecurities, anon-kun.
>>
File: Vtb0yz7.jpg (127KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
Vtb0yz7.jpg
127KB, 500x674px
There won't be any civil war you stormcucks. The moment you rebel like those Bundy retards in Oregon you'll get BTFO by the military for terrorism.
>>
>>127703903
In its very early years it was pretty decent, there were way more conversations than there are today. Every other post is a shit post, every other thread is there just to slide the others off.

Seriously there were shits then as they were today but way way less of them.

And when April 1st this was more apparent than ever. Minus the other clutter, it was how /pol/ used to be.

Oh well.
>>
>>127703102

Tomatoes and peppers are both SUPER easy to grow in the summer. 'Patio' tomatoes are specifically bred to be grown in pots, if you don't have open ground. Yellow pear tomatoes are a nice treat, too. They're a sweet cherry tomato that produces a ton.

Green serrano peppers aren;t bad, and just about any kind of bell pepper will produce a lot.

Just be mindful of pests in your area. Diatomaceous earth is a godsend for keeping most every kind of bug in the world off of your plants. Break up some eggshells in the soil to keep slugs away.

Most anything can be grown in a pot. One year I just went and bout a giant plastic bin and grew corn on a balcony in it. It was some good fucking corn.

>>127702885

Once people get a taste of food they grew themselves, they won't be able to eat that bland supermarket shit any more. Try cayenne pepper and lemon juice. That keeps most mammals away from your garden.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWPIwTNCnfA
>>
>>127703458
What you posted earlier is not copypasta. You have copied and pasted a post made by someone else, I will give you that. But it doesn't fulfill the criteria that a good pasta demands. If you can't discern between good pasta and a copied post...well best of luck to you, kiddo. Try this one on for size.

We used to win. We used to win raids. We used to win at DDOSing. We used to be respected throughout the internet. And now we got nothing. We got nothing folks.

You've got these 'shitposters' and 'happening fags'. They don't know what they are doing. They make a thread "it's happening". It is not happening. They don't know when it's happening. But I know when it is happening folks, 100 percent of the time. I know when it's happening.

I am going to make 4chan great again. And I'll do it. I'm not beholden to any single board. No board has me in their pocket. Not like these other faggots. When I’m President you'll get happenings, believe me.

You'll get so many happenings you won’t know what to do with yourselves. You are going to be sick of it. You're going to be saying to me "Trump we can't take it, please we need a break from habbenings" and I am going to say "No, it is happening" and it is going to happen. It is going to happen folks.

We are all going to make 4chan great again. It is going to be beautiful. I love you all.

Remember to sage
>>
>>127686209
Not really a civil war tho so much as just mass murder on an industrial scale
>>
>>127695568
>Tells us America is a dying ethnostate controlled by overpowering, corrupt cops
>Polish

Socialism shall rise again, comrade!
>>
>>127704312
Those Bundy retards as you say, were standing up for their land and rights. But you have a point and the same I made in this same thread.

>We are disorganized, left isn't
>Any resistance is quickly snuffed out

And you are right when you say that they will be labled as terrorists. The Left controls the media, pushes their agenda. So they make us look bad and themselves look good.

Nothing new here. Civil war will not come made by the right but by the left. It just a matter of time.Sorta the same thing being said here too by others.
>>
File: 1496067817276.jpg (44KB, 480x674px) Image search: [Google]
1496067817276.jpg
44KB, 480x674px
>>127690224
This

The only thing holding America together today is the economy. We're placated by creature comforts and having a lot of things handed to us. Most folks never developed the ability to sustain themselves.

The economy is a fucking joke - the massive amounts of debt, the insane valuations of both real estate and equities, and the tiny amount of savings that the majority of people in the wealthiest country in the world have are all good signs that things are not right. It's so bad that governments have pushed the "muh diversity" meme so hard in order to bring in more individuals to become debt mules and shore up the crumbling house.

Add to that the political divisions across the country, the increasingly open faux-intellectual anti-white sentiments, and the rapidly changing demographics - it's all a recipe for a Brazil tier failed state.

All of my observations instill in me a deep and confident sense of dread. Things will get worse for many. I just don't know to what degree.
>>
>>127704444
see
>>127701638

This was the post I was referring too as being a pasta. I should of linked it. Sorry.

It explains the whole left vs right. All it is, is just another way to divide.
>>
>>127704994
that is a very comfy image

>tfw no mountains to go tentfucking on
>>
>>127705143
This is pasta:
I am a white male. And, it's true that blacks are manlier than other races, and whites are most feminine. Its comon sense, and on some level everybody knows its true. What's the big deal?! I think the hate coming from this thread comes from an intense "denial" of the other white males who posted here. So what if we're more feminine?! Its not a big deal. Everybody had to play to our strengths.
I once had a black roomate in college. We fought in the begining, until he put me in my place. He effortlessly man handled me, without hurting me much. And, I learned how to behave. I took on a more feminine role, and things turned out great. I learned to cook and clean for him, and never argued. It was a great experience, and I learned a lot. We learned how to respect one another for what we were.
I didn't realize I had been disrespecting him at first. Once he checked me. Roles changed. It was amazing how easily and progessively I found myself taking on a female role, and how naturally it flowed. It wasn't about sex (although he did fuck me sometimes) it was about accepting that he was the natural male, and I was comparitively female. The only tough thing was that I had a hard time not being jealous of his girlfreinds, and found it hard to bring girls home without him taking them from me. But, if I comunicted my feelings appropriately... he'd let me give him head, and I found myself getting fucked like a girl more often than I could ever get a girl to let me fuck her. His freinds would also occasionally take me too.
That is precisely why white males find themselves as the "wife" to black men in prison. Its just nature. It doesn't make anyone better than anybody else. It just means that when ineracting with a black man... you'll do yourself a favor if you behave and talk like a woman would, instead of acting like your sone kind of tough guy! Your not on his level, ur white... be white, feminine isn't the same thing as weak. Its just different.
>>
>>127705143
This>>127701638, is not pasta. It's a copied post, unlike good pasta it is well thought out and serves to make a point.
>>
>>127704994
its so nice seeing a non tattooed up whore
>>
>>127704994

The pathetic amount of savings most Americans have is the key indicator, for me. Working less than seven months at Nutrisystem, I managed to put away 17k in savings.

The job was shit, so I left it, but that was what I managed to save in less than a year selling fat people diet food. The idea that an overwhelming majority of people in America don't have enough money to cover rent in the event they need work done on their car should be terrifying to most people.

It means that America as a whole is completely unable to weather a storm of any magnitude.
>>
>>127704994
that looks like benis :D
>>
>>127705385
Hmm I am beginning to see your definition of the term in comparison to mine. I guess I will start saying "A good quote." Instead of "Pasta" which I used to call anything simply pasted from somewhere else.
>>127705671

Good to know.
>>
We already are in Civil War, just not officially. Through out the country you have people who are attacking white people simply because they're white. People are burning down buildings, and California is talking about secession.
>>
>>127705916
That is exactly what I said! Seriously look back at my posts. It isn't a war fought with arms, it is a war fought through culture.
>>
>>127686209
You'd better hope for it. You either overcome that crisis with a war, or get drowned by in with a wimper.
Same might apply to many european countries, and obviously also the leafs.
>>
I actually know of 3 couple of mainland gringos (2 from Florida and 1 from California) that are looking to buy houses here as a sace place to live if civil unrest gets out of control.
>>
File: CwDngJV.jpg (26KB, 616x369px) Image search: [Google]
CwDngJV.jpg
26KB, 616x369px
>>127686209
in all honesty
you Americans better hope a Civil War happens
the alternative is Canada, France, Germany, etc etc

even in my country with our based president we're getting trouble from the commies (i refuse to call them liberals) trying to stop the reckoning the mudslimes brought upon themselves.
>>
>>127686209
>Can you deny that we, the people of the United State, are headed towards a civil war?

Yes. it won't be the war you imagine it would be. Normal people are too naive and weak from lack of struggle, you are fat and lazy no offence. You will wait out the storm and hope it passes, because the government clearly wants your nationalism to be destroyed.
Nobody can fight the government.
>>
File: Good Goy.png (17KB, 581x353px) Image search: [Google]
Good Goy.png
17KB, 581x353px
>>127707263

Checks out.
>>
>>127701121
>doesn't recognize Navy SEAL insult

fuck off, shill

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD
>>
>>127704736
100% correct. I said right after Berkeley that the right needs to work on getting organized and I was shouted down as a shill
>>
>>127693583
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA canadian influence HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH help me I can't breathe
>>
>>127695191
Even the dog is looking at homedude like what the fuck are you doing.
>>
>>127692065
Why do I care about things I have no stake in?
>>
I just tagged myself, traitor (((Trump))) will be impeached.
>>127708850
>>
>>127686209
Nah bruv. Antifa are a bunch of masked pussies, BLM all went home to sell crack and Soros isn't paying people what he promised. It's falling apart. Who is gonna fight this war? Trump is kicking as. It's over.
>>
As long as antifa and barn can keep growing for a couple more years then yes but if we can manage to stop them from progressing we might just be able to take back control of politics by electing more of /ourguy/s.
>>
>>127704362
>In its very early years it was pretty decent
no it wasn't. /pol/ has always been the same shit hole it has always been. r/srs has been raiding since the beginning. /pol/ was spoiled by years of back to back happenings that culminated in the election. /pol/ was never good. pretending it was is a divide and conquer tactic
>>
>>127687045
kek
>>
>>127687830
kekekekekekekekekekek
>>
>>127705729
It also highlights an important fact given what you were able to save.

It's not that Americans can't save. It's that they don't have the discipline to do it. They make enough money but they are so eat up with consumerism that they can't do it.

The sign of this degeneracy is the indicator more so than the wealth aspect. The wealth is there. The good character is not.
>>
>>127699855
a small riot in the ghetto is nothing like a civil war. quit larping, pussy
>>
>>127708961
these fucking dummies have always been saying /pol/ used to be some great bastion, it's been the best kind of cancer for at least 10 years
>>
>>127709619
ever watch that Travolta movie Phenomenon?
it's that kind of cancer that gives you special powers
>>
>>127693583
Completely stupid map
>>
>>127709306

A small riot quickly turns into a large one if a blackout lasts longer than a day.

>>127709275

Keep in mind how many of these people were sold a bill of goods regarding their education, too, though. Many young adults devote a lot of their income to paying back debts they were told they HAD to take.

My cousin got a masters in International Finance, and he ended up working for six years at a grocery store.

The average American aspiring to the middle class is very likely saddled with debts even before they learn how debt really works. Most sign the loan paperwork under the pretense that they need to do it at a time in their lives when they have to ask if they're allowed to go the bathroom.

It ties nicely back in with the trades discussion earlier; most people feel obligated to take loans in order to get a degree. Many highschools won't even allow construction companies or trade schools into their job fairs...

The metrics grade schools on how many kids go on to college, so there's a long-lasting a deeply entrenched effort, even conspiracy, to convince people that college is the only way...and that the debts will pay themselves.
>>
>>127709765
jesus Christ I wish john Travolta really did get cancer after that movie
>>
>>127687313
this. and this board is nothing but a bunch of faggot larpers that are trying to "redpill" other people into committing the violence they are too pussy to initiate

IF YOU BELIEVE WE'RE SO CLOSE TO THE BRINK THEN GO KICK IT OFF AND QUIT POSTING
>>
>>127686209
"We"
>>>/x/
>>
>>127686209
You're too lazy for that.
>>
>>127710096
Your cousin sounds like he's lazy or depressed, how the fuck do you not get a job after a masters?

Tell him to grow some balls, move somewhere where there's work, and get a good job in a field that's not specifically "International Finance". Either he doesn't want to leave home or he isn't thinking properly, there's no way you get stuck for 6 fucking years without wanting to be there a little.
>>
>>127697166
nice pasta
>pls burn Atlanta to the ground again
>>
>>127704994
Unlike br we are 200m whites, with guns
>>
>>127710357

This, here, is exactly the type of thinking I'm talking about. The very existence of the degree implies immediate and profound success. The specifics aren't really there; they never are.

I have a bachelors and a couple of associates, and I've been told on more than a few occasions that I'm overqualified. The fact that I wanted to do the job and was capable of doing the job meant nothing; companies don't want employees who can just leave.
>>
>>127692040
>star on flag
I need dose of redbills for that
>>
>>127707584

all that work for that lol.
keep breeding future antifa warriors you're doing great Mr. 13% niggers. see what happens in 15 years lol.
>>
>>127697166
Cringe
>>
>>127710146
Psy ops shill fuck off please
>>
>>127695568
Niggers like you have been lamenting the fall of the US for longer than you've been alive.

There is definitely some hard time ahead of us, but big American cock will be around and prosper for many more years.
>>
>>127713558
>Psy ops shill
nice rebuttal, pussy
>>
>>127687045
/thread
>>
File: 1464319845914.gif (30KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1464319845914.gif
30KB, 251x242px
>>127687045
Amerilards would stop stuffing their fat faces and watching TV to get their fat asses off their comfy couches so they could kill each other in the streets
That's not how civil war works in the United States, fucktard, States warring against other states is what would happen. The fat TV watching retards would still be at home watching TV.
>>
File: do_you_want_meme_war.png (252KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
do_you_want_meme_war.png
252KB, 685x960px
Posting this again:
Civil War Strategy Larp (Thought experiment only, plz no bully FBI-kun):

With the possibility of the Jewish globalist deep state lizard people making a move on Trump, I think it's time that we get our shit in order in case the unthinkable happens.

>Likely Situation:
Trump will be removed from power; this can take many forms. Most likely would be impeachment or forced resignation. Given the nature of our enemies, it is unlikely that obvious extra-legal means will be used, such as assassination, as doing so would delegitimize their attempt; this is key as performing the coup in an at least seemingly constitutional manner will gain them needed support in the military; many who would otherwise oppose them will fight for them in a tragically ironic attempt to defend the Constitution. Whatever remains of the Trump administration will likely then retreat to the Southern Whitehouse, Mar-a-Lago.

>Opening Moves:
Time will be critical. Opening plays should involve meeting up with fellow rebels for a fast attack on key targets. Should their ploy to gain military support fail, things will be over rather quick. More likely though, it will be necessary to launch a multitude of coordinated attacks to destroy domestic air resources. Gather in the town square, and steamroll the nearest air national guard base. While a sizeable portion of the military will likely side with the rebels, air power requires immense logistical backing to operate, which will be unavailable to rebel groups, barring the unlikely situations of a mass defection of an entire squadron or the secession of a state. But the complex nature of modern geopolitics makes such an event unlikely, therefore making the denial of air resources the most generally effective option.

1/?
>>
>>127686209

Russia would likely do a preemptive nuclear strike on the USA in the event of a burger civil war, so that their nuclear weapons do not get out of control.
>>
File: reloading_pepe.jpg (528KB, 1228x1728px) Image search: [Google]
reloading_pepe.jpg
528KB, 1228x1728px
>Organization:
It is obvious that a civil war would more resemble the conflict in Syria than the War Between the States, but some level of organization will be necessary nonetheless. It will be important to leverage the large number of military veterans and reservists available to the right, both for tactical leadership as well as training. Just disseminating basic information such as small unit tactics and triage would make a large difference in overall combat effectiveness.
>Foreign Influence
Another strong threat to the rebels would by the possibility of foreign action; either nations taking the chance to make a move in their region while America World Police is out, or supplying leftist forces. It is not impossible for the socialist governments in Europe, usually quite pacifist, to recognize the leftists as the "true" American government, and to attempt to fulfill their NATO obligations by landing troops on American soil. This is a threat that should be countered to an extreme; it would not be a stretch to threaten even nuclear reprisals to discourage such action. Covert supply shipments and special forces trainers would still likely be sent though, but poses less of an existential threat and rebel forces would likely receive similar aid from Russia or even an independent UK. The strongest counter to this would be to have all active duty US troops and the US Navy remain neutral throughout the war, as well as those involved in the nuclear program, serving as a "referee" of sorts
>Communication/Media
Modern wars are fought in the media as well as in the field. See Vietnam if that statement is not patently obvious. Greentexts exist for how to disable electrical and internet for urban areas. This must be accomplished to cut off cities from the outside world and put more pressure on them. Than rebel propagandists will need to fill the void with their own media, forming public opinion. I’ll leave this section short as the meme jihadis of /pol/ are already skilled
>>
File: deus_kek.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
deus_kek.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>127716018
>Operation Snek
As the geopolitical divide in current year tends to run more rural/urban than along state borders, it is likely that fighting will be centered around contests over major cities, similar to the fighting in Syria. To end the war in the quickest and most humane way, as well as to limit material damage, it is proposed that a blockade be placed around key cities; blocking food shipments and forcing inhabitants to remain in the city. Evacuation of civilians would not be an option; while this can easily be seen as inhumane, the only other option would be to contest the city through direct assault, a possibility which would pose a much greater threat to innocent lives than hunger. However, for the plan to work, population cannot be allowed to leave the city en masse, as doing so would reduce the supply burden, allowing the defenders of the city to hold out longer. Ideally, rebel elements still in the city would link up with the rural-based force comprising the blockade, allowing those connected to the right-wing militias to receive supplies and to evacuate family members. This would be necessary for morale purposes, the benefits of which would outweigh the previously mentioned concerns. Primary actions would be disablement of roadways leading to the city as well as landing strips. Insurgent forces in the city would be needed as well, to harry any organized leftists in the city and to disrupt them from launching a concentrated attack on the blockading force. NOTE: Encirclements are easily broken by concentrated attacks; intelligence from inside the city would be needed to predict and counter any attempted breakouts.
>>
As a depressed male with social anxiety in his early thirties, I welcome all of the chaos that is coming. In fact, the more chaos, the better. Maybe this civilization needs to restart. In the meantime I am going to sit on my ass and play CS:GO, smoke pot, and get jacked at the gym.
>>
File: stug_life_pepe.jpg (151KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
stug_life_pepe.jpg
151KB, 960x541px
>>127716094
>Right Wing Death Squads
Most /pol/acks think that the upcoming civil war will be their chance to impose racial hegemony through means of extermination or expulsion. I tell you now that doing so will doom the rebel cause. The resources needed to accomplish such a task cannot be spared. The invitation it opens to foreign meddling during the critical period of unrest before a new, stable government can be established is untenable. And most importantly, the results would be negligible in the long term as the time spent hunting down random civilians would allow for the people most responsible for CAUSING THIS WAR TO BEGIN WITH to ESCAPE. /pol/ is a small fraction of the overall population, but is the most redpilled on what needs to be done to secure our future. The old Jewish guy down the street is probably not controlling the government. The Jewish college student who just came back from Israel probably didn't receive secret training from the IDF. Any threat they or similar persons pose is insignificant compared to that posed by the minds controlling the global order. Soros is a puppet - find his master. "Le Jews" isn't good enough. The ones in charge of this need to be found and made to pay for their crimes. Failure to do so will only give them a mild setback in their schemes. If the revolution is to succeed in the long run, you must find the globalists and name them. If not, then the only future we have secured for our children is eternal war.
>notes from last post:
-Don't damage electrical infrastructure beyond repair, just disable power to cities
-RWDS need to focus on hitting leadership at the onset
-Propaganda game needs to be good at the opening while people are still picking sides

*NOTE* Again, this is just me running through an example scenario and how it could possibly go; I condemn violence and the voices of the ~750,000 soldiers who died in the American Civil War would warn us to strive to prevent yet another.
>>
>>127716623
Make a thread on this subject
>>
>>127697998
Make sure to keep on eating soy to build strong and formidable muscles
>>
>>127689460
The left has all the skills of propaganda and organization.

The right has all the skills of fighting and self-reliance.

The left has the backing of the richest corporations, banks, and financial institutions in the world, as well as the media and almost all institutes of higher learning. Their religion is a utopic vision of equality and free love. It's stupid but it motivates them.

The right is just millions of individuals and families who believe in the traditional values of the US.

Right now the right is at a serious power deficit. We are on the defense and basically want to be left the fuck alone. We are socially and organizationally isolated because we are not out to revise the world.

But if the left forces our hand we will see quick changes.

The left forced us to fight in public rallies, and once we organized we dominated. This will happen in a real Civil War, too.

As Noam Chomsky noted, the left should not participate in violence because the most brutal side wins.
>>
>>127718060
I've been saying for months that the right needs to get organized now. Not to do violence or anything like that but solely as a defense
>>
>>127693706
I would love to see faggots like Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer slap fight. Then maybe Crying John Boehner can make a guest appearance and throw a pencil at Maxine Waters. Seriously these representatives are the weakest pieces of shit humanity has produced, and they're supposed to represent the strongest nation in history....
>>
Civil war can only come in the US if there's a trust crisis, ie people have so little trust in their leaders and reps that they collectively go their own way or force a solution.

Right now the right believes Trump was legally voted into office. The left is doing everything it can to undermine this. If they succeed in removing Trump from office in a way that his supporters deem illegit, there is a very real possibility of a sudden and spontaneous shooting war in this country. Usurping our democracy will generate an immediate crisis of trust in government that the population will not tolerate.
And believe it or not, people will organize incredibly fast in the crisis of a shooting war.
I don't think it'll come to that, but if it does, you'll see lots of *ahem* bankers and journalists fleeing for Europe.
>>
File: lies lies lies.gif (168KB, 255x174px) Image search: [Google]
lies lies lies.gif
168KB, 255x174px
>>127716623

You especially need to hit the MEDIA

Shut down the news.
>>
>>127719443
That will come with taking out the leadership at the onset. All the globalists/NWO/jews/lizardpeople, whoever it is that is running the show is going to bail at the first chance they get. They would have to be a priority.

The other big thing to keep in mind is that our enemies aren't dumb. It's easy to sit here and jerk off on how many right wingers have guns and such, but we have to keep in mind that the people we're against aren't just going to roll over and let us win. The antifa losers in the streets may not be self aware enough to notice the obvious disadvantages of the left, but the higher ups certainly will and will be taking appropriate countermeasures. We need to predict their moves and counter them.
>>
>>127686209
Under what stakes are the people invested in that much to actually go to war over?

This isn't the Civil War in which was a challenge between Federal and State powers in which people back then were much more loyal to a state than the country as a whole. The opposite is true today so it isn't that.

Rural vs. Urban won't happen either. Despite the harping against each other neither group is actively suppressing cultural values. Sure Rural's may be disgusted at the "degeneracy" that happens within cities but rural communities are generally isolated from it all anyways regardless of what progressive legislation get's passed. They just regurgitate and react to what they hear on radio or TV.
>>
File: one less red.jpg (61KB, 468x604px) Image search: [Google]
one less red.jpg
61KB, 468x604px
>>127686209
I can't. See you in the trenches.
>>
File: american_facists.jpg (79KB, 762x422px) Image search: [Google]
american_facists.jpg
79KB, 762x422px
>>127721359
There are lines in America, that if crossed will almost certainly lead to war. The most common is the confiscation of firearms - fastest road to a civil war right there, but highly unlikely under the current administration. The most likely case that I can see is the removal of Trump from office, which will likely be viewed widely as a coup d'etat by the left/deep state. It will have to be something that drastic to trigger a war though, anything smaller won't accomplish much. The right in America doesn't like to riot like the left, thing will only happen if they think it's serious enough that they need to pull out their guns.
>>
>>127686209
Headed towards, it's definitely the direction, really we're deeply embroiled in it already, but it doesn't get overt and violent on the widescale until I say, or until the cognitive dissonance is broken/critical infrastructure is disrupted/market crashes/ayylmaos appear/a ridiculous enough false flag happens. Still, the (((deep state))) has been warring against the people for over a century. Lincoln was going to ship the niggers back, (((they))) couldn't have it because (((they))) needed niggers to be (((their))) loyal footgolems against us.
>>
>>127721878
Apart from a small core base, the people who voted for Trump are wish washy at best. Remember that the majority of those who made the final swing in the EC were those who voted for Obama just years prior.

Rural vs. Urban isn't as significant as people may believe. Suburbs, however, are the true battleground regions and they don't subscribe to a singular ideology like the other two. Rural and Urbanites are maybe 20-25% each of the population. Everybody else is suburban with at least 50% of pop.
>>
File: facist_americaball.png (60KB, 628x750px) Image search: [Google]
facist_americaball.png
60KB, 628x750px
>>127722647
The vast majority of the country will be neutral, at least at first. Only about a third of the colonies were behind the Revolutionary war. The reason for the rural/urban divide is that it provides at least some sort of geographical divide, if there is no focal point for the conflict than it is likely to either fizzle out or devolve into a sort of insurgency.
>>
>>127686209
God wouldn't that be great?

Part of me thinks there has to be an unsigned proposition of secession sitting around somewhere left over from 1860.

Imagine if we could just pick that up, sign it, and finally solidify kicking the South out of the union to become it's own third world country?
>>
>>127722647
suburbs near rural areas and around smaller cities are right wing while suburbs around large liberal metropolises are left wing. Except in the south, all suburbs are right wing
>>
>>127723329
fuck off if you lose the south you lose the war
>>
>>127723459
>If you lose the south you lose the war
Do you really come to /pol/ to practice your standup routine? The South is literally worthless.
>>
>>127723706
t. Nosenberg Shekelstein from his concrete jewyork jungle
>>
File: dixie_lives.jpg (25KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
dixie_lives.jpg
25KB, 368x500px
>>127723706
An inordinate portion of the US military comes from the South. It also likely that any armed resistance movement will originate from the south due to both the culture and history.
>>
>>127723706
>largest number of gun owners
>highest percent of pro-seccession sentiment
>most conservative region of country excluding niggers
yeah ok yankee faggot have fun with your revolution with the 5 other white guys in the north who arent complete cucks
>>
>>127724314

Not to mention the topography. Its worth remembering that, even though the north has huge swaths of boreal forest, most northerners will never do more than drive through it.

Not only are there many, many more farms in the south, but there are more hunters, campers, hikers, and climbers. The warmer climate lends itself to outdoors activity. In the north, most people don't spend any meaningful time outside for a solid half of the year, and a vast majority of the pupulation is centered in densely populated urban environments.

While less populaced overall, a far greater number of southerners know the lay of the land than northerners do.
>>
>>127697166
>identifying with a political party

Wanna know how I know you're a faggot?
>>
>>127716949
We need a running Civil War 2 general so we can get a plan.
>>
>>127724957
>Many, many more farms
>More hunters, campers, hikers climbers

You are very sheltered if you don't know how much of that we have up north.

I'm in Central IL, and have spent an extended period of time in the Carolinas. You don't have shit for farms in comparison to here. 90% of the "Rednecks" I've seen in the south are rich suburban wanna be hillbillies.

As far as outdoor activities, the only time we can hunt is in the dead middle of winter. Deer and Duck seasons are always during the coldest times of year.

The northerners you're thinking of are on the east coast, but you cannot beat the midwest.
>>
>>127725723
I'd do it myself, but I don't really have to time to keep up with it. We absolutely need to get some strategy going though; as I said before, our enemies know the advantages that we would posses going into a hypothetical civil war and will be doing all in their power to neutralize or counter them. With the threat of one looming far too close for comfort, it should not be a topic we brush off lightly.
>>
>>127726045
most rural midwesterners have alot in common with their southern counterparts, politics included
t. southerner with step dad from rural ohio
>>
>>127724314
But you also have parts of Aztlán and New Afrika in the South. Is it a safer place to start overall compared to a state with white liberals like Oregon?
>>
File: iohoudcwvhuf9uhfvu9wvdaiunew.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
iohoudcwvhuf9uhfvu9wvdaiunew.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>127697166

The mental gymnastics you cucks must have to put yourselves through sounds exhausting.
>>
>>127698937
Appalachia? More like armed to the tooth.
>>
>>127686209
Given the revelations and what we know about how corrupt Washington DC is and the pedorings, massive uprisings and riots overthrowing and killing the elites is much more likely. ((((They)))) have no idea how much they need Trump right now
>>
Albert Pike on the planned Third World War + Martin Luther on Islam

WW3: The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

“The fight against the Turks (Islam) must begin with repentance, and we must reform our lives, or we shall fight in vain. The Church should drive men to repentance by showing our great and numberless sins and our ingratitude, by which we have earned God’s wrath and disfavor, so that He justly gives us into the hands of the devil and the Turk.” - Martin Luther
>>
>>127726353
This is true, but just as what happened with Lee in the civil war, we would defend our homes before fighting for a broad ideology.

Also in much of the rural midwest, you get many more educated folks that stay in rural areas. Those types don't really get along well with others. Tolerate?

From my experience in the south, it was about 50/50. The ones that were educated, though, seemed to be pretty narrow minded in the sense they never broadened their knowledge. Just stuck with one field and tried to learn everything about it.
>>
>civil war
Top kek. It's obvious that that was the plan yeah, but Trump winning wasn't, so now they're stuck trying to radicalize the left instead and it'll never work. The left will just rip itself apart while the right takes and holds a powerful position. You can't inspire those cucks to murder anyone, or do much of anything at all for that matter. They think they should get paid to sit at home and do nothing. They'll never start a war.

If Trump had lost, as intended, radicalizing the right would've been easy, and the civil war they want so desperately would probably already have ended by now with a much browner population for America and no opposition to the progressive agenda.

They underestimated (you) anon.
>>
>>127724611
>gun owners
>Against the federal government

Kk bud let me know how getting drone bombed through the window of your bayou trailer park home goes. I'm sure those rusty old shotguns are really gonna help. :^)
>>
>>127726045

If you think the midwest will side with the yanks, I question your ability to call anyone sheltered.
>>
>>127726745
>implying half the military wouldnt defect
>implying they would carpet bomb civilian targers
>implying we didnt get btfo in vietnam even though we had superior firepower
you are retarded
>>
>>127724314
>Armed resistance originating in the south.

Sure, that's believable. They're the only faggots irrational enough to start something with the federal government.

>An inordinate portion of the US military comes from the South.

Now see there's your problem. You think after the South is kicked out of the country, that southern loyal soldiers are going to be allowed in the US army? They would all be removed. Southern rednecks with shotguns would never be able to do shit against the strength of the modern US military. Even if you have to remove all Southern soldiers. All you need is a 100 nerds with drone bombs to beat the South.
>>
>>127726237
That's alright. We know a minority of people on /pol/ will put in the effort to find and present the right information, and a minority of people on our side in general will actively lead the war effort. But as long as the 20% is doing their job, we're on the right track.
>>
>>127726972

>they would all be removed

So the military loses nearly half of its manpower, including experienced leaders, pilots, medics, and vehicle operators...

How? Do they just murder 1.2 million enlisted men in the night? Do they imprison them all? Do they just hand them all discharge paperwork? Where do you think all that manpower will go? Do you really think equipment won't walk with them? 'Removal' of southern members of the armed services would destroy the military from the ground up.

Which, by the by, is precisely the point. Its why the Fed is fucking terrified of those good ol' boys getting influence.

Those nerds you're talking about? 60 of the 100 you need are from the south.
>>
>>127726972
this meme needs to die. We arent lining up and fighting in mass infantry formations, there would be alot of non linear and geurrila tactics being used. Also most rednecks own ar-15s not muh old shotguns. How are we still fighting the taliban after 15 years? We have drones dudeXD. fucking kys you know nothing
>>
>>127699372
Lmaoo. If you're near San fran the homless will tear you apart for food.

Thinking you have enough bullets to defend against the homeless hords that regularly rampage around San francisco.

Bahahahha

>>127688687

The City Folk havnt realized they won't make it far without the farms too.
>>
File: k.gif (16KB, 595x400px) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
16KB, 595x400px
>>127726932
>Implying the only time "The South" tried to start shit with the rest of the country, it didn't get 100% recked.
>>
>>127686209
Let it happen
>>
>>127727283

This is also predicated on the notion that *ALL* northerners would be totally OK with bombing the south into oblivion. I'm telling you right now, I'm a PA fag, and a great many PAfags would not fucking side with the north. Rural New Yorkers, I don't think, would side with the Lefty urban elite, either. You're trying to break this shit on on geographical lines, but it isn't going to fly that way.
>>
>>127727665
A modern civil war wouldnt look anything like 1861-1865. We have a rural/urban divide, the south just overwhelmingly would help the rural side. States wouldnt secede and send in their national guards against the US army in its full strength. Everything would be a complete clusterfuck you oversimplifying retard, stop LARPing about muh north and south dude rednecks would get BTFO by dronesXDXDXDXD. youre an idiot
>>
>>127726838
As I said in my previous post, the midwest will defend their home states before they defend someone else.
>>
>>127727998

This. It would be a total clusterfuck, and clusterfucks go to the rebels. In the event of a civil war, the rebels don't have to win, they just have to not lose. A long, protracted battle becomes too costly for a government to maintain.

Meanwhile, operating costs for rebels can measured in cases of beer and weekends when you and a few buddies aren't doing anything. Rebels shoot, melt back into the population, reemerge somewhere else. Operating costs for insurgencies are much lower than the operating costs for a nation at war.

The rebels just have to keep uncle sam bleeding. They don't have to win even one battle.
>>
>>127728164
youre implying this would be a state v state conflict. Its ideology vs ideology and rural v urban
>>
>>127688687
What's going to happen? Healthy vegan Californians are going to get run over by a battalion of diabetic Trump supporters in their Medicare scooters?
>>
>>127728164

And who do you think will try to make them do shit? The 'south' who largely wants to be left alone, or the 'north' who wants to run everyone's lives?

The lefties will be the ones to put pressure on midwestern states, not the right. The midwest will either remain neutral or be forced to fight on red team. The fed will, guaranteed, demand fealty from everyone it can in the event of a crisis.
>>
I want it to happen to get out from this Jewish multicult shithole.
>>
>>127728441
exactly, and this retard thinks the government would just indiscriminately bomb southern civilian targets until they won the war
>>
File: the_army_of_the_free.png (4MB, 1600x1169px) Image search: [Google]
the_army_of_the_free.png
4MB, 1600x1169px
>>127728441
That's the problem though; we are the government now, Trump is in power. Civil War part deux won't fall so neatly into our lap as we think it will. It will likely be the most bloody and brutal conflict that America will ever have had and would threaten to embroil the entire world with it. This shit is serious and needs to be discussed as such; hubris is fatal.
>>
>>127729069

>we're in power, Trump won!

Oh, you sweet, summer child.
>>
>>127729069
goddamn I love the southern confederate aesthetic
>>
>>127686209
Americans are too fat, cowardly, and complacent to muster up the sheer anger needed to escalate the situation to the point of militancy.

Nevermind the fact that people are so atomized that there's almost no chance that a big enough block could be formed along coherent ideological lines.
>>
>>127728613
>The only people in the country without guns.
>Completely cucked
>Talks shit
>>
File: lee_feels_good.png (1MB, 884x642px) Image search: [Google]
lee_feels_good.png
1MB, 884x642px
>>127729178
I never said Trump is /ourguy/, but given the politcal dynamic here is dems vs republicans, losing him would cede power to the left. In any case, it certainly presents a very different situation than if Obama was still in power or if Hillary had won.
>>
>>127689371
ya, whatever you say you stupid brainwashed hillbilly nigger...
>>
>>127686209
god I hope so. Take our country back.
>>
>>127728613
More like turned to ribbons by muh guns.
>>
>>127729458
they would send in their batallion of gangbanging niggers and spics with hi points to stop our advance while the skinny white cucks hide in their silicon valley offices. Once we break through the lines of sideways shooting shitskins the day of the rope would begin
>>
>>127729458
Come up against our gangs and you'll see who as got guns, fatboy. And we have the most money, fuckwit. Of course, we would win. Money talks, bullshit gets their asses handed to them...AGAIN!
>>
>>127729816
Shareblue operative detected
>>
>>127729816
>gangs
>the same people who shoot 9mm pistols at each other point blank and only manage to get kills 1 out of 50 times
>against fully armed and equipped white people who have hunted/target shot their entire life and half of whom have military training
>>
>>127687830
>tonight
it is full of retards at all times.
>>
>>127686209

Reminds me of those Timebro threads
>>
File: CdYuBygWoAAQeYc.jpg (36KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CdYuBygWoAAQeYc.jpg
36KB, 600x338px
>>127689548
I do. It's awesome.
>>
File: anaconda_plan_small.jpg (109KB, 634x477px) Image search: [Google]
anaconda_plan_small.jpg
109KB, 634x477px
>>127729816
Simply put, inner city gangers are skilled in urban combat, which would make contesting urban centers a nightmare, I'll give you that point. This is where Operation Snek comes in; cities are not self sufficient and require vast amounts of food and supplies to be shipped in from outside; rednecks simply hide in the woods around the city with hunting rifles and shoot anyone who tries to enter or leave.
>>
>>127730073
Niggers are not skilled at urban combat in any way. There are hundreds of shootings in chicago every day and only about 2 murders. They cant aim and just spray and pray with small caliber handguns
>>
So what Will iT commies vs conservatives?
>>
>>127729998
What the fuck are you betas going to do? Keep fantasizing, you are fat, undisciplined, broke and poor and dumb as shit. That is not the kind of material that wins wars. Money talks, bullshit walks. Blue states could just buy some another nations army to eliminate you. We would probably outsource the whole thing to the Chinese or Israelis
>>
>>127730349
You brought up gangs, I refuted it. Im not doubting that you coward kikes would hire mercenaries to do the fighting youre too scared to do
>>
>>127730472
Too smart to do, you mean
>>
>>127730349
Holy shit you are retarded lmfao
>>
>>127730749
Is that all you got you toothless sister-fucking hillbilly moron?
>>
>>127686209
Probably not. But mass civil unrest is a big possibility.
>>
>>127692416
there already is an alternate banking system. people just need to wake up and start using it. They are called credit unions.
>>
>>127730877
No foreign nation is going to fight for you, you moron
>>
File: 1494455358546.png (80KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
1494455358546.png
80KB, 222x222px
>>127697166
>I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields
THIS is what city slickers think makes them hard. Pity them.
>>
>>127731054
Money talks, you broke hillbilly
>>
>>127695748
this civil war you talk about is a joke. people dont give a shit about being a republican or a democrat. both are shit. republican is just a different kind of shit. people would not go to war for either side. people just dont care about politics enough fro that. and they are too smart to be drafted into a senseless war with no benefits to either side of the common people. If anything were to happen it would be open season on the super rich. thats about it.
>>
>>127731569
That's not how geopolitics work. No Asian nation is going to fight for you bc "money"

You won't see a single foreign boot on American soil unless they're prepared to take land
>>
>>127702925
he's joking you fucking mongoloid.
>>
There is going to be no Beta Uprising
>>
File: theleaf.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
theleaf.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>127708536

We will have your clay
>>
>>127731569
This is our opposition folks. Let that sink in.

This is 100% unironic
>>
>>127687045
wait for economic collapse

hungry Americans = blood in the streets + holocaust
>>
>>127700372
are you fucking retarded? you do understand one of the the main focus points of democrats is to remove guns.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.